Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Clan ending all time lists?

brotato

The combat system has been on the whole unchanged for the entirety of pure clanning, but seeing as in the new combat system everyone's prior achievements will become largely irrelevant, it seems fitting we have a topic on the best of the best in this clanning system. Sort of like an "ending" list topic for the past 8 or so years of pure clanning in this combat system.

How is this different to the top clan list topic? Because read the paragraph I just bothered to type out.

Obviously everyones opinion is subjective, and there are no definitive correct rankings or answeres, so lets try to not get our sacks in a twist if you don't agree. Feel free to give reasons for the ranks given, if it floats your boat.

F2P All Time

P2P All Time

My list:

F2P All Time

1. MM - Pretty undisputed as the most consistent f2p pure clan, held #1 longer than anyone else was able to.

2. EoP - #1 for much of 2007, and for large periods of 2010/2011 when battling with MM, who eventually slumped us at the start of 2012.

3. FOE - Has never been good at holding onto #1 f2p for long periods, but has been very consistent in being in the top 1-3 for many years.

4. Fi - Was ok a few years ago until EoP took #1 f2p off them in 2007, then was ok for a while again until all their ranks left and were subsequently slumped by EoP for 3 years, but is having a strong 2012.

5. CP - Only other clan thats been doing for f2p for a long time, was #1 for a while in BH, as well as for a month or so in the Chain69 era until EoP slumped them.

P2P All Time

1. FOE - #1 p2p for years at a time, even when getting teamed by MM + HF for months at a time.

2. MM - Most consistent rivals for FOE, and for years were really the only clan that could put up a fight

3. TLP - Not consistent with pulls but always have had good quality, have challenged for and taken #1 when they build up enough momentum.

4. Fi - Been ok with p2p at stages, although getting beaten 100v80 by FOE was probably the most embarassing moment of any clan in the history of pure clans

5. IR - Were always Intense and provided the lulz, while also being good at p2p

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F2P All Time

1. MM - Well no1 can really argue

2. Foe - Always been top 3

3. Fi - were #1 long time ago and are having great time lately aswell

4. Eop - not consistent, ups and downs

5. Cp - same as above but lesser pulls

P2P All Time

1. Foe - cant really argue on this one either

2. MM - occosionally beat foe at weekends but in the end foe still had more successful p2p trips

3. Tlp - Always been amazing at matched clanwars and wilderness, sadly the pulls held you back

4. Fatality - I don't really know but I think you belong here

5. Not sure about this one

some good lists here guys great job

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

F2P

1. Young Rebels

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"

A0Fc80H.pngtdYRP8B.png

F2P:

1.) MM

2.) FI/EoP (slumps from both over decent amounts of time, both always good matched)

3.) ^

4.) FOE

5.) TLP

CP would fit on the list as a tie with TLP if their pulling, performances, et cetera weren't so inconsistant with the idea of a 6+ year old clan

P2P:

1.) FOE

2.) MM

3.) TLP (always great matched)

4.) FI/DP

5.) ^

Havoc should get an honorable mention for being a constant matched clanwars clan for the past 2(?) years, as well as NPO should get a slight mention for being a clan that was for the most part massers + BS clan lasting as long as they did and performing decently.

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force