Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoC Announced

Karl

So, EoC has been announced for the 20th November. I personally tried the beta and hated it. I've played RS for over 8 years and I cbf to get used to an entirely new system when I've been used to the current one for so long. The reason I played RS in the first place was because it was different to the other MMORPGs out there, special attacks made the game fun when pking, etc. Now with specials removed, etc, I just don't see how this game will thrive anymore.

It's the same with when they removed the wild, they'll revert back in a year when everyone stops playing.

All I have to say is:

http://www.hahgay.com/

You've killed a game Jagex by being sellouts, good job.

HAH GAAAAAAAY.

That is all.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

I dont know why everyone hates eoc so much, i tried it on the weekend and it dint look that bad, whats up with everyone? Just try and adapt to the current way of rs.

Because it's not fun, it's just button mashing. If I wanted to mash 1-9 on my keyboard I'd play WoW.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

I dont know why everyone hates eoc so much, i tried it on the weekend and it dint look that bad, whats up with everyone? Just try and adapt to the current way of rs.

It's not runescape. I play runescape for what it is now, even tho the graphics are bad, its only grinding etc.

EoC is a **** version of any other game like wow, just that there's less options, more grinding to it and a 12 year old could make a game with better graphics

Because it's not fun, it's just button mashing. If I wanted to mash 1-9 on my keyboard I'd play WoW.

I think people should give it try when it comes out, with clans/teams it would be better tbh, the only thing i've tried in combat beta is solo pk, i would of loved to have a multi one as well.

Why did u mash ur keyboard? Those abilities take like seconds to load, if you kept on mashing them it wouldnt of worked anyway?

Just my opinion guys keep it cool lmfao

I think people should give it try when it comes out, with clans/teams it would be better tbh, the only thing i've tried in combat beta is solo pk, i would of loved to have a multi one as well.

Why did u mash ur keyboard? Those abilities take like seconds to load, if you kept on mashing them it wouldnt of worked anyway?

People gve it a try during the beta and noone liked it!! There's no ko weapon, no spec, no range 2h. it's basically just range/melee/magic spam, which is good for **** 12 yr old pkers( i hope ur not one) my dude I know it's ur opinion, but it's really a stupid 1 cux it makes absolute no sense. Now clanning will be like much much easier with the delay of range/melee/switch it will give time to switch protection prayers.. Basically every clan will need to have a range/melee/magic unit. You can't have all 3 in 1 inventory.

1phz3wx.jpg

Already canceled my members, runs out the 25th. Perfect timing tbh. :D

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

People gve it a try during the beta and noone liked it!! There's no ko weapon, no spec, no range 2h. it's basically just range/melee/magic spam, which is good for **** 12 yr old pkers( i hope ur not one) my dude I know it's ur opinion, but it's really a stupid 1 cux it makes absolute no sense. Now clanning will be like much much easier with the delay of range/melee/switch it will give time to switch protection prayers.. Basically every clan will need to have a range/melee/magic unit. You can't have all 3 in 1 inventory.

I would love to try and test multi before i make up a decision.