Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tell Your Story|Your Clanning History!

Omni

Time for a real discussion topic, and I'm sure this one has been made before. Since I'm never here to make topics anymore and considering the current circumstances of the game and how stupidly horrible every other topic is a dooms day (lol) or list, figured I'd make something the break the combo.

So tell me, I'm curious, how did you end up where you are today in this clan community? Who introduced you, or did you discover it yourself? How do you think you are portrayed or have been recognized as in your "clanning" community? What was your favorite moment, most proud of and what do you regret the most?

I'm not doing any pre-written copy/paste questions here, so feel free to write whatever you want pertaining to the topic. I need a good read.

I'll summarize mine. I've played this game forever and long before most of you. The original clan forums of runescape classic is what got me involved in this type of game play for this game. If it wasn't for that, then I wouldn't have had my interest in clanning and running clan-communities.

The deep part about it must be that I enjoyed the concept of controlling a certain "gang" or army, and working together as a family-in-a-way to win and work as a team. It was definitely a control-complex of mine at the time. This game was so basic but so difficult when turned into that "different" style of gameplay known as clanning which made it a whole new game and fun. Just going on hunting trips for little teams, and mains made it that much more intimate. I personally regret being here as long as I have, yes I've been retired for a long time (except for my AI project back in January), but I glad I had the chance to meet the hundreds to maybe thousands of players that I got to play the game with, talk to, and learn about. I'm proud to say i've made generations of friends on this game, from the early classic, to the first time 3d was introduced, to the yearly newbies that came along. I would write more but I have **** to do.

It's been a pleasure buds.

Edit: I'll never forget leading PC with Tori and Quad, (MM, Foe, Eop, Th, Cp, ect ect kids) on the trip before the wilderness was taken out, where it was 40ish of us vs over 200+ massers. It was just an awesome experience for the community as a whole.

I really regret not enforcing less defense on this site, since every clan here needs this site to live except for Mm (which is why I put the ban hammer down , so every clan here was secluded. oops. That and I had to take a stand for the site even though I believed in the same views as a real pure clan. Guess I can't be bias, and made a tough decision based on keeping my promise on a less corrupt site.)

I'll edit this crap when I get the time to write it better.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

b-but omni-chan, i've never done this before

y-you'll s-show me how?

o-okay omni-chan~

I'll do my best~

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

b-but omni-chan, i've never done this before

y-you'll s-show me how?

o-okay omni-chan~

I'll do my best~

Lol eab we can write a book from our past here. Specially you :).

I also regret not joining seeking red and being led by mace :]

Well, I started pures like most people im assuming w/ a low level acc straight off tutorial island maging people at varrock level 1.

For the most part though, I didn't care for P2P pure clanning. During PvP / BH I got invited by some clan on my zerk to the red+blue fight, which is how i learned about pure-warfare. (zenith or some clan thats closed by now, cant remember)

Proudest moment : prolly leading some F2P teams of friends in bh/pvp because that's where I had the most fun, there was always action and the bs units on masser fc's, always fun.

Also when the zerk clan I was in beat HF in a mini when the quality we had was terrible lol, it was basically a revs team with people who never tanked before but they pulled through.

Moment i regret: 101 sins telling like 20 zerks/mains in EOP ts to come to a trip sniping 2 see if we liked it (right after POT closed into them). Actually attending that.

bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv bv

aouona.png

main clan history

the dragon lair slayers

Phobia-mai favorite even though they were just a junior clan of FEAR

I was in Phobia too until it died, then the leaders of it (Hasan, Jason, and Nick) made Adelais which I stayed there till that clan died too.

I'll try to think of all the clans I've been in:

Noob Squad

Evolution Purez

Delta Force

Agony

Corrupt Pures

Intense Redemption

Trilogy

Violent Demise

(Forgot the name of a clan, I think Omni led it?)

Intense Redemption

The clan we opened after IR died

The Last Pures

Intense Redemption

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

Corrupt Pures 2008

Corrupt Pures 2009

Corrupt Pures 2010

Corrupt Pures 2011

Left October 2011

Joined EOP

Left in 2-3 months

returned back to Corrupt Pures

Left in 4 month again

Joined Enemy

Left after 3 months

Returned back to Corrupt Pures

and ye currently in the best community, Corrupt Pures

PgEtR.png
opb4E.png
z1huC.png

was a masser in 06

1st clan was TPF ( The Pure Forces) 2007

2nd clan was Animosity and i led 2007-08

then on 2008 i led The Revolution

more clans joined here

in 2009 i was the part of the 10 pkers to start team np

joined havoc in 2011

quit rs november 2011

team np tatted on my chest

npbnw.png
61207262.png

halo reach sucked so i turned back to runescape in early 2010

i had a pure i pked in f2p all day with 2 other friends and we decided to join a pure clan

they found the clan fatality and i found the clan foe...they were going to join fi but i told them fi suck so we were going to join foe but then we saw mm and wanted to be with the underdog seeing as foe always won in their vids vs mm (no **** ik)

and more than 2 years later i am still mm

Started in MG, MG closed then I joined Zenith with all my MG buds, Zenith closed and we all joined EOP, stayed loyal for a while in EOP but I didn't enjoy the community, so I went and joined EF to help them out, stayed there for a while until Zenith reopened so I left EF and rejoined Zenith as a normal member. Basically worked my way up the ranks over the years and eventually became a High Council.

