Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE vs FI oops i mean MM P2P PREP

Animal

I think it's the first time in the history of pure clans that one clan is so superior to others that other clans will not war them even for practice.

In before excuses.

no, in fact Fi refused to prep EoP for nearly 2 years because of how humiliated they got when we beat then in a F2P prep on the friday of their birthday weekend in 2010

rly?

ye, u might have missed it because you'd clan hopped to mm after bein tired of bein in da slumps

We didn't fight you for 10 months in a prep because of the DDoS'ing that would occur on both sides after each prep and the amount of flame and stupidity the one hour event brought wasn't worth the victory for either side.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

f2p prep tomorrow YES LETS GO BOYS

should have been obvious to Fi that you were trolling. No offence but No1 preps Fi anymore because they're on another level...well done to them tbh

it's kinda obvious now you can stop :D

ROfl gj quoting hotkeying from foe forums, can't even think for yourself lmao..

All you do is talk no one believes you. All these pure clans are in a trance of rage wishing they can reach a unprecedented

state in the pure community. No one can hurt us, we're too strong. #Fatality

Seems like mostly everyone here believes us :O however on your Sunday topic. Nobody is believing that except for fi lol. You starving bro?

Pls don't chase our stragglers and then follow us to clw bro pls we're already shaking in our climbing boots!

na i just found that quote to be true so i used it

idiot :D

ps; to the idiots bring up the past, nonstop like it means anything

refer to my post 3 pages ago down below

i love how people bring up the past, when it has nothing to do with the future or present

who's #1?

Fi

who is slumping right NOW?

foe

cya this weekend

(proby not cause you wanna "starve us" )

should have been obvious to Fi that you were trolling. No offence but No1 preps Fi anymore because they're on another level...well done to them tbh

All you do is talk no one believes you. All these pure clans are in a trance of rage wishing they can reach a unprecedented

Seems like mostly everyone here believes us :O however on your Sunday topic. Nobody is believing that except for fi lol. You starving bro?

Pls don't chase our stragglers and then follow us to clw bro pls we're already shaking in our climbing boots!

i love how people bring up the past, when it has nothing to do with the future or present

who's #1?

Fi

foe

cya this weekend

Probably not because you can't catch us apparently, haven't seen you for 2 weeks.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

who's #1?

Fi

foe

cya this weekend

Probably not because you can't catch us apparently, haven't seen you for 2 weeks.

it may be cause MM destroys you and gives u a 30-210 KDR LOL

try to beat the baby pures before you mess with the top dogs

who's #1?

Fi

foe

cya this weekend

people are leaving your clan to join new clans like hazard because of your inactivity lol

Meh, if you can't beat Fi starve them lol. Now i know how Foe felt in early 09 :(

People didn't fight FOE out of fear of losing, nobody wants to fight you because you're ***** who need to get a reality check

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

who's #1?

Fi

foe

cya this weekend

people are leaving your clan to join new clans like hazard because of your inactivity lol

people is usually used when it's more then one*

i think you meant "person" aka 014

but whatever you say

014 left too?! LOL I wasn't even talking about him when I said people, plural, as in I already saw 3 people from Fatality (that is NOT 014 btw) join Hazard

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

who's #1?

Fi

foe

cya this weekend

Meh, if you can't beat Fi starve them lol. Now i know how Foe felt in early 09 :(

People didn't fight FOE out of fear of losing, nobody wants to fight you because you're ***** who need to get a reality check

didnt we beat havoc 3-0 with no teamspeak like last week?

who's #1?

Fi

foe

cya this weekend

it may be cause MM destroys you and gives u a 30-210 KDR LOL

try to beat the baby pures before you mess with the top dogs

clearly cant read the topic title, but ok

iA737.png
Foe till i die.

who's #1?

Fi

foe

cya this weekend

Yah that's in the past, we've also beat FI 40v47/9 twice in the same PCL before and crushed 3-0 in multiple preps + won even more fights out opt vs FI 40v45+, but let's talk about what we got going for us now: Havoc getting and winning a lot of preps, Fatality getting nothing and losing a lot of members

What are you going to bring up now? See you Sunday? Will you have anyone left by then? I don't know why I'm even replying to you, you're not even Fatality lol you're on the waiting list to leave too

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

I think it's the first time in the history of pure clans that one clan is so superior to others that other clans will not war them even for practice.

In before excuses.

no, in fact Fi refused to prep EoP for nearly 2 years because of how humiliated they got when we beat then in a F2P prep on the friday of their birthday weekend in 2010

rly?

ye, u might have missed it because you'd clan hopped to mm after bein tired of bein in da slumps

We didn't fight you for 10 months in a prep because of the DDoS'ing that would occur on both sides after each prep and the amount of flame and stupidity the one hour event brought wasn't worth the victory for either side.

No this was well before the whole ddosing debacle, i believe the reason given was that we flamed you after the prep, and you didn't want to prep flamers

Which was hilarious because we did no worse than you or any other clan would do to a rival after they beat them in a prep.

It was fairly obvious to everyone it was an excuse for the fact we were on another whole level to you.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

In before excuses.

Nah not when foe was like 36-0 in preps, and was getting 500 kills with like 50 deaths every trip, noone was fighting us at all, but we actually had spies and leaks that weren't three worlds behind like some clans rofl.

[/img]

#1 pure clan HAHAHAH nice joke brah

donate $2 for wali's liposuction operation

LOL have you not seen addy daddy? Bit hypocritical m8..lmfao

Donate $2 for chris's subway diet ye! Oh and god forbid a clan brings new members into the pure community, we should just wait for clans to close into us so we can use all those recycled members like fi ye?

We will feed on you this weekend like chris at a pizza buffet, hitting you with all the locs of your unfaithful members.
OH NO MAN I'M SHAKING IN MY CLIMBING BOOTS BRO, YOU MIGHT JUST MIGHT KILL A STRAGGLER. #1 Orb viewers m8

who's #1?

Fi

foe

cya this weekend

Yah that's in the past, we've also beat FI 40v47/9 twice in the same PCL before and crushed 3-0 in multiple preps + won even more fights out opt vs FI 40v45+, but let's talk about what we got going for us now: Havoc getting and winning a lot of preps, Fatality getting nothing and losing a lot of members

What are you going to bring up now? See you Sunday? Will you have anyone left by then? I don't know why I'm even replying to you, you're not even Fatality lol you're on the waiting list to leave too

#retard