Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan Stereotypes?

brotato

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MM: immature, defines hypocrite..

FOE: most of them are all right.

EoP : dont care for most of them but also have some nice people.

Fi: theres a reason why i joined dis clan and stayed.

TLP: theres a reason i left dis clan.

CP: active i suppose? they always are willing to prep it seems and are active on these forums. even if i don't like the content

of leaked leaderboards or w/e it was i dont have problems w/ anyone individually.

Z: fun. we've probably had like 5 mini's w/ them where we mess around 3rd round (me bringing wolper and complete switches then leaving fc as last person out / bamf maging moni 2 death) and they understand its a game (from what i see.)

MM: They cry 2 much for no reason but it looks like they got a nice community

FOE: Some cool people ranks are retarded except animal cause when i went into there ts3 for the first time hes the only 1 that didnt mention npo closing

EoP: Some nice ranks and some really **** 1s the cool members are now ranks so ye Aka joey bear bear fish and ye

Fi: Nice ranks and members but some very cocky members

TLP: Chill members and ranks they cud do well with high pulls

CP: Few cool members "accuse people of being spys when there not" aka my best my L2 Strpk

Z: Chill Members 1 Retarded Rank

^

u quoted urself wtf is this

MM: Too cocky, too young, too hypocritical, etc.

FOE: Go make a ******* PK vid or some ****..

EoP: Booter.

Fi: Pulling like 15 to preps

TLP: **** if I know.

CP: Hella swag

Z: Nasal

Hi: Try to talk **** every couple of months and get slumped.

EF: Must have a good community, been open for quite a while w/ low pulls.

H: ******* do F2P ffs.

Hz: Mitch goes hard as ****.

2s1ry3n.jpg

this

MM: Too immersed in their image and ideals to get the bigger image. Could actually improve this community but only help destroy what's left with their attitude.

FOE: Great history but mediocre and non-serious leadership of late has led them in the wrong direction.

EoP: Use(d) illegal means to achieve their goals and only recently adopted the "don't give a ****" attitude because they're not doing too hot. Overall, full of excuses.

Fi: A little too obsessed with controling accounts of their members.

TLP: Inconsistent

CP: The EoP of Med clans

Z: Immature and emotional leadership has inhibited you from becoming #4 multiple times throughout your history.

Retired.

MM: Too immersed in their image and ideals to get the bigger image. Could actually improve this community but only help destroy what's left with their attitude.

FOE: Great history but mediocre and non-serious leadership of late has led them in the wrong direction.

EoP: Use(d) illegal means to achieve their goals and only recently adopted the "don't give a ****" attitude because they're not doing too hot. Overall, full of excuses.

Z: Immature and emotional leadership has inhibited you from becoming #4 multiple times throughout your history.

you're still mad we decked you in that fullout lol

what's new

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

what's new

Gotta say I agree with him :P

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

what's new

TFLA3.png

lmfao

PgEtR.png
opb4E.png
z1huC.png

what's new

I'd elaborate on my answer, but I'd be defeating my purpose of attempting to keep everything civil on this thread. I respect your opinion though, and you will respect mine and others, or I will send you back to your "#1 community."

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

what's new

TFLA3.png

lmfao

???..

hsiggything.png

what's new

TFLA3.png

lmfao

???..

???..

u own m8

join CP #1 community

PgEtR.png
opb4E.png
z1huC.png

So w8 ur sat here flamin me for havin an award in my sig meanwhile you have awards in ur sig

And if we r talkin about quality of the graphic then all I can say is we pay our dues to Hoan horacio

hsiggything.png

what's new

why are you flaming him, he gave you the best compliment imaginable!

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

wow some of these replies r so rude!!!!!!! lol jk idc

Stereo types? I think this means what comes to mind when you see their initials.

So I'll do 2 lists, of how I feel, and the stereo types I get from them.

MM: Pinkies

FOE: FoeTube

FI: 3-4 years of misery

TLP: Quiet, used to have a dominant presence

EoP: Ownage

CP: Waiting to strike

Z: Wannabes, very unoriginal clan, can't come up with anything for themselves

MM: Can't handle a loss, so make excuses

FOE: Once friends, now foes

FI: I feel like there's a clock ticking until your next slump (closure)...

