Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith V Hazard - P2P Matched

Hormone

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

let me put this into perspective

Mccoy tanked 64 milliseconds first round without sol speccing

3rd round he sol specced and tanked maybe 15 seconds (admittedly had nothing to do with 'being down opts' before some remedial says it was

considering the statistical chance that the person we would transition to would have tanked more than 10 seconds (doubtful with a chance of **** no) that is a +1 for you)

so it was a matched round and u killed less than 10 people =s

u had 24 so we killed 11... ;L

well if my calculations are correct (they are i just did them) we would have killed mccoy 23.4375 times in the time it took to actually kill him with his sol spec. That means we killed 45.4375 hazard members to your 11... i think we win

let me put this into perspective

Mccoy tanked 64 milliseconds first round without sol speccing

3rd round he sol specced and tanked maybe 15 seconds (admittedly had nothing to do with 'being down opts' before some remedial says it was

considering the statistical chance that the person we would transition to would have tanked more than 10 seconds (doubtful with a chance of **** no) that is a +1 for you)

so it was a matched round and u killed less than 10 people =s

u had 24 so we killed 11... ;L

well if my calculations are correct (they are i just did them) we would have killed mccoy 23.4375 times in the time it took to actually kill him with his sol spec. That means we killed 45.4375 hazard members to your 11... i think we win

look at my post before this one

it should have been a redo, but like the mini we had last night where you left after the first round (couldn't take the loss)

and now not being able to controll you're members and have them sit when told you run n take the win u be actin like cp more and more as the days go on .. :/

Why'd you block out the text in fc said by ze4?

121112152315.png

Explain this?

1pASB.png

1pAVC.png

1pAWA.png

If you look carefully at the first picture, quarter chub and ze4 said they both sat, just not at the same time. We still sat 2 either way, the other 2 pictures, they were just confused as to what happened.

2ewgrxw.gif

121112152315.png

Explain this?

1pASB.png

1pAVC.png

1pAWA.png

If you look carefully at the first picture, quarter chub and ze4 said they both sat, just not at the same time. We still sat 2 either way, the other 2 pictures, they were just confused as to what happened.

if that was the case then i have no idea why you'd block out that line out of your pic lmfao spastic

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

121112152315.png

Explain this?

1pASB.png

1pAVC.png

1pAWA.png

look at monis vid haha just has a bunch of people saying it's going to be a redo but np dude we won its all gucci in the end

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

(18:55:22) <[Hz]James> cya sunday, pm me to die

going to consider you a 1 server clan because trile's clan ***** you in f2p

i remember the last 25 1 server clans who said something like that to a real clan....

they all closed

Zenith a real clan?!:@$?"@!?$!?!@"$@!??

***** please

hzyo.png

i remember the last 25 1 server clans who said something like that to a real clan....

they all closed

***** please

popcorn.jpg

hsiggything.png

121112152315.png

Explain this?

1pASB.png

1pAVC.png

1pAWA.png

YOU'RE DEFENDING A LOST CAUSE moron..

they all closed

***** please

lol! after 11 attempts you still can't even compete with ef in f2p, nugga please your 1 server clan has never been anywhere near zenith's level

they all closed

***** please

lol! after 11 attempts you still can't even compete with ef in f2p, nugga please your 1 server clan has never been anywhere near zenith's level

wow u honestly need 2 calm down man

hsiggything.png

they all closed

wasnt ur weekend kdr like 30-190 total or something in which case i would consider you a daily slayer task for most of the pure community lol

hsiggything.png

they all closed

***** please

pepsiscomeback72 nice materiel mate

they all closed

***** please

Im pretty sure Trile's clan is more succesful and respectable than Zenith. I really do feel sorry for the minority of smart people in Zenith like Ace who are around spastics like you.

hzyo.png