Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

highest pull?

PiCHAM

the interesting part would be the highest pull by pure clans for one weekend, not for a full out though

That would still be MM's 138 this past saturday

highest pull by pure clans

Probably when we fought MM 120v120ish in addition to TLP/CP/FOE pulling arounf the 70s and then all the clans who pulled 40s like Z/CP and then Fi who cancelled trips to do inners.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

138 from MM last week, however Im sure FOE pulled something similar to a p2p full out vs MM in the wild, not sure though

we pulled 130ish to that no invites/guests, for most consistency a while back foe used to pull 90+ every weekend ya kno :whistling:

well since you don't seem to be counting all the ex-foe who were there as invites our 138 still stands because by your logic the ex-mm who came aren't invites

500 with pd

aps ftw

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

MM pulled over 130 last week, and also to a p2p trip early last year.

EoP pulled between 120-130 after E died, but i think our highest was around ~130 early last year.

Fairly sure those are the two highest, although i'd say EoP probably pulled the most without forum guests (MM) or mass invites (CP)

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

It's MM's 138.

Epidemic pulled a strong 120 a couple of weeks actually in late 2010, EOP was pulling high 80s, FOE was pulling 90s sometimes 100s, and MM was ofc pulling 100s too.

That was some fun ass nikka shet back then, MM+Foe (who would know) and eop+e lmao.

Was a straight up crashwar, good ass times man.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

It's MM's 138.

Epidemic pulled a strong 120 a couple of weeks actually in late 2010, EOP was pulling high 80s, FOE was pulling 90s sometimes 100s, and MM was ofc pulling 100s too.

That was some fun ass nikka shet back then, MM+Foe (who would know) and eop+e lmao.

we were pulling high 90s and foe were pulling 80s, i remember because we beat them every saturday in the same trees for about 10 weeks :P

then those 2v2's started, and then it got boring just staring at a bunch of arrows flying around and not being able to actually attack anyone.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

MM pulled over 130 last week, and also to a p2p trip early last year.

EoP pulled between 120-130 after E died, but i think our highest was around ~130 early last year.

Fairly sure those are the two highest, although i'd say EoP probably pulled the most without forum guests (MM) or mass invites (CP)

We didn't have any forum guests though

It's MM's 138.

we were pulling high 90s and foe were pulling 80s, i remember because we beat them every saturday in the same trees for about 10 weeks :P

then those 2v2's started, and then it got boring just staring at a bunch of arrows flying around and not being able to actually attack anyone.

Lol, I was in FOE at the time, it was the trees just north of CLW, and like just east of Chaos Dwarfs.

Good times.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

highest pull for FI while i was in them was 104

highest for WAR was around 52-53 to a p2p sunday

highest for NME was 85 (?) at our peak

infamous... uhh... 25ish i think

FOE like 40

EF like 32-33ish

edit: mis-interpreted the thread's purpose, my bad l0l

mm and foe pulled 130+ before, can't recall any higher pulls

whatchu mean 33ish l0l

60 to bv fullout bro

efsig.png

Malice number1 clan of all time pulled 148 to fullout vs divinity and smacked them rip

This definitely happened. :whistling:

inb4 cc glitch

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.