Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Clan ending all time lists?

brotato

Just to clarify, the lists are of all time meaning where the clans have stood since the opening days of that clan. And there rank in the pure world during there era.

F2P All time

MM - MM has always been up there, and nobody will match what they have accomplished in F2P due to there consistency, pre pvp days as well as now they've always been pretty consistent.

Fi - Pre pvp days, Fi was unstoppable. Watching the Fi video's from back in the day is what got me to make a pure in the first place. I know Fi has slumped 2009-2011 but you can never take away what they have accomplished and the holding of #1 for 2 years straight. In the pre pvp days Fi was known to be dominant force in F2P as well as ending the pure era on a high note now.

FOE - The reason why I am not putting Foe above Fi, is that I think Fi has just edged them due to the fact that what Fi accomplished during there peak was far greater than Foe in F2P. However i'm quite unsure about this one since Fi has slumped for 3 years whilst FOE stayed consistent juggling #1 with MM during the slump days of Fatality.

EOP - Eop had there time when they we're on top in the wilderness, but were never as dominant as the clans above at there prime, this is my opinion. Some may say its bias but i'm entitled to it. EOP in my opinion should be considered rank #4 due to there F2P Full out record to back this as well as Fi beating EoP in all full outs against each other.

Epidemic - E deserves rank 5 in my opinion, they rose up so fast at there era where clans were getting demolished the gap between #1 and #2 was HUGE at E's era and nobody can argue against that. In F2P of course.

P2P All time

FOE - Nobody has been able to match FOE in P2P. Amazing consistency, there were times when other clans would come close to competing with them however in the end it was always FOE who came out on top. They held #1 for the longest in P2P.

Fi - People are forgetting the old days, when Fi were so dominant other clans could simply not compete it seems like this 3 year slump has put these days in the shadows. Facts are facts, Fi were so strong and the state Fi are in now ending on a high note puts them in #2. FOE being #1 by a margin as they were the most consistent. Whereas Fi had a boom where they were at a all time high buss during the slump and boom ending the pure era as #1 again.

MM/TLP - MM were always strong in P2P due to numbers, however were never really a dominant force in P2P however consistently being #2 behind FOE buts them in #3 overall. As for TLP they had there times on top but never held it for long enough to achieve anything above #3.

My opinion, please don't get all butthurt ^^

Like i said in the OP people are entitled to rank whoever they want wherever, but by going on at the start, and throughout, about how your rankings were to take into account all era's (as if implying others didn't), then giving in depth descriptions of who did what years ago when you've clanned for barely a year, is a bit silly.

Numerous examples of historical inaccuracy stemming from you not knowing about what you're talking about, such as saying when E was #1 the gap was massive, when in reality they and MM were very evenly matched, and it only took a month for them to get back ahead of E.

Or saying Fi were strong in p2p many years ago when the reality was they were rubbish quality wise and got beaten in a fullout with a +20.

Also "pre-pvp" days Fi were not unstoppable, numerous clans, especially EoP, frequently knocked around Fi and were considered better for long periods of time.

but u were closed the majority of pcl

?

who am i?

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F2P All Time

1. MM - obviously

2. EoP/FOE - undecided who to put as 2/3

3. FOE/EOP - undecided who to put as 2/3

4. FI - like the rest said, iconsistency

5. IR - were **** hot F2P matched for a while when I was a rank there, had amazing trips too

P2P All Time

1. FOE - duh

2. MM - kept up with foe

3. FI/EOP - fi would probably be 4 since we're talking OVERALL but recent performances aaasdstgdg i dunnoo

4. EOP/FI - ^

5. IR - dominated all the MPCs for agesss, were okay matched, pretty consistent too, but again you have other clans who could be up here, carnage,dp,tlp etc etc, cos im a bias ****

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Based on the 7 years I've been here

F2P

1. MM - Self-explanatory. Been outside the top 3 for less than a year in the past 8 years.

2. FI - #1 for the second longest period of time, formed in 2006, been outside the top 3 for about 3 years.

3. FOE - #1 for the third longest period of time, formed in 2005, been outside the top 3 for about 3 years

4. EOP #1 for almost a year in the past 6 years, been outside top 3 for about 4 years.

5. TLP - Never been #1 for consecutive weekends. Been outside top 3 for about 5 years, but earns the spot by lasting this long.

