Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Runecrafting

Lol Sp00ned

get 90 for double nature runes, if you have 57 summoning, i believe you can use something called a graahk. i'm not 100% sure what it does, i personally have 99 runecrafting but never used it in means of making money. but i heard crafting nature runes is efficient. i usually see people teleporting from castle wars as well.

so yeah all the info i know, just search on youtube or ask on runescape forums. :/ hoped that help in some way lol.

get 90 for double nature runes, if you have 57 summoning, i believe you can use something called a graahk. i'm not 100% sure what it does, i personally have 99 runecrafting but never used it in means of making money. but i heard crafting nature runes is efficient. i usually see people teleporting from castle wars as well.

so yeah all the info i know, just search on youtube or ask on runescape forums. :/ hoped that help in some way lol.

I know Nature runes were good cash, however I havent played in a long time so I have no idea if there is something new I am missing out on lol.

Yeah im 57 sum, does that edge thing take you to the alter too? Ive forgotten

QwnAO.png

Runecrafting isn't as great money as it was in the past. It's been that way for about a year now.

I would recommend getting 70 RC (I think that's the big pouch) and begin running natures if you really want to make money. I think you'll get around 300k / hr, but the experience rate in that minigame is much faster and the money made from runecrafting isn't worth the constant clicking of nature runs.

Overall, it depends upon your wealth and dedication.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png