Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan Stereotypes?

brotato

Are there stereotypes associated with some pure clans? If so, wot are they?

Can be to do with how you imagine the average member of the clan, or the personality of the clan in general, or just whatever the first thing you think of is when you hear that clans name.

MM:

FOE:

EoP

Fi:

TLP:

CP:

Z:

If you wanna add other clans feel free, but I personally don't really know much about any others and couldn't really distinguish between them.

Also if you wanted to add a stereotype about a dead clan, go ******* wild m8s.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MM: spastics

FOE: spastics

EoP: spastics

Fi: spastics

TLP: spastics

CP: spastics

Z: home of the cool kids

K now thats over, join Zenith and take over the world

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

MM: They cry 2 much for no reason but it looks like they got a nice community

FOE: Some cool people ranks are retarded except animal cause when i went into there ts3 for the first time hes the only 1 that didnt mention npo closing

EoP: Some nice ranks and some really **** 1s the cool members are now ranks so ye Aka joey bear bear fish and ye

Fi: Nice ranks and members but some very cocky members

TLP: Chill members and ranks they cud do well with high pulls

CP: Few cool members "accuse people of being spys when there not" aka my best my L2 Strpk

Z: Chill Members 1 Retarded Rank

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

This could turn nasty. I'm gonna do everything from an outside perspective, no bias whatsoever.

MM: Full of immature kids with an overly large community that loves to flame people for no reason at all. Also can look very unorganised at times.

FOE: A clan that has a good core but is let down quite a lot by a lack of leadership ability.

EoP: Try hard to drive home this "we don't give a ****" mentality, when really it's easy to see they do. Dirty tactics - do anything to win mentality.

Fi: Filled to the brim with maxed accounts and closer to a main clan than a pure clan

TLP: A very mature community with a nice leadership team, unfortunately lack of numbers is always their downfall

CP: Dirty tactics, filled with cocky Americans and idiotic dutchies, really bad community etc etc.

Z: A decent-ish clan which is let down by a shoddy leadership. Always around the middle of the pack without any initiative to push forward.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

MM: Too immersed in their image and ideals to get the bigger image. Could actually improve this community but only help destroy what's left with their attitude.

FOE: Great history but mediocre and non-serious leadership of late has led them in the wrong direction.

EoP: Use(d) illegal means to achieve their goals and only recently adopted the "don't give a ****" attitude because they're not doing too hot. Overall, full of excuses.

Fi: A little too obsessed with controling accounts of their members.

TLP: Inconsistent

CP: The EoP of Med clans

Z: Immature and emotional leadership has inhibited you from becoming #4 multiple times throughout your history.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

MM: 4nrs who play too much RS

FOE: Youtube warriors

EoP: Mexicans/Ddos'ers

Fi: Too many mains

TLP: Bangwagon clan/way too inconsistent

CP: Unquested def, #1 F2P Matched Opts

Z: Lead by 13 year olds

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

MM: Immature foreigners who call people virgs even though they complain about people that have 5 more def levels than them

FOE: British kids? Idk

EoP: Ddosers, take things too far, claim to not care but really do care.

Fi: Old people, cocky, flame for everything. Need to move on.

TLP: Try hards?

CP: Foreigners?

Z: Great member base, horrid leadership. Specifically the "leaders" not the high ranks

H: Cocky kids

Can see this topic going in a very negative direction!

qlmSOQW.png

MM: They cry 2 much for no reason but it looks like they got a nice community

FOE: Some cool people ranks are retarded except animal cause when i went into there ts3 for the first time hes the only 1 that didnt mention npo closing

EoP: Some nice ranks and some really **** 1s the cool members are now ranks so ye Aka joey bear bear fish and ye

Fi: Nice ranks and members but some very cocky members

TLP: Chill members and ranks they cud do well with high pulls

CP: Few cool members "accuse people of being spys when there not" aka my best my L2 Strpk

Z: Chill Members 1 Retarded Rank

^

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

MM: Too many virgin kids

FOE: Awesome timeline but not that great of a clan

EoP: idk its dead

Fi: Monstrous combat levels who are cocky

TLP: idk dead clan

CP: chad is my bff and chain is my bfff

Z: leaders are immature, and members are even more immature

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

MM: Feel very strongly about their history and elders so they try hard to live up to the expections. The only clan that have forums where there's actually something to do. Also the creaters of cool and not so cool aka immature memes. WIthout a doubt the most chilled ranks aswell, I've briefly been to almost every clan and I can safely say this. Loads of messing around and doing fun **** tbh lol. Other clans are like having daily inners and tank tests n **** lol.

FOE: I respect them for who they are and that they have had a rivalry with my clan for 7-8 years. They also have really cool members imo. I dislike walli though because he decides everything.

EoP: Extremely immature leadership, used to have a couple of great members who I love such as Allen and Stella but now most of them are pretty immature alike their leadership.

Fi: Extremely immature members, seem to have a decent leadership though, overall a respectable clan, I know they always had a great community but recently they've become way too cocky because of their newfound success.

TLP: Meh, I went to a couple of midweek trips of yours, they were cool. Kinda don't think anything about you. Decent clan imo but slumping hard.

CP: As long as you're in multi, you're safe from these guys. Don't really care about you, I always thought of you as massers. Then again, you're good at f2p matched and I like that.

Z: Kinda respect you for some reason, probably due to the fact you haven't used malicious software such as eop etc. to win your fights. Also my clan has always been on good terms with you.

good idea for a thread

MM: arrogant

FOE: arrogant

EoP: do anything for a win, immature

Fi: bandwagon, arrogant

TLP: arrogant

CP: retards

Z: spastics

HI: spastic retards

Hz: arrogant

H: cocky

EF: lilguys

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

hope it doesn't get locked, expected that most of them would be negative but perhaps people can look at how everyone else perceives their clan and have a good think about why that is.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

MM: Forum guests

FOE: **** f2p

EoP: slumping

Fi: mains

TLP: slumping

CP: 14 yr olds who flame all day with unquested def

Z: home of the gay kids

Hz: idk

H: cocky lil critters

EF: **** kids

STEREOTYPES, not what a think for the most part

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

How about making some mature posts instead of calling everyone faggots and spastics and maybe this topic wont get locked

by streamlining our answers down to 1-2 words each, we minimize time wasted and help save the polar bears!

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force