2ewgrxw.gif

Pot - (kinda)

CPR - 09-11

Havoc - 1 day after CPR closed

Foe - 11- present

Met these pures in bh named 12 o c k i n (Sam/excellence/founder of CPR), lawless (Troy/pump/founder of CPR ), and gods c bow (Spencer/founder of CPR). I think I was 13 or 14 and had been playing my void pure called plz no tears. I eventually started Pking with them and they introduced me to their clan, CPR. Not necessarily open yet but had a small member base of around ten. I asked my brother to use his initiate pure called xx suicide that he got from his irl friend Michael. I then joined CPR and progressed through the clan and became one of the beat p2p warders in the game. I bleed crimson. Cprs motto "always bot always troll CPR is how I roll" am0n the scum bag founder tried to rat us on our forums and set CPR back. We stayed open for a few months closed and then reopened for 5 months then closed again.

CPR were butt buddies with havoc so I joined havoc with CPR members. Turned out Loki was an idiot and some CPR bros decided to go to foe and I went with them.

Foe didn't like me at first calling me a CPR troll and constantly throated to demote/kick me but I yoloed and they just couldn't handle me. I then became a elite and practically ran the clan for a few months then my father cut my Ethernet cord and I haven been on runescape since.

I wrote this on my phone btw

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

'05-07 pure pking with friends 4-5 people. retired when they took out wildy.

came back dec 25 2011

joined SoP.

merged with resistance to be called - Terror

Left terror.

Current Clan: Zenith

I recently heard about pure warfare months ago before the summer. i actually new clans like Foe, mm eop, Fi, aao. way before pw. recently when i joined the pure warfare community i heard of clans like cp, zenith, ir, havoc, hz, tlp etc.. i can;t remember how i got into pure warfare, or who introduced.

1phz3wx.jpg

Corrupt Pures 2008

Corrupt Pures 2009

Corrupt Pures 2010

Corrupt Pures 2011

Left October 2011

Joined EOP

Left in 2-3 months

returned back to Corrupt Pures

Left in 4 month again

Joined Enemy

Left after 3 months

Returned back to Corrupt Pures

and ye currently in the best community, Corrupt Pures

This is what I like to see :), you've definitely found your home bro.

2005 - D0 DS - Merge (F2P)

2006-2007 - Northstar (P2P)

2007-2008 - Higher Force

2008-2009 - Destructive Pures

2009-2010 - Quit Rs

2010-2010 - Destructive Pures

2010-Present - Fatality

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

2 IRL (Edb) friend was in Epidemic, joined it. Loved it, became High Council; it closed.

Then joined DP. Best clanning experience in my eyes, so relaxed yet achieved a lot. Got High Council and it closed like 6 months later.

Took a 6 or so months break.

Got lured back and joined EOP. It was fun but disagreed with a few things, got given senior but turned it down because I knew Enemy was gna open in a few days/weeks.

Opened NME, enjoyed it. The fact I was able to lead a clan with the experienced leadership that it had was brilliant. Achieved a lot in a short space of time and probably would have still been up there if we had the entire leadership we started with.

In TLP atm, can't say i'm 'into' TLP as much as the clans above, but I guess that's because RS is ending soon so it's hard to find motivation. The people there are great.

It's been fun overall. Probably wouldn't have done as much as I did do in some clans as it was a huge waste of time lol.

Hi

The person who I played with most was my cousin.

I was making a pure called P L A N3t Pk and he randomly pm'd me on P La N3t Pk as a joke.

I liked the idea of it, made him P La__N3t Pk and he started training.

He then got me to join Elite Purez which I was up for since I loved Destined Pures at the time.

He then got recruited by Old P K 3 R at Pest control and told me to join.

So I apped on 1st January 2007.

My Plan3t got banned for using a ghost mouse to alch 94-96 mage after getting 94 legit.

Made I Charlie XL named after my dog which is where my name on here comes from.

We were lurer's and had a **** ton of money so I decided to chin 1-99 range.

I Charlie XL got hacked for defence by someone in EOP.

I then made Pl4n3ts Maul based on Blood Anthem.

Autoed 1-94 mage and then did everything else legit while gradually going up the ranks in EoP and getting leader.

Left in like September time 2009.

Joined Epidemic in November 2009.

****** **** up, got honoured member.

Closed 4th February or whenever it was.

Took 6 months out.

Was bored during the summer, posted a recruitment search topic.

`Pure told me to check out CP, did, liked it, joined.

Nice community, trips were a bit **** at times but had fun.

Started botting a baby pure for fun, IVP contacted me about a baby pure clan in a few months as I still idled in #Epidemic.

