Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

(15:01:17) <+[Hi]Rob|Dench> i jus like seeing ef cry

Alcher

The temporary rise, we all know which step is next :dotfire:

LOL at you thinking beating EF is a "rise"

oh and toxine has been saying this since the opening of Hostility , but he never seems to jump onto the next step. always saying "temporary rise". :bunny:

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EF never puts up a good fight..

Why did u post topic alcher?

l0l

gj on your prep, but hafia called so it doesn't count srry

lets be honest all ur callers are as bad as each other

i was gonna keep it flame free but since you opened the door may as well step through

hostility is the one clan that can slump for a year, have a 40 ml clan close into them, and then STILL hardly pull 20

we have 4 people from sv people just mad that we outpull 7 year old clans so they call it sv merge

You had a p2p clan merge into you and your hardly good or pull in p2p

who the **** are you talking about l0l

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

Lmfao, they prep ef to temporary raise their confidence.. then **** the next day. Forever ****.

RS Name: Religionn

Current Clan: Zenithh

IRC Nick: Religionn

etc

if you're referring to his clan as an insult then you sure are retarded

we made you close 3 clans in a week

you made me close none, i wasnt even apart of severe wtf m8

Lol this hitting guy... i remember after severe prepped us hitting made his leaving topic.

I'll link it when i get home if you want.

Gj hi btw!

l0l

i was gonna keep it flame free but since you opened the door may as well step through

hostility is the one clan that can slump for a year, have a 40 ml clan close into them, and then STILL hardly pull 20

we have 4 people from sv people just mad that we outpull 7 year old clans so they call it sv merge

he's talking about dvn , dvn aka distorted joined EF , yet they still pulled 10 and went to cp trips , so idk wat are you trying to prove here. we're obv the better clan , get over it.

now if you cannot handle the truth i understand , just climb up a mountain , wave goodbye and jump right down screaming yolo.

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

l0l

he's talking about dvn , dvn aka distorted joined EF , yet they still pulled 10 and went to cp trips , so idk wat are you trying to prove here. we're obv the better clan , get over it.

now if you cannot handle the truth i understand , just climb up a mountain , wave goodbye and jump right down screaming yolo.

That's why we are 2-1 in p2p preps. :thumbsup:

#Eastlink | #Clan-ef

Lmfao, they prep ef to temporary raise their confidence.. then **** the next day. Forever ****.

etc

Idk if you think saying his clan is a joke but honestly....lets be real here how many times have you actually beat zenith?

You think your hot sh*t because you led that one clan called soverign or whatever that closed when it went mpc barely in for a month or something

You also think ur A big man cuz you are the warlord of mercy and ever since this happened mercy got pretty bad under your calling

One more thing aparently you carried a prep against EF but in all honestly im sure EF was not on their game or else they definetly wouldnt lose to Hi...

Hi gets smacked by just about every clan besides Terror (no flame terror guys) but what can you do you have SV kids in Hi

One last note Hittin give up.

Your a retard

szGSk.png

Forever #Ascent

etc

Idk if you think saying his clan is a joke but honestly....lets be real here how many times have you actually beat zenith?

You think your hot sh*t because you led that one clan called soverign or whatever that closed when it went mpc barely in for a month or something

You also think ur A big man cuz you are the warlord of mercy and ever since this happened mercy got pretty bad under your calling

One more thing aparently you carried a prep against EF but in all honestly im sure EF was not on their game or else they definetly wouldnt lose to Hi...

Hi gets smacked by just about every clan besides Terror (no flame terror guys) but what can you do you have SV kids in Hi

Your a retard

Sorry bigLAD, who are you again? Kids be hatin' on Hittin'

etc

Your a retard

Sorry bigLAD, who are you again? Kids be hatin' on Hittin'

You still genna suck his D after he apped for CP

szGSk.png

Forever #Ascent