Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Clan ending all time lists?

brotato

EOP have never won a fullout, and have lost twice to Fatality.

Fatality was top for the entirety of 2007, and has been amongst the top 3 more regularly than EOP.

Overall F2P

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI

4. Epidemic

5. EOP

Overall P2P

1. FOE

2. Fi

3. MM

4. TLP

Nice list, however both your statements are incorrect.

Nice reply, however your statement has no valid explanation just a meaningless point with nothing to back it up.

EoP have won multiple fullouts (as pointed out numerous times but clearly you Fi lads are just ignoring it as you're so starved of action you have nothing better to do than attempt to troll on PW with incorrect facts).

Also, the 2012 fullout between EoP and Fi is pretty much known as complete nonsense, considering EoP had a +12 lead in round 3 until their teamspeak was ddosed (and Fi's ts was never ddosed at any stage), so it's hardly a barometer of how good each clan is.

Fi weren't top for the entirety of 2007, EoP was top for a large portion of it.

Fi weren't a top 3 clan for 4 years while you pulled 10 to mandatory events and had to have inners in clan wars instead of trips, while we were actually fighting mm/foe/e for #1, slumping dp and cp, and you know...having trips.

nice post but it is incorrect sorry

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. FI DOMINATED 2006-2009 AND ALL OF 2012

2. MM WAS ALRIGHT WHEN THEY WERE ONLY ONES ALIVE, CAME BACK PRETTY HARD IN 2009-2011

3. FOE - WAS PRETTY GOOD UNTIL DAVE RETIRED

4. EOP - HAD SOME ON/OFF MONTHS GOING, CLOSED ONCE AND NEVER WON A FULLOUT SO I RANK YOU BEHIND FOE

All of 2012? You won your first prep against Foe at the start of summer ending our 24 win streak.

We rarely lost in the wild to you until the end of summer.

And Mm have dominated F2P all year.

You've had the edge for the last 4 months in clan wars and last 1-2 in wildy.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

2. MM WAS ALRIGHT WHEN THEY WERE ONLY ONES ALIVE, CAME BACK PRETTY HARD IN 2009-2011

4. EOP - HAD SOME ON/OFF MONTHS GOING, CLOSED ONCE AND NEVER WON A FULLOUT SO I RANK YOU BEHIND FOE

All of 2012? You won your first prep against Foe at the start of summer ending our 24 win streak.

Fatality was top for the entirety of 2007, and has been amongst the top 3 more regularly than EOP.

Overall F2P

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI

4. Epidemic

5. EOP

Overall P2P

1. FOE

2. Fi

3. MM

4. TLP

Nice reply, however your statement has no valid explanation just a meaningless point with nothing to back it up.

EoP have won multiple fullouts (as pointed out numerous times but clearly you Fi lads are just ignoring it as you're so starved of action you have nothing better to do than attempt to troll on PW with incorrect facts).

Also, the 2012 fullout between EoP and Fi is pretty much known as complete nonsense, considering EoP had a +12 lead in round 3 until their teamspeak was ddosed (and Fi's ts was never ddosed at any stage), so it's hardly a barometer of how good each clan is.

Fi weren't a top 3 clan for 4 years while you pulled 10 to mandatory events and had to have inners in clan wars instead of trips, while we were actually fighting mm/foe/e for #1, slumping dp and cp, and you know...having trips.

Show me evidence of you winning a fullout war against a recognised clan (2v2s dont count) and i'll admit im wrong on that count. We were also DDoS'd for all three rounds, the fact you'll try and use that as an excuse is pretty laughable and a sign of your bias. Fi were top for the majority of 2007. You talk a lot of our downfalls, but you forget to mention that when it matters EOP has always been 2nd best to Fatality, when it's come down to it, 2-0 is all she wrote.

nobs.png

Merely being alive for six years is nothing to boast about when you rarely excel.

I won't comment on npo, ir, tr and H as they all seem to be p2p clans, however Epidemic did more in f2p in their existence then clans at number 4 and 5.

Yes, Epidemic achieved a high rank and then closed, that is the highlight. Merely being alive for 1 year and achieving a high rank, then closing a week after getting your biggest win, to avoid defending the title, isn't something to boast about either.

I understand your point completely. But objectively speaking, what's more impressive? Being alive for one year and making it to #1 in that short space of time, dominating clans and impacting the clan world like no other clan in such a short space of time before closing whilst on top of the pile or being alive for 6 years and spending 5 and a half of those years outside of the top 10?

I know who I rank higher.

