Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

cp vs foe f2p prep

Franco

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many FOE were ddosed at that fight?

Look at this honored member go.. But i guess your so guillable you believe everything you see.

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

nothing going to lie. im not going to try and sound like a dumb*** but once cp was #1 f2p matched in preps.. seem like its going back too those days.

good job on your win. :starwars:

Yup but Fi is #1 f2p matched clan atm due to their lvls :P

cp #2 doe :P

LOl

LOl

When was the last time Fi/Cp beat my clan? Because all I remember is a handful of 3-0's against CP and 2-1's against Fi

nothing going to lie. im not going to try and sound like a dumb*** but once cp was #1 f2p matched in preps.. seem like its going back too those days.

good job on your win. :starwars:

Yup but Fi is #1 f2p matched clan atm due to their lvls :P

cp #2 doe :P

LOl

LOl

When was the last time Fi/Cp beat my clan? Because all I remember is a handful of 3-0's against CP and 2-1's against Fi

not gnna lie

when we prep mm we play music coz itd be too easy if we actually called =[

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

EF beat FOE so not as impressive to be honest.

Well with that kind of talk maybe your clan should prep us sometime!?:P Ohh.. we 3-0ed you with music playing the entire prep thats right..

Was that before or after your leaderboards were leaked about how you win preps? :thumbsup:

lionsig3.png
2hp6nbs.gif2hp6nbs.gif2hp6nbs.gif

EF beat FOE so not as impressive to be honest.

Well with that kind of talk maybe your clan should prep us sometime!?:P Ohh.. we 3-0ed you with music playing the entire prep thats right..

Was that before or after your leaderboards were leaked about how you win preps? :thumbsup:

whats the title of this story? we still **** on u every saturday/sunday and you wont preps us

sg33pj.jpg

bSHM3.png