Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] Outpulled & Outperfomed | CP TAKE #1 F2P MATCHED

-Merk-

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

CP yet again proves that they are a huge force to be reckoned with. Props to you guys for coming back and outclassing every single pure clan in the past few weeks and even beating the self proclaimed #1 F2P clan - with ease might I add -. Truly an amazing job and I look forward to seeing you guys dominate the future.

45w2jk.gif

CP yet again proves that they are a huge force to be reckoned with. Props to you guys for coming back and outclassing every single pure clan in the past few weeks and even beating the self proclaimed #1 F2P clan - with ease might I add -. Truly an amazing job and I look forward to seeing you guys dominate the future.

Probably the smartest reply yet :D

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Quoted for emphasis.

#Clan-CP

beat mm in a fullout den u #1

until then SHUT YA MOUTH

Who are you

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

beat mm in a fullout den u #1

until then SHUT YA MOUTH

does this count?

:NULL:

2k9 , always in my heart

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Quoted for emphasis.

honestly think cp could beat mm in a fullout if cp pulled 100, which it's been proven that they can.

stop now you sound so dumb.

well uhh they just dicked you matched

soooo uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yeah wish mm and cp were going to fullout before eoc

qlmSOQW.png