Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tell Your Story|Your Clanning History!

Omni

Started playing rs in 2005 when i was 13, because it was the new fad at school. My friend gave me his ****** lil account called fonzyfabio2, and i just used it mostly to explore rs. About 2 months after playing the game i went into the wild and got wrecked by a range pure 5 levels lower than me. I added him and pmed him how the **** he just did that, and he told me about pures, it's a shame i can't remember his name.

So anyway i made my first pure, "m0l0t0v_pk3r", it was pure range and i got him to about 55 combat. It was about then i decided i'd finally get p2p, and i joined an aussie based rs-forum pure clan. I met a lot of mates here and we just pked or lured virtually every evening. They showed me how ownage ancients were, and i trained up my ****. One of these friends called "I C E D U P" got recruited to Atrocity, and introduced me to "official" clans.

I was in Atrocity for a few months and learned a lot, unfortunately then the wilderness got removed, and i didn't enjoy at all the new bh crater system, and quit the game.

Came back to the game in early 2009 as i heard the pvp systems had been changed. I went onto PC and looked around at clans. I checked out a few clans i made the reqs for, and went into the IRC's of IR, Dv, Vo, E and A. The first 3's IRC's were pretty dead at my timezone, and when i asked around in E's irc a bunch of idiots just tried to troll me, so i ended up joining Ascendancy. It was a really unique clan, most people that were in A will tell you it was the best clan they've been in, and a lot of the coolest people i've met in this game were from there. Eventually most of these people clanhopped to FOE. I stuck around and tried to keep A alive, along with people like i337 pwner, xx pure2000, illegalized and ven, but eventually i got sick of no-one caring and left, and after i left the clan closed.

After this i joined Malice (original M), because they had a massive aussie community, and everyone there was legit. I was around for some of the clans biggest moments, like pulling 75 to a trip and clearing the likes of DP and Cy, that was probably our absolute peak. This was probably the only pure clan ever with a better community than A, we didn't take the game at all seriously really, and would spend more time just having a laugh. After Peter and Tom both stepped down and left Elmo and Iced Havoc to lead, we started to slump pretty badly, however most of the cool core was left. Then Iced also retired shortly before Elmo left to go on holiday, and while Elmo was away, Iced came back and closed the clan, because he didn't want to drag it on, despite still having a good 40 or so active members.

Overall i'm really happy i was able to be in both Ascendancy and Malice, i think most people that clanned around the time, looking back, would have liked to have experienced those two clans.

Once the clan closed, the cool people split into 2 groups. One group went to Malice, the other - NME.

I followed the former and have never regretted it. Met a new bunch of amazing people that made me feel at home, most notably Jared.

Did not like, however, some of the oldschool members who had some sense of superiority and felt like the clan should bow to them just because they were in Malice before.

This was because Malice v2 was pretty much an embarrassment to the original, and those of us that loved the original Malice didn't like seeing the name get sullied like it was. Nothing against Inu or Nick or Aerdo who are all great people, but it wasn't Malice without the Tom or Peter (i understand they were supposed to come back, so it wasn't you guys's fault either).

ANYWAY:

During this time i also helped run a lilguy clan called Insignia with Altus, Hugh and Bert. We had some good times, beating OB in a fullout (Duval and Htown's clan), and forcing them to close. We were probably the best lilguy clan at the time, but i think we all got a bit sick of having to lead it, and we decided to close.

After Malice closed, the clan split in two, either joining MM with Elmo, or E with Tom. I didn't meet the reqs for MM else i probably would have joined, and as for E, especially at the time they were pulling massively, pretty much every idiot in the pure community was there, and i didn't really wanna have to put up with that. So i ended up joining EoP with Slushpuppy and Bert, and initially i was going to get declined for being a spy for either E or MM, although i managed to convince Goop i wasn't.

So joined EoP in late 2009 as an "EoP Junior", shortly after Goop/w0w2many had gotten leader, and we'd started having big pulls and were competing with FOE. We pretty much dicked FOE week in week out for the first 2 or 3 months i was in EoP, until the 2v2's with EoP + E vs FOE + MM started. Honestly our organization was pretty **** at the time, however due to sheer opts, we were able to win most of the 2v2's. E's pulls started to drop though, and they realised we weren't going to win this in the long run, so they closed. We got about 30 apps from E, although FOE and MM continued teaming on us for another month, 200v120, and eventually most of those E kids got lured to DP by Prat and Luke, and we slumped.

Anyway our pulls dropped from 130 to 40, most of our old ranks quit rs or went inactive, and in their place people like me, tayyab, milky, solo, derek, matty b and suwoop were promoted in their place. Cbf going through the next 2 years or so, but the tl'dr is that we became the strongest EoP ever, closed DP, Outrage and NME, slumped Fi and CP multiple times, and competed with FOE and MM for a long ass time despite getting probably 1/4 of the apps that they do.

