Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality: Just Pray That Butthurt Is Covered Under Obamacare

Kyle

Some1 deleted my post for saying that I think this picture represents fi very well?

There is no flame in that, it's mm not me noob.

121111234015.png

Coming from a junior clan :rolleyes:

FI has a history that only MM can match.

Gratz on your pull MM, ended on a high note.

pretty sure FOE and MM are way above FI

FI is much better compared to EOP, and even THAT is stretching it for FI

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Some1 deleted my post for saying that I think this picture represents fi very well?

There is no flame in that, it's mm not me noob.

121111234015.png

Coming from a junior clan :rolleyes:

FI has a history that only MM can match.

Gratz on your pull MM, ended on a high note.

pretty sure FOE and MM are way above FI

FI is much better compared to EOP, and even THAT is stretching it for FI

Pretty sure you don't know what you're talking about, baby pure.

FI has a history that starts in late 2004 with EoP (no, not the same EoP) and NS and the eventual merge, whereas FO was first formed in march 2005.

EDIT: I just heard theres 1 more weekend before EOC, why is everyone treating this as the last weekend of pure clanning?

128250368099.gif

Just watched the vid, Fi members got swatted like flies

Double chins up Fi

I swear your IRL pics were leaked? Aren't you fatter than Chris loooool don't talk bro go for a jog xD.

Nice trip today also,

30 kills 36 deaths. Officially ending the pure era as Runescapes shettist clan, the same way you came in xD.

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

o well.. yall still sucks but good luck next week.. hopefully u guys got balls to fight us after we'll pull 600 people with 300 steel titans.. good luck MM + HF

i have a feeling this quote will be on a certain topic by a certain clan next week.

(mm)

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

Double chins up Fi

I swear your IRL pics were leaked? Aren't you fatter than Chris loooool don't talk bro go for a jog xD.

Nice trip today also,

30 kills 36 deaths. Officially ending the pure era as Runescapes shettist clan, the same way you came in xD.

Easy now, Bringing inrl into runescape isn't nice. We all know Chris is the fatest kid in runescape. ok ok ok.. maybe 2nd to walli but anyway until you cam up mate, you can't say ****.

I'm bonesaw

Proud to be apart of the #1 Pure Clan in Runescape

THE "OF BUNG" TWINS WILL LIVE AGAIN SOMEDAY.

RIP BUNGS 2K12-2K12

Can't believe people actually believed the Fi Exposed Topic lawl

You had mains with you, you can't phase us rofl. You need to pull 30+ to even have the balls to fight us. You can't claim #1 when you're teaming with zezimas.

2dua0jt.jpg

Good luck bro, Street poems aka Cali STYLE LOL ******* RETARD

Please unban me from your site :(

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

Double chins up Fi

Nice trip today also,

Easy now, Bringing inrl into runescape isn't nice. We all know Chris is the fatest kid in runescape. ok ok ok.. maybe 2nd to walli but anyway until you cam up mate, you can't say ****.

Loooool, he actually brought up irl with his bait line "double chins up Fi" referring to Chris. Its all good though, coming from somebody fat I guess he has the right (:. I'll cam up whenever you'll find me in the real life pictures thread on our boards. :thumbsup:

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Double chins up Fi

Nice trip today also,

Loooool, he actually brought up irl with his bait line "double chins up Fi" referring to Chris. Its all good though, coming from somebody fat I guess he has the right (:. I'll cam up whenever you'll find me in the real life pictures thread on our boards. :thumbsup:

Tbh, I thought double chins up was a main clan term refferencing adamant helm or something of that nature...

Ex-Old School of Dp, I see... You should've followed Obby and I and came to a real clan. Ex-Officer/Old School of DP both of us.

I'm bonesaw

RIP BUNGS 2K12-2K12

Double chins up Fi

Nice trip today also,

Tbh, I thought double chins up was a main clan term refferencing adamant helm or something of that nature...

Ex-Old School of Dp, I see... You should've followed Obby and I and came to a real clan. Ex-Officer/Old School of DP both of us.

Lol nah man ^^ me and leech both know what he was referring too aha :P.

Fi was my first choice bro, and I'll never regret it they've always been my favorite clan. I was actually training up to join them but then shain and raza asked me to join Dp and help them open ;p. Yeah I remember you I was like our 7th member or something lol. I quit quite early due to irl problems n shet ;p.

The Dp days were soo sick. Anyway going off topic now ^^ i'll see you around, jumping off this thread. Later g.

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

dem autoclicked views

think we can hit 50k by tommorow?

I'm bonesaw

RIP BUNGS 2K12-2K12

also what is this supposed to mean lol, it even says its a link to a members topic so I don't get how this is inviting forum guests, this is just a mass pm meant for certain people.

1pdMQ.png

Certain people? You sent it to everyone? Too bad your forum guests suck.

It's meant for certain people im assuming as its a link to a member boards topic. I know i stated this the first post but im guessing you have trouble reading :\

new or old

how can u be new to fi but be ex fi

Your excuses are almost as bad as your clan

It's meant for certain people im assuming as its a link to a member boards topic. I know i stated this the first post but im guessing you have trouble reading :\

"contact a rank if you want to attend" the bottom link was obviously a hype up topic for the last two weeks just look at the ending words on the link. Keep lying to yourself kid as long as it helps you sleep well tonight.

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

THERE IS NONE GREATER

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.

ok mm m8s i got a bone to pick with you

why is it that for the 2+ or so years from late 2009 - early 2012 eop and mm were fighting every week, you fagatrons had to keep pulling the oldschools out of your ass week in week out and force us to pull 80-90+ week in week out to compete for #1, and when fi finally become good after 4 years of slump, it takes you like 3 months to finally decide to pull properly, spank fi and remind them what a trash clan they are?

was gettin bored of all the 2k12 fi kids banter, about time you actually bothered to do something about them

gj on your trip

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

why is it that for the 2+ or so years from late 2009 - early 2012 eop and mm were fighting every week, you fagatrons had to keep pulling the oldschools out of your ass week in week out and force us to pull 80-90+ week in week out to compete for #1, and when fi finally become good after 4 years of slump, it takes you like 3 months to finally decide to pull properly, spank fi and remind them what a trash clan they are?

was gettin bored of all the 2k12 fi kids banter, about time you actually bothered to do something about them

gj on your trip

we werent fighting eop at all until 2011 if I remember correctly

gj on your trip

we werent fighting eop at all until 2011 if I remember correctly

well you only joined mm in 2011 so i'd say my memory is slightly better than yours, especially considering as its pretty common knowledge that we were fighting foe/mm around the time E closed in early 2010.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011