Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force Dominate Hostility

-Toxine-

this rivalry looks too easy =[

let me flawppykinns master of fortune telling and evil overlord of CP explain whats going to happen in the future :3

CP going to go after HI

HI going to run away telling their members CP is teaming

CP continues to hunt HI

CP gives up hunting HI because HI are too good at logging (they're using NMES "omg its CP log out" bot) and asks someone for pkri

HI crashes claiming win vs CP+other clan claiming they were teaming

HI makes topic on PW

massive **** storm of really bloody poop

or

CP go after HI again

HI run away

CP and HI start fighting

FOE/MM/EOP or w.e butthole clan crashes 10 secs into fight

HI make topic on PW 10 mins later saying they won

massive **** storm

aand we all know how this ends

HI closes 2 months later makes topic joins EOP, EOP gets number boost fights MM/FI Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded a few months later EOP goes back to pulling what they are now coz once again Leech is retarded and HI members are really bad

not worth my time fighting another bad clan that talks big and runs away =[ already had that experiance vs NME no need to go through it again :3 why not save yourselves the trouble and just appologise to lord Toxine and CP and he maii forgive you for ur sins D: then you maii even survive another year :3

Flop has spoken, in flop language.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this rivalry looks too easy =[

let me flawppykinns master of fortune telling and evil overlord of CP explain whats going to happen in the future :3

CP going to go after HI

HI going to run away telling their members CP is teaming

CP continues to hunt HI

CP gives up hunting HI because HI are too good at logging (they're using NMES "omg its CP log out" bot) and asks someone for pkri

HI crashes claiming win vs CP+other clan claiming they were teaming

HI makes topic on PW

massive **** storm of really bloody poop

or

CP go after HI again

HI run away

CP and HI start fighting

FOE/MM/EOP or w.e butthole clan crashes 10 secs into fight

HI make topic on PW 10 mins later saying they won

massive **** storm

aand we all know how this ends

HI closes 2 months later makes topic joins EOP, EOP gets number boost fights MM/FI Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded Leech is retarded a few months later EOP goes back to pulling what they are now coz once again Leech is retarded and HI members are really bad

not worth my time fighting another bad clan that talks big and runs away =[ already had that experiance vs NME no need to go through it again :3 why not save yourselves the trouble and just appologise to lord Toxine and CP and he maii forgive you for ur sins D: then you maii even survive another year :3

HI cleared. gj ef your looking really good in p2p :)

bannernxr.png

not sure why CP is treating this like some sort of victory for themselves, but whatever tickles your peach.

thanks for the prep HI

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

not sure why CP is treating this like some sort of victory for themselves, but whatever tickles your peach.

thanks for the prep HI

cause we're friends, and apparently *Hi's Sources* are saying we're having a merged trip sat l0l wtF?

0BjQn.png

#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

thanks for the prep HI

go die jks feel free to join cp we accept rejects

clearly.

thanks for the prep HI

cause we're friends, and apparently *Hi's Sources* are saying we're having a merged trip sat l0l wtF?

idk why HI would say that, I've been on your leadership boards for a while now and saw nothing of the sort even spoken of :D

perhaps [XD]Runescript detected something...

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

thanks for the prep HI

clearly.

thanks for the prep HI

idk why HI would say that, I've been on your leadership boards for a while now and saw nothing of the sort even spoken of :D

idk why you're hating when i said jks?

thanks for the prep HI

clearly.

thanks for the prep HI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v83sX7e4RyA

sg33pj.jpg

bSHM3.png

Love that expected excuse used for the last round. Nonetheless, gj kids

expected excuse? lmao u got 3/4 kills first 2 rounds, beleive me if we wanted the 3-0 we wouldve taken it,

once again thanks for the prep Hi, hard to not flame when u have 2 handicapped members :[

Ooh i'm sure you didn't care much about that 3-0. & Flame? It wasn't a flame, just a simple fact. No need to get your jimmies rustled. If anything your whole topic was flame towards us. You guys said DOMINATE, it was a 2-1 lose, and you even said we had 3/4 kills on first round. So much for dominating ey? Take a look at the last f2p prep. 3-0. that's domination. noob.

Applied for Hostility 06, May, 2012 <3

Accepted as a Lion 12, May, 2012 <3

wearelions.png

2vjycmx.jpg

Love that expected excuse used for the last round. Nonetheless, gj kids

expected excuse? lmao u got 3/4 kills first 2 rounds, beleive me if we wanted the 3-0 we wouldve taken it,

once again thanks for the prep Hi, hard to not flame when u have 2 handicapped members :[

Ooh i'm sure you didn't care much about that 3-0. & Flame? It wasn't a flame, just a simple fact. No need to get your jimmies rustled. If anything your whole topic was flame towards us. You guys said DOMINATE, it was a 2-1 lose, and you even said we had 3/4 kills on first round. So much for dominating ey? Take a look at the last f2p prep. 3-0. that's domination. noob.

Ef wrecked u guys.

YyAlQ.png

29bvb.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

bSHM3.png