CP was #1 for a brief time and has been open for over 6 years. CP was #2 for a decent amount of time and has been open for 6 years. CP was a constant top force in F2P during Wildy/BH/Clan Wars (I would know I was there). Not so much Wildy 2.0 from what I've seen, but every clan got ****** then. Saying they were outside the top 10 in f2p for the majority of that time is just dumb and not true. Your argument for E stands, but when you put a counterargument regarding CP that makes no sense then yeah...you look dumb/mad whatever you wanna call it.

my 14 cents

^

YyAlQ.png

29bvb.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

bSHM3.png

Overall F2P

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI

4. Epidemic

5. EOP

Overall P2P

1. FOE

2. Fi

3. MM

4. TLP

Show me evidence of you winning a fullout war against a recognised clan (2v2s dont count) and i'll admit im wrong on that count. We were also DDoS'd for all three rounds, the fact you'll try and use that as an excuse is pretty laughable and a sign of your bias. Fi were top for the majority of 2007. You talk a lot of our downfalls, but you forget to mention that when it matters EOP has always been 2nd best to Fatality, when it's come down to it, 2-0 is all she wrote.

BUYING LEAKS FOR LAST TWO WEEKENDS, 10M-30M DEPENDING ON QUALITY OF LEAK AND SUCCESS OF HIT, LOOKING FOR MM, FOE, EOP AND TLP. LMAO OH NO BOYS THEY MIGHT JUST MIGHT KILL A STRAGGLER WITH THEIR 80 PULL LOL!

In 2007 Fi was on Top all year except the summer in which Eop was #1 for about 2 months until that fatal fullout for the #1 spot in which Fi won and Eop never came back after that until the end of 2009 early 2010.

~Unbiased member of the pure community since 2006

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Overall F2P

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI

4. Epidemic

5. EOP

Overall P2P

1. FOE

2. Fi

3. MM

4. TLP

wasn't hard to grab this off yt

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

^ i think what he meant a clan like tlp,foe,mm,fi,cp?

IR were a lot better than Fi for many years...

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

Eop beat you in a p2p prep early this year, you were irrelevant in p2p fro the start of the year and John used to apoligise for hitting you because your pulls were so dismal. Last 1-2 months in wildy yet we're on a 3 month undefeated streak in p2p. lol stop talking rubbish.

titanj.png

Just to clarify, the lists are of all time meaning where the clans have stood since the opening days of that clan. And there rank in the pure world during there era.

F2P All time

MM - MM has always been up there, and nobody will match what they have accomplished in F2P due to there consistency, pre pvp days as well as now they've always been pretty consistent.

Fi - Pre pvp days, Fi was unstoppable. Watching the Fi video's from back in the day is what got me to make a pure in the first place. I know Fi has slumped 2009-2011 but you can never take away what they have accomplished and the holding of #1 for 2 years straight. In the pre pvp days Fi was known to be dominant force in F2P as well as ending the pure era on a high note now.

FOE - The reason why I am not putting Foe above Fi, is that I think Fi has just edged them due to the fact that what Fi accomplished during there peak was far greater than Foe in F2P. However i'm quite unsure about this one since Fi has slumped for 3 years whilst FOE stayed consistent juggling #1 with MM during the slump days of Fatality.

EOP - Eop had there time when they we're on top in the wilderness, but were never as dominant as the clans above at there prime, this is my opinion. Some may say its bias but i'm entitled to it. EOP in my opinion should be considered rank #4 due to there F2P Full out record to back this as well as Fi beating EoP in all full outs against each other.

Epidemic - E deserves rank 5 in my opinion, they rose up so fast at there era where clans were getting demolished the gap between #1 and #2 was HUGE at E's era and nobody can argue against that. In F2P of course.

P2P All time

FOE - Nobody has been able to match FOE in P2P. Amazing consistency, there were times when other clans would come close to competing with them however in the end it was always FOE who came out on top. They held #1 for the longest in P2P.

Fi - People are forgetting the old days, when Fi were so dominant other clans could simply not compete it seems like this 3 year slump has put these days in the shadows. Facts are facts, Fi were so strong and the state Fi are in now ending on a high note puts them in #2. FOE being #1 by a margin as they were the most consistent. Whereas Fi had a boom where they were at a all time high buss during the slump and boom ending the pure era as #1 again.

MM/TLP - MM were always strong in P2P due to numbers, however were never really a dominant force in P2P however consistently being #2 behind FOE buts them in #3 overall. As for TLP they had there times on top but never held it for long enough to achieve anything above #3.

My opinion, please don't get all butthurt ^^

Like i said in the OP people are entitled to rank whoever they want wherever, but by going on at the start, and throughout, about how your rankings were to take into account all era's (as if implying others didn't), then giving in depth descriptions of who did what years ago when you've clanned for barely a year, is a bit silly.

Numerous examples of historical inaccuracy stemming from you not knowing about what you're talking about, such as saying when E was #1 the gap was massive, when in reality they and MM were very evenly matched, and it only took a month for them to get back ahead of E.

Or saying Fi were strong in p2p many years ago when the reality was they were rubbish quality wise and got beaten in a fullout with a +20.

Also "pre-pvp" days Fi were not unstoppable, numerous clans, especially EoP, frequently knocked around Fi and were considered better for long periods of time.

but u were closed the majority of pcl

?

who am i?

either jonty or some mad eop kid

?

why would you think i'm mad lol

and if you're referring to eop, no they weren't.