3rd June everything sprang into action, 2 weeks later multi clanning was disallowed so left CP.

Retired September, once I got used to the work load/Social life of Uni got put back as Council rather than leader.

Retired against at the end of June. Then NME closed like 4 months later.

Never been in a main clan.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Wanted to join a official clan for about 2 years before CW/BH dropped, was too young to concentrate on one account to level it up and never did, probably would of joined Fi if I could've back then because they were my favorite clan for sure. Used to PK with LP/NS in P2P when I first got it on my gmauler., but they were massers. Joined Sanctity ~mid 08, they closed, so I quit RS because for the most part because I wasn't enjoying it at all, really. Came back as old wildy did, joined Control, Chaotic, Revenge, Zenith, most of them ended up closing, only one that didn't was Zenith. Now I'm in the Corrupt Pures where I'll be staying. Wish I didn't quit for most of BH & just joined another clan, looked pretty fun. Same with old wildy, would've been nice to train up an account and be a part of a clan then, but being 8 to 11 at the time, I was just way too young.

2s1ry3n.jpg

Early 2010 I joined IR with my friend grubby join, was the most fun i had on the game

IR closed in December 2010

Opened Hysteria w/ ex-ir leadership, was fun but closed shortly after.

Joined Havoc, loved it. Got council or halfop or somethin. Was in it till late May 2011, when IR was gonna reopen.

i remembered IR being really fun, but after i learned what i did in Havoc, i realized that IR was nothing compared to what Havoc was, the community wasn't what i remembered, the leadership was mediocre, and the members sucked. So I made my way back to Havoc.

Stayed in Havoc got my rank back, ended up joining NME to spy for loki in late 2011. Made a return shortly after as high council in Havoc.

Early february 2012, me and loki got in some argument about the 3v3 fullout or something, so i stepped down. Loki was sort of inactive at the time, and no one else in Havoc could really do well as a leader, or even a rank for that matter. So Havoc closed.

Havoc sort of scattered around. Some went to Z, some went to NPO, some went to IR, I went to TLP. They're a good clan, just really boring.

After a while everyone in Havoc realized we missed the community, and a lot of people wanted it to come back, and since we couldn't really reopen Havoc without Loki, we decided to open a new clan called Frenzy.

This was a dumb decision, the people in Havoc weren't ready to lead by themselves, so for some reason I thought in Frenzy they were able to, but it was apparent they weren't. It was me doing everything, so i raged at the lazy incompetent ranks.

Eventually some masser clan named nexus or something joined Frenzy, and this was by far my greatest regret, I shouldn't have let them in.

A lot of the members didn't get along with many Havoc members.

One trip we were about to fight NME, we were defending north of GAP. Some guy from Nexus was talking **** to some kid in Havoc. So the Havoc kid attacked him while we had a run-in. They were basically 1v1ing while the whole clan was spread. They wouldn't stop so I called a BS on them, and was going to kick them off the trip. Well since the ranks didn't like me that much for raging at them, they disagreed with the decision, and then they started attacking me. LOL, then eventually it just turned into an all out brawl with the original Havoc kids who didn't get a rank attacking all of the nexus kids, while the frenzy ranks were attacking me, and it was probably the most pitiful moment of my clanning career.

After that trip, I guess the ranks vetoed me out. Shortly after that many of the Havoc kids in Frenzy joined TLP.

I decided not to go with them, as I remembered TLP as being boring. Instead I went by myself to NME. It was fun as **** at the start. NME was on the decline when I joined, so it was around 30 people who were a pretty tight-knit community, and I'm not going to lie, it was probably the hardest community to get involved in. They were all hard-headed and stuck up.

Eventually I got into the community, and started leading P2P events. At the start it was going great, the members started respecting me as a caller, and listened to me. It lead to us being able to compete with clans like Frenzy/FOE/Zenith in P2P.

Then idk what really happened. I guess 1 by 1 the NME kids started disliking me, so eventually I got fed up with the leadership not taking my advice, the members not listening to me, and left to Zenith.

Was in Zenith for around 2 months. It was fun, there's a lot of cool people in Zenith, and it was fun not having to lead for the first time in about a year and a half.

After a while I realized that Zenith wasn't the clan for me. The leadership was just too inexperienced. I felt like I could have done much better. A lot of people were talking about Havoc reopening, and knowing that as my true home, I decided to join in on it.

Eventually after doing work and helping w/ the site and ****, Loki decided to give me leader... and that's where I am today :3

qlmSOQW.png

Masser in 2006, with all the 'church wars' with the aprons, pinkies etc. In 2007 made my own pure clan, which was basically ~10 irl friends + a few we met online, called Frenkieclan. Didn't last long though, as most quit during that time. Been around Foe since like 07/08 as a lurker, and joined in summer '10 when I got time, quit a bit after summer '11. Just comming now to the occasional full-outs.

No regrets or w/e, would have liked to try out MM maybe, or going the pure road 1-10 def with Foe, but it's w/e, good as it has been.

9ftifd.png