Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

hey <(-.-<))>-.-)>

-Toxine-

Hey guys im Toxine and i go by Tim. Free time i go mountain climbing, photography and thrust swimming. I lived in the outer banks of northern Alaska. I have since moved to Bangladesh due to father getting a job.

I've been clanning since 2007 and my first clan was Tyrant Pures. After TP i joined CP in which I have been since. My achievements so far have been closing NME, CT, and soon Hostility. Beating FI in the f2p full out was very nice as well, august 4th 2012.

give me a hi back

camp, just played some baseball

5GPoT.jpg

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

im 19 and not once, been sent off to camp. im not a puscyy like 90% of americans that get sent to camp on summer cuz they got nothin to do. i work hard labor. $2 dollars an hour.

i work at the camp 6 45 an hr

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

you are ugly as hell

l0l

But srsly tho are u still proud that u beat fi with a +20?

Pretty sure 98v100 and 97v99 aren't +20, but afterall, you are in Hostility. God knows what goes on in your mind

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

you are ugly as hell

l0l

That honesly makes no sense considering your clan has never won a fullout without 70 Eop in your friends chat.

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

you are ugly as hell

l0l

are you still proud that your only accomplishment was a 2v2 fullout and u pulled 30 to it?

Pulled 45 to the fullout get it right ;P

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif

you are ugly as hell

l0l

are you still proud that your only accomplishment was a 2v2 fullout and u pulled 30 to it?

GREAT JOB!!!!

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

you are ugly as hell

l0l

GREAT JOB!!!!

i know

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif

EOP pulled like 80, pretty sure they were the boss of the prep. Only let 20 HI war, LMFAO

AzfyA.png