Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan Stereotypes?

brotato

Immature foreigners who call people virgs even though they complain about people that have 5 more def levels than them

im still trying to figure out how these 2 things have anything to do with each other

and the reason mm forums are so successful is because we troll each other and provide good laughs. You're not really mm material if you can't handle a couple trolls or flames, the weak weed themselves out.

Most of our members are actually older with the youngest i can think of being joey (17) ever since 4bus(15) left

You complain about runescape

i seem to recall you crying repeatedly on one of this week's prep topics as half of nme told you how **** you were. You care about this game a lot more than any of us do pal.

also almost nobody in mm cares about rs lol we care about our clan, I don't think that's true for you seeing as you're in a new clan every month

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Immature foreigners who call people virgs even though they complain about people that have 5 more def levels than them

im still trying to figure out how these 2 things have anything to do with each other

and the reason mm forums are so successful is because we troll each other and provide good laughs. You're not really mm material if you can't handle a couple trolls or flames, the weak weed themselves out.

Most of our members are actually older with the youngest i can think of being joey (17) ever since 4bus(15) left

You complain about runescape

i seem to recall you crying repeatedly on one of this week's prep topics as half of nme told you how **** you were. You care about this game a lot more than any of us do pal.

also almost nobody in mm cares about rs lol we care about our clan, I don't think that's true for you seeing as you're in a new clan every month

uhhhhhhh when was i crying

apparently i'm not so **** after all considering we destroyed your clan out-numbered

i do care about the game, you have to when you lead a clan. i don't recall ever claiming to not care about it?

however, i don't complain about it, or look for excuses when clans like Fi or TLP beat me, and make retarded fake sigs saying that my clan is #1 when we really got rolled. Or I don't say Fi beat us because they have higher levels than us, they beat us because they were the better clan.

However, you/members of your clan have spent years crying about levels on a game. Blaming every single failure your clan has ever faced on the fact that they had higher levels than you, when in reality it's just because every single one of your members is complete ****, and you have problems competing with clans like EOP, unless you have a significant number advantage.

uhh i'm in a new clan every month, uhh think you got the wrong person with that 1.

qlmSOQW.png

This could turn nasty. I'm gonna do everything from an outside perspective, no bias whatsoever.

MM: Full of immature kids with an overly large community that loves to flame people for no reason at all. Also can look very unorganised at times.

FOE: A clan that has a good core but is let down quite a lot by a lack of leadership ability.

EoP: Try hard to drive home this "we don't give a ****" mentality, when really it's easy to see they do. Dirty tactics - do anything to win mentality.

Fi: Filled to the brim with maxed accounts and closer to a main clan than a pure clan

TLP: A very mature community with a nice leadership team, unfortunately lack of numbers is always their downfall

CP: Dirty tactics, filled with cocky Americans and idiotic dutchies, really bad community etc etc.

Z: A decent-ish clan which is let down by a shoddy leadership. Always around the middle of the pack without any initiative to push forward.

This is perfect

lionsig3.png
2hp6nbs.gif2hp6nbs.gif2hp6nbs.gif

yep; the repeating theme here is that every1 else sucks except the clan that I'm in.

ur in this clan and therefore u must b a retard and judged by the way in which 1 or 2 members in ur klan act haha.

Klan?

You disgust me.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

MM: Will use an excuse such as defense when they lose consistently, then claim sheer dominance after a few successful weekends. They can pull opts out of the bag better than any other clan, but their matched game in P2P isn't the greatest in respect to the current scene.

FOE: Nothing what it used to be, however they are still rather decent in P2P, I guess most of them stopped caring.

EoP: Living in the past, during my time in EOP they conveyed the image of most hated too much, it did however work well with a select few members. They make consistently bad promotions. I for one got promoted while not being really active at all. Their leadership has constantly changed too much as of recent not allowing for stability.

Fi: Rises and falls, rises and falls. Been the same way for some time now, as of recent I feel most clans stopped caring allowing them more of an ability to stay on top for longer, however MM seems to of pushed them off the top of the pedestal once again.

TLP: Some smart individuals as ranks, they all seem chill but lack a large enough core to push too far forward. Would often see them having a large rise even pulling low 100's, to significantly lose opts a mere month later.

CP: Seems to claim any form recognition if that be closing a clan that seemed to dominate them. Claiming wins in fights with shear high negative kdr. The sort of kids that can't take a loss.

Z: Their leadership has no clue, they've been around a while but they will never be a top tier clan.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

MM: Best F2p consistency and numbers. 1 Def. Easy to lead when you have an army of like 50000 forum guests. Cool clan though.

FOE: Only clan who beats mm in p2p. Used to have solid leadership.. not so much anymore. All members recruited from youtube

EoP: Does what they have to do to win. Even if it means ddosing etc.

Fi: Same as Foe pretty much. New leadership is horrible lol.

TLP: Probably the only other clan I like other than my own. Good core and quality.

CP: Best clan ever. Wins 100% Legit and #1 F2P Matched. Best core out of any clan.

Z: Decent members but leadership is horrendous.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

i can't believe this topic is still viewable... this is just what down syndromes from other clans think but really have no clue.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

This could turn nasty. I'm gonna do everything from an outside perspective, no bias whatsoever.

MM: Full of immature kids with an overly large community that loves to flame people for no reason at all. Also can look very unorganised at times.

FOE: A clan that has a good core but is let down quite a lot by a lack of leadership ability.

EoP: Try hard to drive home this "we don't give a ****" mentality, when really it's easy to see they do. Dirty tactics - do anything to win mentality.

Fi: Filled to the brim with maxed accounts and closer to a main clan than a pure clan

TLP: A very mature community with a nice leadership team, unfortunately lack of numbers is always their downfall

CP: Dirty tactics, filled with cocky Americans and idiotic dutchies, really bad community etc etc.

Z: A decent-ish clan which is let down by a shoddy leadership. Always around the middle of the pack without any initiative to push forward.

This and Jareds post pretty much won this thread. :thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS