Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan Stereotypes?

brotato

MM: young inspiring liberals who gain most of their knowledge through reddit and post it on their forum

FOE: too many cunts who idolize zyzz

EoP: ******

Fi: starving

TLP: surgery's *****

CP:a defense level a day will keep the doctor away

Z: lawl stratus jumper thingy had zenith on it lul weere famous

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MM: massers of mayhem

FOE: had their time now they try to act like they are still relevant

EoP: the **** sank but cant accept it

Fi: nothing without their defence

TLP: inconstant

CP: say they have the best community???? lolwut

Z: what in the fk have they ever done?

2u8a58p.png

MM:forum guests, brainwashed members with the iq level of a potato

FOE:youtube, retard brits with freckles

EoP:slap up every clan so everyone med, intelligent members

Fi:40 year old virgs,uneducated potentially mentally challenged

TLP:p2p addicts

CP:cool ass kids who get bchs, massers chain69

Z:retarded americans with acne, opened 4 times terrible ranks never been top 3

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

MM: young inspiring liberals who gain most of their knowledge through reddit and post it on their forum

FOE: too many cunts who idolize zyzz

EoP: ******

Fi: starving

TLP: surgery's *****

CP:a defense level a day will keep the doctor away

Z: lawl stratus jumper thingy had zenith on it lul weere famous

lmfao the cp one made me lol irl

MM - Good clan cocky tho

FOE - P2P legends

EoP - Very cool clan

Fi - 111s

TLP - Best matched clw clan

CP - Good f2p clan been open for ages but never had any good pulls or been good at p2p.

Z-Very good clan at both servers

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif

MM: Too cocky, too young, too hypocritical, etc.

FOE: Go make a ******* PK vid or some ****..

EoP: Booter.

Fi: Pulling like 15 to preps

TLP: **** if I know.

CP: Hella swag

Z: Nasal

Hi: Try to talk **** every couple of months and get slumped.

EF: Must have a good community, been open for quite a while w/ low pulls.

H: ******* do F2P ffs.

Hz: Mitch goes hard as ****.

How old are we suppose to be? lol

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

MM: Too cocky, too young, too hypocritical, etc.

FOE: Go make a ******* PK vid or some ****..

EoP: Booter.

Fi: Pulling like 15 to preps

TLP: **** if I know.

CP: Hella swag

Z: Nasal

Hi: Try to talk **** every couple of months and get slumped.

EF: Must have a good community, been open for quite a while w/ low pulls.

H: ******* do F2P ffs.

Hz: Mitch goes hard as ****.

How old are we suppose to be? lol

Sleepy buddy, talk to the big boys to get me unbanned from mm-rs please :(

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

MM: arrogant sh1t heads but they own clans in da wild

FOE: youtube heroes

EoP members losing interest, the clan is crumbling.

Fi: retarded ranks/members who really take this game up the ass

TLP: mature and relaxed community, always dominant in clw.

CP: inspired by eop to use dirty tactics ;]

Z: complete **** clan, has done nothing memorable in its existence should just close already.

H: arrogant cunts

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

MM: Major respect for this clan. Great F2P history and will be remembered for that. We use to be friends, now you hate us lol. And will always be respected for competing with a 1-25 def policy of course numbers has helped them do this though. :). I'm not too sure but I think they've got the oldest members in the pure community in this clan or they stayed the longest.

FOE: I respect this clan highly. Great history in P2P. First clan to surpass other clans with there Ovls and titans. FOE Pk vid 2 changed the game for this clan :P. Amazing PK vid btw probably the best of all time.

EoP: A clan that's full of excuses, can't accept the fact that the only way they can win or even compete is through unethical measures. Claim to be the "rot" of the pure community but they honestly suck. I believe the members of this clan are nice people but the ranks put a bad name on them through there rash decisions.

Fi: My family, the clan that got me to make a pure in the first place. I view us as a clan that was once amazing and dominated F2P, losing a major p2p full out vs foe resulting in a lot of members leaving. Ranks shortly left to irl reasons or the game was just sht. Resulting in a 3 year slump. Hard working ranks have brought this clan back up to where they are known to stand didn't happen over night. Went undefeated in Preps for a long time, and ever since Jan 2012 have been dominant in wildy juggling #1-2 in both F2P and P2P and holding #1 for quite a while ending as the #1 clan of 2012. I feel the pure community does not give Fi enough credit for what they have been through and where they are now.

TLP: I respect this clan for what they have accomplished. Once an amazing P2P clan, and have lived up to these expectations throughout the years despite there inconsistency they always pull it out the bag in P2P. Will be known as an amazing P2P matched ops clan.

CP: Once a great clan, with respectable ranks. I still respect this clan despite all the trolling they give us for winning the full out. I think its only CP and EoP who care about this full out. Reason being it was EoP who hit all our ranks offline and ddosed our TS in every round lol. Something still seems fishy about this because CP rushed us straight after TS was hit offline. But oh wells. Fair play and goodjob. Also they hug single too much lol, have a crazy high defence level average for the low amount of members on they're ML and call Fi a main clan when there not far off lol.

