Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Clan ending all time lists?

brotato

1.MM

2.FOE

3.EoP

4.CP/Fi

5.^

When Fi haven't been slumping they've always been around the top 3 on weekends above CP, but since CP beat Fatality in a fullout and they were in an ancient slump for a long ass time.

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F2P:

1.) MM

2.) FI/EoP (slumps from both over decent amounts of time, both always good matched)

3.) ^

4.) FOE

5.) TLP

CP would fit on the list as a tie with TLP if their pulling, performances, et cetera weren't so inconsistant with the idea of a 6+ year old clan

You're entitled to your opinion, but taking CP off for TLP for not being consistent is pretty odd reasoning seeing as TLP has never been consistent in F2P themselves.

Arp-1.png

F2P All Time

1. MM - Undefeated fullout streak earns this spot

2. FOE - Always been consistent, only been beaten by MM in a fullout

3. FI - Dominated the pre pvp era

4. EOP - Had there moments on top, here and there.

5. E - Epidemic in it's prime was the quickest rising to the top the community ever seen, Had the SICKESTS fights EVER to be on a F2P Saturday trip...earns the #5 spot on my list.

P2P All Time

1. FOE - Undisputed champs

2. FI - Was very strong in the pre-pvp era & always been strong, Don't see any other clan but FOE beating them any era.

3. TLP - Never really ever dominated, but always been a consistent clan in this server and you knew you were in for a tough fight every time vs TLP.

4. MM - Never dominated, only with numbers, never won a 1v1 p2p fullout ever, just recently got good, i guess that other clans couldn't really size up to MM gains them the #4 spot.

5. N/a

F2P All Time

2. FOE - Always been consistent, only been beaten by MM a fullout

5. E - Epidemic in it's prime was the quickest rising to the top the community ever seen, Had the SICKESTS fights EVER to be on a F2P Saturday trip...earns the #5 spot on my list.

P2P All Time

2. FI - Was very strong in the pre-pvp era & always been strong, Don't see any other clan but FOE beating them any era.

3. TLP - Never really ever dominated, but always been a consistent clan in this server and you knew you were in for a tough fight every time vs TLP.

4. MM - Never dominated, only with numbers, never won a 1v1 p2p fullout ever, just recently got good, i guess that other clans couldn't really size up to MM gains them the #4 spot.

5. N/a

Only educated list posted, hats off too you.

F2P:

1. MM - Best fullout record, held spot consistently the longest.

2. FI/FOE - Both dominated the F2P in different eras. Edge to Foe for consistency.

3. EOP/CP - In stone age CP and EOP have been at the top, but none the less made some rises here and there edge to CP for having won a fullout.

P2P:

1. FOE - Yeah.

2. FI - Yeah.

3. MM/TLP - Both had there times at the top just not overall as consistently as the above.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

F2P All Time

1. MM - Derrrrrrrrrr No ****

2. FOE - Just think about it this way. From 2008 to 2012, the full out everyone wanted to see was MM vs FOE (Barring spurts of rivalries). This clearly means that they were #1 and #2 respectively.

3. FI - They had a pretty good slump during 2009-2011. Their state now, and the little bursts of activity pushes them beyond EOP and CP's accomplishments, but doesn't quite catch up to FOE's.

4. EOP - Extended time as #1, Competed with MM for #1 from 2009-2011. Held the title of best matched clan for a while.

5. CP - Chain69 toot toot! Gather the masses, for we shall have a war like no other!

P2P All Time

1. FOE - Derrrrrrr

2. MM - Best in P2P due to their numbers overwhelming other clans. Weekends they were #2, and I don't recall anyone else beating them in a P2P Full out.

3. FI - Same situation like F2P.

4. TLP - No extended time as #1 like aforementioned clans.

5. EOP - Dearth of extended competition.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

F2P All Time

1. MM - I remember being in MM at some point in the BH era, they were unbeatable for so many months. And still the best F2P PURE clan in my opinion.

2. EoP - No matter how much hate EoP gets they are a great F2P clan and held #1 in F2P for quite sometime in 2012

3. FI - Ending the pure era as #1, so many monster Cb's it's unfair.

4. FOE - Had some better runs in f2p during BH/2011/and early 2012

5. Epidemic - Cause of their 1 month spurr, actually accomplished a good amount, i'll give it.

P2P All Time

1. FOE - Were dominant and undefeated for so long, no one would top it.

2. TLP - were really good at one point, cant really remember when.

3. FI - one again ending as #1, monster Cb's.

4. MM - In BH were #1 for a while if i remember correctly.

5. Tribulation/Havoc - P2P Matched powerhouse at one point, both of them.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

F2P All Time

2. FOE - Always been consistent, only been beaten by MM a fullout

P2P All Time

5. N/a

Only educated list posted, hats off too you.

F2P:

1. MM - Best fullout record, held spot consistently the longest.

2. FI/FOE - Both dominated the F2P in different eras. Edge to Foe for consistency.

3. EOP/CP - In stone age CP and EOP have been at the top, but none the less made some rises here and there edge to CP for having won a fullout.