P2P

1. FOE - Self-explanatory. #1 for 4 of the past 7 years, in top 3 for 3 of those years, never been outside top 3.

2. FI - #1 for over 2 years in the past 6 years, in top 3 for 4 of the past 6 years.

3. MM - #1 for over 2 years in the past 8 years, in top 3 for 5 of the past 8 years.

4. TLP - Consistency takes you here. Been in the top 5 for past 6 years and in the top 3 for half of that.

5. EOP - Rarely been #1 for consecutive weekends. Been outside top 3 for about 5 years, but earns the spot by lasting this long.

Other clans that deserve a notion for competing in the top 5 (in no particular order):

CP

E

DP

TH

DV

SO

TP

NME

128250368099.gif

F2p All Time:

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI

4. EOP

5. Epidemic

P2p All Time

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP

4. FI

5. no one else of note.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Just to clarify, the lists are of all time meaning where the clans have stood since the opening days of that clan. And there rank in the pure world during there era.

F2P All time

MM - MM has always been up there, and nobody will match what they have accomplished in F2P due to there consistency, pre pvp days as well as now they've always been pretty consistent.

Fi - Pre pvp days, Fi was unstoppable. Watching the Fi video's from back in the day is what got me to make a pure in the first place. I know Fi has slumped 2009-2011 but you can never take away what they have accomplished and the holding of #1 for 2 years straight. In the pre pvp days Fi was known to be dominant force in F2P as well as ending the pure era on a high note now.

FOE - The reason why I am not putting Foe above Fi, is that I think Fi has just edged them due to the fact that what Fi accomplished during there peak was far greater than Foe in F2P. However i'm quite unsure about this one since Fi has slumped for 3 years whilst FOE stayed consistent juggling #1 with MM during the slump days of Fatality.

EOP - Eop had there time when they we're on top in the wilderness, but were never as dominant as the clans above at there prime, this is my opinion. Some may say its bias but i'm entitled to it. EOP in my opinion should be considered rank #4 due to there F2P Full out record to back this as well as Fi beating EoP in all full outs against each other.

Epidemic - E deserves rank 5 in my opinion, they rose up so fast at there era where clans were getting demolished the gap between #1 and #2 was HUGE at E's era and nobody can argue against that. In F2P of course.

P2P All time

FOE - Nobody has been able to match FOE in P2P. Amazing consistency, there were times when other clans would come close to competing with them however in the end it was always FOE who came out on top. They held #1 for the longest in P2P.

Fi - People are forgetting the old days, when Fi were so dominant other clans could simply not compete it seems like this 3 year slump has put these days in the shadows. Facts are facts, Fi were so strong and the state Fi are in now ending on a high note puts them in #2. FOE being #1 by a margin as they were the most consistent. Whereas Fi had a boom where they were at a all time high buss during the slump and boom ending the pure era as #1 again.

MM/TLP - MM were always strong in P2P due to numbers, however were never really a dominant force in P2P however consistently being #2 behind FOE buts them in #3 overall. As for TLP they had there times on top but never held it for long enough to achieve anything above #3.

Like i said in the OP people are entitled to rank whoever they want wherever, but by going on at the start, and throughout, about how your rankings were to take into account all era's (as if implying others didn't), then giving in depth descriptions of who did what years ago when you've clanned for barely a year, is a bit silly.

Numerous examples of historical inaccuracy stemming from you not knowing about what you're talking about, such as saying when E was #1 the gap was massive, when in reality they and MM were very evenly matched, and it only took a month for them to get back ahead of E.

Or saying Fi were strong in p2p many years ago when the reality was they were rubbish quality wise and got beaten in a fullout with a +20.

Also "pre-pvp" days Fi were not unstoppable, numerous clans, especially EoP, frequently knocked around Fi and were considered better for long periods of time.

?

who am i?

either jonty or some mad eop kid

?

titanj.png

P2p trip wise

Foe

MM

Fi -

TLP - TLP have never been renown for their excellent trip and consistency on the weekend, what distinguishes TLP from every other clan is their excellent member quality and their ability to excel in matched option typed fights.

P2p prep wise

TLP - Don't think no other clan has consistently remained as good as TLP matched option wise, they rightfully deserve this spot

Foe

Fi

titanj.png

F2P All time

P2P All time

?

who am i?

either jonty or some mad eop kid

?

why would you think i'm mad lol

and if you're referring to eop, no they weren't.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

Obviously, I'm a man who's done his research you're ignorant to say I've only clanned for about a year therefore not taking my view seriously. I've pure clanned for about 3-4 years, now an elder of Fatality. Previously however I was a rune pure in Higher Force keeping a keen eye on the pure community and how I have seen it to be throughout the years. So what I say is my take on it I have not only "Just clanned for a year". I am aware that others may hold different views and I respect there opinions by no means did I say my view was greater than others.