Z: I use to like this clan, until they got cocky and thought they we're better then everyone else. The closure they had resulted them in a reality check ever since they've been open they have been doing decent climbing up to #4 many times and sometimes if pulls were high enough this clan was not scared to stay and fight the higher ranked clans.

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

MM: best f2p clan overall. crying bitches about a few defence levels. only 1 def is pure!!!! yet their leader is like 27 def

FOE: best p2p clan overall. foetube, foe vids, i pk mods i pk mods i pk mods i. undefeated in p2p full outs and most likely aswell any p2p prep 50v50 or more.( ****** pulls last few months and too bad our ******* forums are yet again offline otherwise we could tell all our clan allies/retired/elders/oldschool community ppl/ex members to come to the last few trips and easily pull 100+)

EoP:wannab, dont care

Fi:wannab, dont care

TLP:wannab, dont care

CP:wannab, dont care

Z:wannab, dont care

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

MM: They cry 2 much for no reason but it looks like they got a nice community

FOE: Some cool people ranks are retarded except animal cause when i went into there ts3 for the first time hes the only 1 that didnt mention npo closing

EoP: Some nice ranks and some really **** 1s the cool members are now ranks so ye Aka joey bear bear fish and ye

Fi: Nice ranks and members but some very cocky members

TLP: Chill members and ranks they cud do well with high pulls

CP: Few cool members "accuse people of being spys when there not" aka my best my L2 Strpk

Z: Chill Members 1 Retarded Rank

Do you have dyslexia?

wherelimitzarebroken.png

MM: Undisputably the best pure clan over the 8 years. In saying that though, i feel they have a lot of new school "cocky" kids that make up a lot of the member base and the old school members that MM is loved for aren't there anymore. A lot of respect for not adapting to the defence and still winning.

FOE: Always been the #2 clan in my eyes, always gave MM a run, but i feel as though they have never really amounted to being on the same level MM is, even with their defence.

EoP: Some of the ranks are really nice, something most people don't realise. However, a lot of their fame and success was based off their cheap tactics of ddosing and hacking, one of the first clans to introduce it to pure clanning and one of the first clans to ruin pure clanning. Their cheap tactics have caught up with them and they are in a big slump after a lot of their ranks leaving. Too much defence.

Fi: Always been the under dogs and have a lot of spirit. Always had a lot of respect for the clan even though never being associated with them. I heard they had a low pull a few days ago, but i hope they bounce back at the trip before EOC.

TLP: Over all of the years seemed as though TLP has remained out of the line of sight and played it safe. Incredibly inconsistent but nevertheless a respectable clan for being open so long. Ditch the defence.

CP: The clan has always struck me as a bunch of trolls and immature idiots, i was right. The people in CP are the only ones that seem to enjoy it and every hates them for their cheap tactics and their boasting about having so much defence. Never really liked the clan.

Z: Zenith has some really good ranks that are friendly, Logan, cookies and 99dreamz seem to be a nice rank team and they have come really far from a few years ago when they used to fight Chaotic. Proud of you guys.

HI: Not gonna lie they have hit some rough patches but kyle and trent seem like two good ranks to bounce them back. They are going pretty strong at the moment from what i see and i am glad they are in the pure clan scene.

Hz: Mitch is a top kid and how could you not love a clan with the accent of Andy. Have come a long way, but again seem to be playing it a bit safe.

EF: Surprised they are still open, they have a really dedicated staff and good loyal community that have been their through most of it. Even through all the low pulls they have bounced back. Proud of you EF, keep going, you have some amazing ranks.

Foe - youtube hero's, best edge pkers, best in p2p, most feared, best in p2p clanwars

MM- oldest pure clan, only clan to not accept turm, biggest faggots, biggest retards

EoP - ddos, **** ranks

Fi- Most feared before they slumped, mains

Tlp - respected clan in clw

cp - ipked carries

MM: Always been on Top, really chill/experienced ranks.

FOE: Accomplished so much in P2P, some chill members, always down to mini war, but can get cocky at times.

EoP: Horrible leadership, horrible member base, and can only pull more than 30 due to all the people they've ranked up and made elder in their whole existence.

Fi: Always had a strong core, strong leadership, has always beaten the odds, nothing bad to say about this clan.

TLP: 1 Rank who thinks he pulls all the strings and makes them look like idiots now.

CP: Cocky spastics who will do anything to win, including ddosing, bringing mains to wars, boosting kdr etc etc, brings invites to trips, never consistant, never accomplished anything in the p2p server. Honestly just a bad clan overall, i guess their community from what I heard is basically the only thing that keeps people from leaving.

Z: Great Community, strong core, always been consistent in both servers

I like this one for the most part ;p

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

MM: 1 def master pure race etc. #1 clan of all time, sucks at matched fights.