P2P:

1. FOE - Yeah.

2. FI - Yeah.

3. MM/TLP - Both had there times at the top just not overall as consistently as the above.

Thanks, you can tell alot of these kids are new.

> ranks FI ahead of MM in p2p

> calls others new

MM - Never dominated, only with numbers, never won a 1v1 p2p fullout ever, just recently got good, i guess that other clans couldn't really size up to MM gains them the #4 spot.

>sends subliminal towards ape

>but can't tell him that hes wrong

FI beat MM in P2P fullouts with ease and MM never won one in there history of existence vs another pure clan

What has MM ever accomplished in P2P other than being able to beat clans because they out number them.

#Facts

> ranks FI ahead of MM in p2p

> calls others new

MM - Never dominated, only with numbers, never won a 1v1 p2p fullout ever, just recently got good, i guess that other clans couldn't really size up to MM gains them the #4 spot.

>sends subliminal towards ape

>but can't tell him that hes wrong

FI beat MM in P2P fullouts with ease and MM never won one in there history of existence vs another pure clan

What has MM ever accomplished in P2P other than being able to beat clans because they out number them.

#Facts

u make a good point sir

YyAlQ.png

29bvb.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

bSHM3.png

F2P All Time

1. MM - The obvious decision here. Pretty much undisputed.

2. Fi - When they're good they're very good. When they're bad they're very bad.

3. Foe - Dominated for a long time

4. Epidemic - Although their reign was brief, it was impactful and E caused the clan world to evolve quite significantly

5. EoP - Same as Fatality but to a lesser extent

P2P All Time

1. Foe - Pretty obvious, Dominant.

2. MM - Same as above.

3. TLP - Very good in P2P. Haven't been #1 for a long period of time but their overall dominance at matched opts through the years puts them here.

4. Fi - Not renowned for their P2P game, but have recently become a powerhouse in the server to the point that no-one can compete with them. Deserve this spot.

5. I honestly don't know who to put here. No clan has stood out significantly enough in P2P to be consistently ranked at #5. Maybe EoP but it's a stretch.

Overall based on F2P+P2P

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI

4. EOP

5. TLP/Epidemic

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

1. epidemix - omg

F2P All Time

1. MM

2. FOE

3. EOP/FI

4. ^

5. CP

P2P All Time

1. FOE

2. MM

3. FI/TLP

4. ^

5. EOP/DP

Probs best non bias one i've seen.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Just to clarify, the lists are of all time meaning where the clans have stood since the opening days of that clan. And there rank in the pure world during there era.

F2P All time

MM - MM has always been up there, and nobody will match what they have accomplished in F2P due to there consistency, pre pvp days as well as now they've always been pretty consistent.

Fi - Pre pvp days, Fi was unstoppable. Watching the Fi video's from back in the day is what got me to make a pure in the first place. I know Fi has slumped 2009-2011 but you can never take away what they have accomplished and the holding of #1 for 2 years straight. In the pre pvp days Fi was known to be dominant force in F2P as well as ending the pure era on a high note now.

FOE - The reason why I am not putting Foe above Fi, is that I think Fi has just edged them due to the fact that what Fi accomplished during there peak was far greater than Foe in F2P. However i'm quite unsure about this one since Fi has slumped for 3 years whilst FOE stayed consistent juggling #1 with MM during the slump days of Fatality.

EOP - Eop had there time when they we're on top in the wilderness, but were never as dominant as the clans above at there prime, this is my opinion. Some may say its bias but i'm entitled to it. EOP in my opinion should be considered rank #4 due to there F2P Full out record to back this as well as Fi beating EoP in all full outs against each other.

Epidemic - E deserves rank 5 in my opinion, they rose up so fast at there era where clans were getting demolished the gap between #1 and #2 was HUGE at E's era and nobody can argue against that. In F2P of course.

P2P All time

FOE - Nobody has been able to match FOE in P2P. Amazing consistency, there were times when other clans would come close to competing with them however in the end it was always FOE who came out on top. They held #1 for the longest in P2P.

Fi - People are forgetting the old days, when Fi were so dominant other clans could simply not compete it seems like this 3 year slump has put these days in the shadows. Facts are facts, Fi were so strong and the state Fi are in now ending on a high note puts them in #2. FOE being #1 by a margin as they were the most consistent. Whereas Fi had a boom where they were at a all time high buss during the slump and boom ending the pure era as #1 again.

MM/TLP - MM were always strong in P2P due to numbers, however were never really a dominant force in P2P however consistently being #2 behind FOE buts them in #3 overall. As for TLP they had there times on top but never held it for long enough to achieve anything above #3.

My opinion, please don't get all butthurt ^^

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

F2P All Time

1. MM - Derrrrrrrrrr No ****

2. FOE - Just think about it this way. From 2008 to 2012, the full out everyone wanted to see was MM vs FOE (Barring spurts of rivalries). This clearly means that they were #1 and #2 respectively.

3. FI - They had a pretty good slump during 2009-2011. Their state now, and the little bursts of activity pushes them beyond EOP and CP's accomplishments, but doesn't quite catch up to FOE's.

4. EOP - Extended time as #1, Competed with MM for #1 from 2009-2011. Held the title of best matched clan for a while.

5. CP - Chain69 toot toot! Gather the masses, for we shall have a war like no other!

P2P All Time

1. FOE - Derrrrrrr

2. MM - Best in P2P due to their numbers overwhelming other clans. Weekends they were #2, and I don't recall anyone else beating them in a P2P Full out.

3. FI - Same situation like F2P.

4. TLP - No extended time as #1 like aforementioned clans.

5. EOP - Dearth of extended competition.

Tlp beat mm in like 08, not sure if anyone else other than foe/tlp did? i heard fi did but not sure.

F2P

1. MM

2. FI/FOE

3. EOP

P2P

1. FOE

2. MM/FI

3. TLP

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

All time lists are pointless, unless they are all time in terms of how superior the clan was at that point in time compared with their opponents. Everybody has 30 defence now, any clan that peaked before 2009 wouldn't be able to compete with the defence or turmoil. So you're disregarding clans like TH, E, DP(Destructive Pures) (sorta), DP(Destined Pures) etc.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Just to clarify, the lists are of all time meaning where the clans have stood since the opening days of that clan. And there rank in the pure world during there era.

F2P All time

MM - MM has always been up there, and nobody will match what they have accomplished in F2P due to there consistency, pre pvp days as well as now they've always been pretty consistent.

Fi - Pre pvp days, Fi was unstoppable. Watching the Fi video's from back in the day is what got me to make a pure in the first place. I know Fi has slumped 2009-2011 but you can never take away what they have accomplished and the holding of #1 for 2 years straight. In the pre pvp days Fi was known to be dominant force in F2P as well as ending the pure era on a high note now.

FOE - The reason why I am not putting Foe above Fi, is that I think Fi has just edged them due to the fact that what Fi accomplished during there peak was far greater than Foe in F2P. However i'm quite unsure about this one since Fi has slumped for 3 years whilst FOE stayed consistent juggling #1 with MM during the slump days of Fatality.

EOP - Eop had there time when they we're on top in the wilderness, but were never as dominant as the clans above at there prime, this is my opinion. Some may say its bias but i'm entitled to it. EOP in my opinion should be considered rank #4 due to there F2P Full out record to back this as well as Fi beating EoP in all full outs against each other.

Epidemic - E deserves rank 5 in my opinion, they rose up so fast at there era where clans were getting demolished the gap between #1 and #2 was HUGE at E's era and nobody can argue against that. In F2P of course.

P2P All time

FOE - Nobody has been able to match FOE in P2P. Amazing consistency, there were times when other clans would come close to competing with them however in the end it was always FOE who came out on top. They held #1 for the longest in P2P.

Fi - People are forgetting the old days, when Fi were so dominant other clans could simply not compete it seems like this 3 year slump has put these days in the shadows. Facts are facts, Fi were so strong and the state Fi are in now ending on a high note puts them in #2. FOE being #1 by a margin as they were the most consistent. Whereas Fi had a boom where they were at a all time high buss during the slump and boom ending the pure era as #1 again.

MM/TLP - MM were always strong in P2P due to numbers, however were never really a dominant force in P2P however consistently being #2 behind FOE buts them in #3 overall. As for TLP they had there times on top but never held it for long enough to achieve anything above #3.

Like i said in the OP people are entitled to rank whoever they want wherever, but by going on at the start, and throughout, about how your rankings were to take into account all era's (as if implying others didn't), then giving in depth descriptions of who did what years ago when you've clanned for barely a year, is a bit silly.

Numerous examples of historical inaccuracy stemming from you not knowing about what you're talking about, such as saying when E was #1 the gap was massive, when in reality they and MM were very evenly matched, and it only took a month for them to get back ahead of E.

Or saying Fi were strong in p2p many years ago when the reality was they were rubbish quality wise and got beaten in a fullout with a +20.

Also "pre-pvp" days Fi were not unstoppable, numerous clans, especially EoP, frequently knocked around Fi and were considered better for long periods of time.

Rank however you want but don't give the illusion that yours is more factually correct than other peoples.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

F2P All time

P2P All time

Like i said in the OP people are entitled to rank whoever they want wherever, but by going on at the start, and throughout, about how your rankings were to take into account all era's (as if implying others didn't), then giving in depth descriptions of who did what years ago when you've clanned for barely a year, is a bit silly.

Numerous examples of historical inaccuracy stemming from you not knowing about what you're talking about, such as saying when E was #1 the gap was massive, when in reality they and MM were very evenly matched, and it only took a month for them to get back ahead of E.

Or saying Fi were strong in p2p many years ago when the reality was they were rubbish quality wise and got beaten in a fullout with a +20.

Also "pre-pvp" days Fi were not unstoppable, numerous clans, especially EoP, frequently knocked around Fi and were considered better for long periods of time.

but u were closed the majority of pcl

?

titanj.png