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

Despite than being said, it does not make sense to rank a clan who has been #1 for a year in its 6 years of existence to a clan who has held #1 for 2 years straight and has defeated the other clan in numerous amount of full outs. With the other clan yet having to win a full out none 2v2 in its whole existence.

In other words, there is no chance EoP is to be rated higher than Fi in an all time list.

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

1. epidemix - omg

F2P All Time

1. MM

2. FOE

3. EOP/FI

4. ^

5. CP

P2P All Time

1. FOE

2. MM

3. FI/TLP

4. ^

5. EOP/DP

Probs best non bias one i've seen.

I would say Ir or Carnage was better than Dp in P2P

I was tempted to put either Ir along side DP but I can't say I can really remember IR being as influencial in P2P for as long as DP was. They maintained #3 in P2P for 4-5 months consistently (but I'm a new *** from 08 so I guess I've missed a lot) pulling 50, peaking at 90 a few times for a good 3-4 months during the BH/PvP era.

I was in E, who weren't the best in P2P but still managed to beat both IR/C matched on a few occasions (C being in a 50 vs 50+ as well), so that did kinda influence my views I guess.

Probably wrong in some areas but just a justification for my reasoning.

Edit;

Idk if replies got deleted but it looks like some people are so caught up in picking an argument that they're arguing against their own points lmfao

Hi

All these lists were a good read except for the people who put E, npo, IR,Tr,H,NME in their list.

f2p

1. mm

2. foe

3. eop/fi

4.tlp/cp

5.cp/tlp

Merely being alive for six years is nothing to boast about when you rarely excel.

I won't comment on npo, ir, tr and H as they all seem to be p2p clans, however Epidemic did more in f2p in their existence then clans at number 4 and 5.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Merely being alive for six years is nothing to boast about when you rarely excel.

I won't comment on npo, ir, tr and H as they all seem to be p2p clans, however Epidemic did more in f2p in their existence then clans at number 4 and 5.

Yes, Epidemic achieved a high rank and then closed, that is the highlight. Merely being alive for 1 year and achieving a high rank, then closing a week after getting your biggest win, to avoid defending the title, isn't something to boast about either.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

It's hard to vote for all time man, because the game changes.

Maybe this should go by yearly or something.

By game changing, I mean turm being implemented, rules being implemented, etc...

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

1. epidemix - omg

F2P All Time

1. MM

2. FOE

3. EOP/FI

4. ^

5. CP

P2P All Time

1. FOE

2. MM

3. FI/TLP

4. ^

5. EOP/DP

Probs best non bias one i've seen.

I would say Ir or Carnage was better than Dp in P2P

I was tempted to put either Ir along side DP but I can't say I can really remember IR being as influencial in P2P for as long as DP was. They maintained #3 in P2P for 4-5 months consistently (but I'm a new *** from 08 so I guess I've missed a lot) pulling 50, peaking at 90 a few times for a good 3-4 months during the BH/PvP era.

I was in E, who weren't the best in P2P but still managed to beat both IR/C matched on a few occasions (C being in a 50 vs 50+ as well), so that did kinda influence my views I guess.

Probably wrong in some areas but just a justification for my reasoning.

Edit;

Idk if replies got deleted but it looks like some people are so caught up in picking an argument that they're arguing against their own points lmfao

No you're right in what you said, DP overall was better than IR and Carnage in P2P, at all three clan's peak in P2P I think Carnage was the best in P2P but overall in P2P DP had to be the best of the three

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

f2p

1. MM obv

2. Foe, dominated for a good period of time

3. EOP, was #1 matched for a while, has had its ups and downs

4. FI , same as above

5. E, Quickly became dominant

p2p.

Foe, obv

Tlp ( always great matched )

Fi

MM

EOP

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

f2p:

1. Me

That is all.

121019055713.png

[17:49] <[EoP]Allen>
[sV]Hittin[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> NEXT TIME[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> YOU TELL
[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> NICK[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> TO BANK[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> IRON
[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> U WONT SEE UR NET[17:49] <@[sV]Hittin> lol[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> RETARD

F2P All Time

1. MM

2. FOE

3. EOP/FI

4. ^

5. CP

P2P All Time

1. FOE

2. MM

3. FI/TLP

4. ^

5. EOP/DP

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.