Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

All time matched opt lists?

-Matty-

No-one actually gave a **** about matched opt fights pre-2009. That's why these lists are impossible to make.

No I think that's just MM and their losing sprees

Sorry, my statement was intended for clans that were around pre-2009. Havoc are not applicable.

Then make a topic called Best Matched Clans Before 2009 topic because this says All time sorry if you were unaware !

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No-one actually gave a **** about matched opt fights pre-2009. That's why these lists are impossible to make.

Sorry, my statement was intended for clans that were around pre-2009. Havoc are not applicable.

Then make a topic called Best Matched Clans Before 2009 topic because this says All time sorry if you were unaware !

dont worry about him, we closed his clan.

Hes been bitter ever since. XD

YyAlQ.png

29bvb.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

bSHM3.png

dont worry about him, we closed his clan.

Hes been bitter ever since. XD

oh is that it lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Idk how people can make a fair judgement in P2P. Clans like DP/CPR/C are being compared against clans that have access to turmoil/chaotics/overloads that have significantly powered them.

The powerful clans of today like FI/MM were frequently getting beat by DP matched in CW back when they were open because neither FI or MM gave a **** about P2P back then (or they did and they just sucked).

Hi

Overall probably

1.Foe- Most consistant in terms of matched quality on both servers; p2p clanwars fullout strek.

2.Mm- when they actually tried the won preps+all the matched fullouts or higher opts battles they have won even when they remained the only true pure clan

3. Tlp- had insane p2p streaks and has dominated both servers matched for the past year or 2.

4.Eop- decent until recently

5. Fi- ups and downs; recently they would be ranked like #1 or 2.

Idk how people can make a fair judgement in P2P. Clans like DP/CPR/C are being compared against clans that have access to turmoil/chaotics/overloads that have significantly powered them.

The powerful clans of today like FI/MM were frequently getting beat by DP matched in CW back when they were open because neither FI or MM gave a **** about P2P back then (or they did and they just sucked).

CPR had the most chaotics, overloads and turmoilers for their time i'm pretty sure.

Can agree with you on Carnage/DP though. As far as levels and such, they were on par with mostly everyone, but still managed to be good matched.

qlmSOQW.png

CPR had the most chaotics, overloads and turmoilers for their time i'm pretty sure.

Can agree with you on Carnage/DP though. As far as levels and such, they were on par with mostly everyone, but still managed to be good matched.

No they didn't, they only had 1 overloader (punkster 18) until around free trade time that's when they got more overloaders. DP also had an overloader (R A Gl E) I don't think they had any other one for a while but I'm pretty sure they got some more before they closed. I am also pretty sure CPR didn't accept turmoil back then as well. Carnage didn't have ****, we had a few members who could afford to go all out on their accounts but for the most part everyone just cared to have enough for PK trips

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

No they didn't, they only had 1 overloader (punkster 18) until around free trade time that's when they got more overloaders. DP also had an overloader (R A Gl E) I don't think they had any other one for a while but I'm pretty sure they got some more before they closed. I am also pretty sure CPR didn't accept turmoil back then as well. Carnage didn't have ****, we had a few members who could afford to go all out on their accounts but for the most part everyone just cared to have enough for PK trips

Team inc/Pot = most chaotics/ovls without a doubt. (this was before freetrades/any dg bots)

wpeod.png

mkiqes.gif

#Wegudpk

ir isnt in the top 5 lol

1. MM

2. TLP

3. CP

4. Fi

5. EOP/FOE

So you're telling me CP was better than IR in F2P matched?

F2P Matched -

1.TLP

2.FI

3.MM

4.IR

5.EOP/FOE

Now if you think this list is bias or IR isn't a good F2P matched clan you can easily just link me some videos of clans under IR beating us more than we beat them.

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

ir isnt in the top 5 lol

1. MM

2. TLP

3. CP

4. Fi

5. EOP/FOE

F2P Matched -

1.TLP

2.FI

3.MM

4.IR

5.EOP/FOE

Now if you think this list is bias or IR isn't a good F2P matched clan you can easily just link me some videos of clans under IR beating us more than we beat them.

YyAlQ.png

29bvb.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

bSHM3.png

but you have to remember nobody had overloads back then, like maybe 5-10 ppl in the pure community up until late 2010/early 2011

Also I'm pretty positive CPR did accept turm then, because when they peaked (summer 2010) POT closed into them, and pot definitely had a lot of turm

qlmSOQW.png

Ok time to gather some videos for this cp idiot

These are the most recent videos I've found If you want I can grave dig on IR tube to find more

I'm not hating since I do rate you guys, but 4 of those vids are the same two fights, and they're not really recent at all, dating back more than 4 years ago >.>

This is an all time list so IR obviously won't be on it but if it was a ranking of the few years you were open you'd definitely be on quite a few lists :)

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

ir isnt in the top 5 lol

1. MM

2. TLP

3. CP

4. Fi

5. EOP/FOE

F2P Matched -

1.TLP

2.FI

3.MM

4.IR

5.EOP/FOE

lmfao IR

ok m8

MM

CP

FI

TLP/FOE

EOP

PgEtR.png
opb4E.png
z1huC.png

but you have to remember nobody had overloads back then, like maybe 5-10 ppl in the pure community up until late 2010/early 2011

Also I'm pretty positive CPR did accept turm then, because when they peaked (summer 2010) POT closed into them, and pot definitely had a lot of turm

Yeah but there wasn't any turm in CPR I'm almost positive in that they had 1 def pures join them with bank but not turm pures also I remember now MM and EOP had the most Chaotics back then not CPR they didn't really have any advantages back then but there wasn't dung on every prep and overloads were a rule back then as well

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Yeah but there wasn't any turm in CPR I'm almost positive in that they had 1 def pures join them with bank but not turm pures also I remember now MM and EOP had the most Chaotics back then not CPR they didn't really have any advantages back then but there wasn't dung on every prep and overloads were a rule back then as well

True

qlmSOQW.png

True

cpr was 1-20 for the majority of their time being open. known for being the best hybrids, brought in a lot of 1 def hybrids. mm always had the most chaotics. had a few overloaders, eventually accepted turm and allowed teleporting in late 2010 or early 2011. better p2p matched then havoc. pepsith is mad lul. loki leighweighhh foo

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

idk tbh, TLP has always been 1 of the best matched clans in both servers. CP are the kings of 20v20s in F2P, Zenith & IR has always been good in 30v30+ in F2P. In 40v40+ FOE/TLP/FI, in my opinion were top 3 in P2P, MM/TLP/FI, in my opinion were top 3 in F2P for 40v40+.

2ewgrxw.gif