Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM decimate FOE

Mayhem-

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was epic, foe had no right to win anything here, foe had no right to kill more than 1 person each round and do better than the #1 contenders eop did last week based on how foe has performed of late.

However we did. We made you work for your 2 winning rounds and we absolutely dominated you in the third.

Cant fault the efforts of foe, was an enjoyable war simple as that.

As for my topic, yea i dont see an issue with it. All i am doing is saying to get people in 'finalownage' at any given time, to get people on our forums... unfortunately people hack our forums as you all know so get people back into our community and onto the forums is not as easy as having an 8 year old original forum with a huge memberbase to rely on. We do what we do and you do what you do.

Your permission or approval is not asked for, required or even cared about ;)

Epic f2p war on our best in months and i will leave it at that. Thoroughly enjoyed.

#TEAM-WALLI

FOE beat mm in p2p too what a surprise.... history wont change

except MM can beat them in P2P, unlike FOE which hasn't beaten MM in F2P in years I'd say

neagtory foe have just as much chance as beating you in f2p then you have of beating them in p2p obviously your biased

1324342569-CseB.png

1324346300-femC.png

except MM can beat them in P2P, unlike FOE which hasn't beaten MM in F2P in years I'd say

neagtory foe have just as much chance as beating you in f2p then you have of beating them in p2p obviously your biased

you're

you're

ur

Don't understand why you trying to start a flame war with Foe, we slapped your ass around yesterday and didn't say ****..

We made you work hard and spanked your ass in third round and for someone who claim to be #1 the third round was easier then 3 rounds of EF so I Josh Farmoil declare That EF is better in f2p them MM.

Thank you for the fun prep