Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

All time matched opt lists?

-Matty-

F2P

1.) MM

2.) TLP

3.) FI/FOE (depends on what period of time you look at)

4.) ^

5.) NME/CP

P2P

1.) TLP

2.) FOE/Havoc

3.) ^

4.) MM/FI

5.) ^

the real list

didnt include havoc/cpr and **** cause they were one server clans and couldnt stay open for longer than a year, categorizing them with clans who've been open for 6+ just isnt right

it's a matched opts list, not a "who's the best" list. them closing doesn't take away from the fact that they were great matched

this is a list of all time

if i open a clan and it lasts a month with an undefeated prep record then close, how in the world r u going to put it in the same category as tlp/foe/mm

Cpr was open for more then a year, almost 2 years. We also beat every single clan on your list. I think we deserve a spot on this list.
111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F2P

1.) MM

2.) TLP

3.) FI/FOE (depends on what period of time you look at)

4.) ^

5.) NME/CP

P2P

1.) TLP

2.) FOE/Havoc

3.) ^

4.) MM/FI

5.) ^

the real list

didnt include havoc/cpr and **** cause they were one server clans and couldnt stay open for longer than a year, categorizing them with clans who've been open for 6+ just isnt right

it's a matched opts list, not a "who's the best" list. them closing doesn't take away from the fact that they were great matched

this is a list of all time

if i open a clan and it lasts a month with an undefeated prep record then close, how in the world r u going to put it in the same category as tlp/foe/mm

Oh yah? It's that easy? Do it then, grab a bunch of quality warrers without having a name before hand and lead them to go undefeated in matched p2p preps

l000000ki leighweighhhhh fooo. cpr was better than havoc. :D:D

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

f2p;

1. mm

2. foe

3. tlp

4. fi

5. cp/eop

p2p;

1. foe

2. tlp

3. mm

4. fi

5. cp/eop

the real list

With 6 years of experience you should be easily hold some of the most experienced warrers, the problem lies in your leadership in warring it seems. Blessed in being one of the first major clans open, hindered by leadership

Don't judge my clan when you've never been in it. I'll refrain from taking personal shots. ^_^

#Clan-CP

p2p

1. FOE

2. TLP cant really seperate the two but i favoured this way

3. fatality/havoc havoc havint been around as long all time list

4. eop/mm both were terrible

F2p

1. MM

2. TLP/foe tlp held it for a long time and foe held it for a long time aswell

3.5 forgot fi

4. cp/zenith/eop up and downs, best fight ive ever been in was the tlp 58 vs eops 67 or something ending with 51 l0l then they matched us for the last 2 rounds to save face

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

It's changed constantly.

Eop was good for a long time.

Foe was good for a longer time.

Fi only has recently been good.

MM was meh, they win some they lose some.

Tlp was good, then decent, then good again.

Cp worked their way up, then never went back down, so also good.

I'd have to say Foe #1 f2p matched overall, for the matched opts consistency.

Same for P2P.

Obv no bias, I don't even like foe but since it's a "all time" topic, might as well be honest.

You guys have to remember this is "all time", not JUST the last few months. It's about the time matched opts became relevant, not that +5/-5 ****.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

i dont remember eop being good at matched at all, you might have a easier time arguing on the all time unmatched list

dun be so mean, let's not take advantage of poor Goop because he's at 80%

btw your sig is sexy as ****

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

any1 who thinks clan wars 2k9-2k12 means anything only proves their ignorance regardless of the clan, the epic wins, and whatnot.

Lots of outsiders bashing other clans for their lack of clan wars wins. ITS CLAN WARS WHERE NOTHING MATTERS CAUSE THERE ARE NO RISKS. Also anyone who says that it does matter and has put a pic/gif up of them running up to a random person and specing just for the max hit is a total hypocrite.

also lots of you don't seem to realize that a 100v100 is matched.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

i dont remember eop being good at matched at all, you might have a easier time arguing on the all time unmatched list

Thats because you're new, for a long time we were known as the best f2p clan wars clan because we just comprised of 40 high level very experienced warrers (talking 2009 and earlier). TLP barely even did f2p clan wars at this stage, and when they did they had no idea what they were doing.

And that vid wasn't matched so is irrelevant to this topic, not to mention that like 20 of those people were random chain69 recruits Solo got him to invite. Was our own fault but doesn't really say anything about actual matched capabilities.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

F2p

Mm

Foe ( we come into our element in f2p at 40v40+ and have always been good in high opts, 30v30- we are low down on the list

Tlp

P2P

Foe - 30+ prep streak wat

TLP- were strong in clw for ages

Mm/eop/fi

Thats because you're new, for a long time we were known as the best f2p clan wars clan because we just comprised of 40 high level very experienced warrers (talking 2009 and earlier). TLP barely even did f2p clan wars at this stage, and when they did they had no idea what they were doing.

And that vid wasn't matched so is irrelevant to this topic, not to mention that like 20 of those people were random chain69 recruits Solo got him to invite. Was our own fault but doesn't really say anything about actual matched capabilities.

nah I remember that you guys had a rep building up as the #1 F2P matched clan, then MM and FOE had a full out and they both 3-0d you in like a 50v50 or 60v60 matched F2P prep after that you tried to say only when it's 40v40 max is EOP #1 f2p matched I'm pretty sure your F2P matched thing lasted up to 2010 though not 2009

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Every clan had their dominant spurrs its so hard to make a list

There's no such thing as dominant spurs, AMIRITE BEN? ;)

OT: don't know don't care

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

No-one actually gave a **** about matched opt fights pre-2009. That's why these lists are impossible to make.

No I think that's just MM and their losing sprees

Sorry, my statement was intended for clans that were around pre-2009. Havoc are not applicable.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

MM- Organization

TLP- Always tough because of levels

CP- pulled 45 today to prep vs FI

EOP- pulls the same and stays consistent

FI- pulled 15 to todays prep vs cp...

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||