FOE: British, YouTube, have been great at p2p throughout their existence but sucked at f2p. Josh+Light Mayhem owns

EoP: Mexicans, ddosers, declines preps when they barely pull 20 themselves etc.

Fi: Good at one point, mains, slumptality etc.

TLP: #1 matched at one point, seem's like they have lost their touch.

CP: Best community by far, #1 matched f2p, cocky cunts cos we know we're the ******* best. Chain69 pride worldwide.

Z: One of the worst communities, surprised they're still open. Calling is terrible lol. Nasal, unhygienic, crusty etc.

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

MM: lilvirges who complain alot (still the best pure clan of all time)

FOE: inconsistent pulls/good quality (p2p)

EoP: ddosing/flaming (under the right leadership they are a top 3 clan)

Fi: cocky/ get demotivated quickly (Depending on memberbase they are easily a top 2 clan)

TLP: good quality/bad pulls (top 3 clan when they have good bandwagoners)

CP: good community, cocky mofuckas (always been a force in f2p matched, started getting better in p2p matched)

Z: good community/probably closest clan to actually being 50/50 based (Depending on the times they could compete for top 5 easily)

H: Havoc is like florida, a bunch of people who have accomplished alot retire there (kings of p2p clanwars, 40- opts)

MM: F2P #1 crashers

FOE: Good at p2p, slumping at p2p

EoP: Having some issues

Fi: all 110s

TLP: Haven't seen them up there in a while :/

CP: Unquested Def

Z: Alot of cockiness, but seem to only hit clans they know they can beat

Hz: Not really sure, don't see much from them

H: Good at p2p.

EF: Community clan

HI: Has its ups and downs, but seem to have trouble gaining new members besides merges because of a couple of their ranks

T: Most of the pure community knows our steryotype is beating the rest of your asses! :D

;p no flame intended in this just the steryotypes I like some people from all these klens

MM : do whatever they want, once good leadership, cocky attitude

FOE : was a force in p2p, put faith into one guy who let everybody down

FI : crazy accounts, horrible leadership, was once in a **** hole and now they think they're hot **** because they've been good for 2 months

EOP : built of propoganda, will do anything to win

CP : Best community, we do what we want

TLP : force in p2p, nice accounts, leadership that doesnt know how to be relevant; move forward

Z : worst leadership by far and immature community, seems like its run on lost promises, followed by a bunch of junior high kids who get home from volleyball practice and try to talk ****

HI : never achieved anything, will be remembered for being stomped by CP

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

MM: trolls/flamers always needed numbers to compete in p2p even with 1-20 def, good in f2p, seem to think they can beat foe in p2p but get smacked

FOE:youtube heros best pk videos came from foe members/foetube, unrivailed in p2p 1st clan to have like 40+ titans. Last war with MM in f2p was closse, leadership could do with improvments

EoP:IM A PIRATE AUUUUUUUUURRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG

Fi: Loads of maxed 35-39 def kids only reached number 1 in the community when other clans seemed to stop caring cocky members but amazing community

TLP:Always been an amazing force in p2p only clan whos history can match FOE's in p2p preps

CP:Seems like a good community shame about dem booters

Z:dont know much about z sorry

1324342569-CseB.png

1324346300-femC.png

MM: 4nrs who play too much RS

FOE: Youtube warriors

EoP: Mexicans/Ddos'ers

Fi: Too many mains

TLP: Bangwagon clan/way too inconsistent

CP: Unquested def

Z: Lead by 13 year olds

this is probablly da same thing id saii :3

except id change MM to forum guests and 10 year olds :P

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

MM: F2p Gods, 1 defence heros, Pretty much undefeated at full outs in f2p, they always come out on top in rivalries in the end, don't think they've been out of the top 3 ever really.

FOE: P2p Gods, good 1 v 1'ers, youtube prods, make best clan pking video, best p2p full out beating FI down like 20

Used to be the titan unit before all the botting with just a stupid amount of titans who could probably beat the lower med clans on their own.

EoP: Dirty cheaters, take the game too seriously, they will hold a grudge like hell for anything, but they get the job done on the whole against the lower clans.

Fi: Sleeping giants until 2012, mains, addy daddys, long term slumpers, pretty sick gfx

TLP: an anomaly, pretty sick matched in both server, looks like if they tried they could easily be #1 for a substantial period but never tried.

CP: When I was EOP in 2009 we used them as a punching bag regularly having preps where we would just destroy them for fun and morale, now they're like a mini EOP who ddos, phise ect, big ego's who think they have closed clans when I doubt they could even close a door, from personal experience against CT just hugged single/mossies and then claimed wins, same again vs nme who then got beaten down on EoP were on the verge of closure and then CP like just give them a little kick and claim they did it all. Obviously the chain69 massing horn but with a loyal group of 20-40 people depending on how they're doing who are loyal as ****.

Z: Just always there on the med scene, never really slumping that hard but never doing too good, they seemed to be a lot of ex epidemic people but that may have changed long time ago.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png