You were closed for the majority of PCL you re opened when Fi and Foe had a F2p full out and Foe spammed that you should remain dead, wut r u on about m8?

titanj.png

srsly, how can fi put themselves at anything above #3 for anything

you didnt have trips for weeks and sat in clan wars doin inners on weekends less than a yr ago

f2p:

1. mm

2. foe (overall, but they suck **** now)

3. eop/fi (both were ok, had their ****** times and good times but in the end wont ever exceed above #2)

p2p:

1. foe

2. mm (overall, despite our def disadvantage which plays a big factor mainly in the p2p server)

3. tlp/fi/eop (tlps pulls suck **** and they r inconsistent, fi slumped forever and rly became p2p based/good at p2p in recent yrs, eop suck **** in p2p overall but started really competing in it at around the same time fi started to get good so idk)

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.

F2P All Time

1. Mm - No question. I still don't know how they could log in on clans with similar opts and still win fights.

2. Foe - Only clan that could give Mm a fight in F2p for years and the only clan that would even think of full outing them.

3. Eop - Whenever Foe wasn't doing well in F2P, it would always be Eop competing with them.

4. Fi - Fi have been doing fantastic lately, but that doesn't really wash away their years long slump.

5. Not really sure, maybe Cp or Tlp, I guess.

P2P All Time

1. Foe - No question. For the longest time the only clan that could consistently compete was Hf.

2. Mm - For the most part the only clan that could compete with Foe. Managed to win a round in their full out which is impressive.

3. Tlp - While very inconsistent with pulls, they've always been a solid clan. Every once in awhile they would pull really high for a month or two and take #1.

4. Fi - Even when Fi were doing terrible, they still did pretty decent in P2P.

5. Eop - Were pretty terrible until they started doing joint trips with Pot which really seemed to help them out. Have been a pretty decent P2P clan ever since.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

F2P All Time

1. Mm - No question. I still don't know how they could log in on clans with similar opts and still win fights.

2. Foe - Only clan that could give Mm a fight in F2p for years and the only clan that would even think of full outing them.

3. Eop - Whenever Foe wasn't doing well in F2P, it would always be Eop competing with them.

4. Fi - Fi have been doing fantastic lately, but that doesn't really wash away their years long slump.

5. Not really sure, maybe Cp or Tlp, I guess.

P2P All Time

1. Foe - No question. For the longest time the only clan that could consistently compete was Hf.

2. Mm - For the most part the only clan that could compete with Foe. Managed to win a round in their full out which is impressive.

3. Tlp - While very inconsistent with pulls, they've always been a solid clan. Every once in awhile they would pull really high for a month or two and take #1.

4. Fi - Even when Fi were doing terrible, they still did pretty decent in P2P.

5. Eop - Were pretty terrible until they started doing joint trips with Pot which really seemed to help them out. Have been a pretty decent P2P clan ever since.

:thumbsup:

Only doing top 3, I don't know what you guys do now a days or in reality, these past few years (lol). So going off of facts from before Bh, pcl, ect and after.

f2p

mm

fi

foe

p2p

foe

mm

tlp

Brief history lesson for you lil buds who haven't clanned before 08 ect.

- MM never lost a fullout from 06-now in f2p. 04 were basically a team and 05 wasn't even that epic for anyone cept for the spur of new clans.

- MM was a p2p clan for 07- but were smart enough to see that they would need to change for PVP+, where they would constantly battle foe for #1 and eventually take it.

- Fi was basically #1 f2p consistent since their opening till PVP worlds (Bh wasn't that good, honourable mention to CP and TH for that era though) where FOE took a consistant #1 for a good year, which is the reason why Fi slumped... that and all their cool members leaving for Foe or because the game became retarded.

- TLP was never in f2p in 07- but only for full outs. Were always consistent with p2p, from the beginning and till now, as top contenders.

- Foe always remained on top of p2p and was pretty good in f2p 07-, and of course taking #1 in 08. Not to mention always competing for #1 or #2.

Honorable mention to Eop for holding #1 f2p for the summer of 07 and E holding it for a month(?).

Coolest clans were definitely malice, ascendency, ko, aao v2, the fallen, tgg, divine hybrids, pure annihilation, Th, and Vo. Rest of you are pretty *****. And p.s Ai lives on forever.

I only rank them by the times they were on the top 2-3

F2P

1. MM- Most consistent, never really lost top 3 at any point

2. FI- 2 Years of slump but 4 years of absolute dominance place them there.

3. FOE-In middle of the pack, always in it, never really dominate

4. EOP- was a good for 1-2 year, too inconsistent to put above any of above

5. CP/TLP- CP was good in the past, TLP a bit more consistent

6. E- One period of decent dominance, but since they close you can't rank them high

P2P

1. MM/FOE- Fairly tie, MM with consistency, but FOE had absolute dominance for much of P2P era

3. FI- More consistent than TLP

4. TLP- Never really had the pulls to be the top at any point but very consistent

No other clan really had much of history in p2p for an extended period of time.