TLP: Quiet, but cul

EoP:

[E] [O] [P]  [I] [S]  [S] [T] [R] [O] [N] [G]

CP: Cul, used 2 b faced tho

Z: [ ]

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

MM: Always been on Top, really chill/experienced ranks.

FOE: Accomplished so much in P2P, some chill members, always down to mini war, but can get cocky at times.

EoP: Horrible leadership, horrible member base, and can only pull more than 30 due to all the people they've ranked up and made elder in their whole existence.

Fi: Always had a strong core, strong leadership, has always beaten the odds, nothing bad to say about this clan.

TLP: 1 Rank who thinks he pulls all the strings and makes them look like idiots now.

CP: Cocky spastics who will do anything to win, including ddosing, bringing mains to wars, boosting kdr etc etc, brings invites to trips, never consistant, never accomplished anything in the p2p server. Honestly just a bad clan overall, i guess their community from what I heard is basically the only thing that keeps people from leaving.

Z: Great Community, strong core, always been consistent in both servers

2ewgrxw.gif

all of ur clans fukn suck balls

join hazerd

MM: flamers dum 4n leadership

FOE: full of themselves

EoP: booter central pm 4 aksess

Fi: bunch of fukn smelly poosy lips

TLP: k2p is good at anal

CP: i merk 31s is worse then me at tankin and hes 99 def

Z: when i think of zenith i think of little Hawaiian kids running in a field of opium, shoutin, "PUSH NAWRTH!!!" aka gay

EF: Asians leading..thats that **** i dunt like

Hi: Kyle thinks hes a bengal fan aka fake ass nikka staff

Hz: fkn awful ass clan quit rs retards

H: cocky as fk pepsis sucks balls bad 1bang bad call bad lisp stinky stank

dk any other clans they all suk join hazerd we gud

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

MM: Known by almost every pure, not even in the pure community. Legend's tbh. However, as of late, they have become some serious flamers. Only been on there forums once, but it's hella active. Huge pulls, but again - way to much flame.

FOE: Haven't really been around the community, but they are youtube heros. Some of the best pkers to be in this game are from FOE. Great at p2p, decent at f2p. Never been on forums, hardly know any members. Saw one FOE member scaping in the library at my school in a FOE sweatshirt with their slogan on it (Just saying).

EoP: A lot of cool kids, a lot of spastics. Known to be "Ddosers" but since I haven't had the opportunity arise, I can't comment on that. Issues with staff, but also a legend clan.

Fi: The reason I made a pure tbh. Lot of flame though. Know some members who are cool as ****, cant comment on rest of community. Also accused of being ddoser's

TLP: Most chill community i have seen, and the most Respectable clan in my opinion. Also great accounts in there

CP: Flame WAY to much and if they aren't flaming, they're baiting. Rivalry's add fun to this game, but imo they take it to far. Alot of cool kids, however.

Z: Very good matched opts clan, in both servers. Some cool members, alot of spastics. Usually respectful, they know how to win though.

Hi: (Some bias, tryna to keep off it though) Great community, probably the best one i've been in. Definetly not the best warring clan, but we have improved a lot despite our levels being lower than most. Some serious flamers in the clan, but they are awful at it.

wearelions.png
Hostility
#clan-hi
Click Here for Our Forums

knuckscopy.jpg

FOE: Haven't really been around the community, but they are youtube heros. Some of the best pkers to be in this game are from FOE. Great at p2p, decent at f2p. Never been on forums, hardly know any members. Saw one FOE member scaping in the library at my school in a FOE sweatshirt with their slogan on it (Just saying).

i've heard it all now. full to the brim

#TEAM-WALLI

Actual stereotypes i've seen.

MM: Forum Guests/Whiney

FOE: YT Fanboys/F*ck f2p

FI: Older (20-25) guys who care about ranking too much

TLP: Inconsistant

EoP: Dirty tactics

CP: Dirty tactics/chain69 massing horn/ never leave mossies

Z: Salmon

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png