Eventually we got tired of working so hard just to keep up with MM's sheer volume of apps, ex-members and forum guests, and even if we did outpull them we'd usually get teamed on by HF or hit by mains in single non-stop. This demotivated a lot us and was the reason that most of us have moved on from the game. I retired on the 1st Jan 2012, came back in march for a few months, but didn't really care much about the game anymore, and retired for good in july, and haven't logged on rs since.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During this time i also helped run a lilguy clan called Insignia with Altus, Hugh and Bert. We had some good times, beating OB in a fullout (Duval and Htown's clan), and forcing them to close. We were probably the best lilguy clan at the time, but i think we all got a bit sick of having to lead it, and we decided to close.

I shed a tear

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

Jonty, you left A for M, but came back because you missed me so much. Pretty sure you stayed until A closed and then rejoined M. <3

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

AAO V2- First clan. Gained alot of knowledge

TH - First big clan. Quit to rebuild AAOv3

AAO V3- First clan i led and it didn't work out after 6 months...left for CP.

CP - Had alot of fun but they ******* sucked at p2p imo worst p2p clan in history so i joined TLP

TLP 2009- for life

not going to lie i wanted to quit 3 days in but i stayed. Felt like a fam after months of being in TLP and im here fo lyfe dawgs

Joined Evo Purez back in '06 or so on my old pure X-Illolll-X, Zo and Iraqi were both in that with me I think. EP closed after the leader at the time (Sirwat3) was inactive or something and Delta Force was born, lead by jogthebest1.

Stayed in that until Zo, I Heavenz I and Tiger R4nged? split off from DF to form the clan formerly known as IR. Delta Force closed and then I joined Agony with what was left of DF. I think Agony lasted for all of a month and a half before folding. Hung around with jog and a few others from Agony and called ourselves teamagony.

I honestly don't remember much of the time between Agony closing and when I joined Epidemic. I think I was in Ascendancy at some point during the lengthy gap, and I know I was in and out of IR a million times too.

Eventually I app'ed to E and I remember Bob and Jibs arguing about whether or not to let me in with the former on my side and the latter against me. I ended up getting in and had my favorite clan experience while a member. I think I was in E for about 7 or so months all the way up to when they eventually ended up closing. After E closed I pretty much quit Runescape and haven't played much at all since. I sort of remember applying to FI in the weeks following E's closure, but I dont think I ended up really going to anything for them.

35b6usw.gif

Jonty, you left A for M, but came back because you missed me so much. Pretty sure you stayed until A closed and then rejoined M. <3

I left A for M, then Chris pmed me and asked me to come back and said he'd give me HC so i'd actually be able to help the clan, then i rejoined and like 2 weeks later nothing had changed, so i went back, and then it did close :rolleyes:

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

Joined Pure Mafiaz at the start of pvp worlds/end of wildy, stayed in them for like 6 months or something, we sniped clans like i v0p i at barb etc, eventually joined Mg once PM had been closed for a while. Was in mg on and off for like 2 years, quit here and there during sports seasons etc. Once mg closed at the start of 2011 i tried out mm, had a good time but since slow burnz was 25 def he got declined from mm. Then Kevin aka [Z]Crunkk ( who had been in zenith before) made the decision that we should join zenith with our lil mg unit. That happened and a month later (while i was on vacation) zenith closed; I rejoined mm for another month. Then Repulsive happened, a lil mpc with a few friends that became a decent clan compared to it's competition. That came and went and Zenith finally reopened and i've been in zenith since then until now.

I was the legendary leader of FP (Fatal Purez) with Fr0sts. We lead many battles against TP (Tyrant Pures) until they closed. Fr0sts eventually quit so I didn't feel like leading alone. We closed and I apped to E. Went to 1 trip and we basically tornado'd around a tree for one hour while some retard was talking non sense. I left to join MM and became the leader of #Gack-Unit, the core members of MM. Ever since that day I fought along side every single day with my pink brothers.

We've conquered many enemies like FI, E, EOP and FOE even to the point of making them adapt to keep up with us but in the end they dug a hole deeper for themselves. As you can see, one of these clan died and the rest can barely keep up with us. The reason is because at one point in time we all had a common principle and that was being the most honorable pure clan. These once admirable clans threw away their principles that once made them great and spat in the face of their founders. With the game coming to an end I can proudly say MM was the first and the last clan to remain an honorable pure clan.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

arrow4arrow brought me to fi trips as an invite -2007

wildy was taken so in a 13 year old rage i got 40 def

started a new pure called 1 def r4ng3 for bh craters. met t true 0bby and blck wrlrd0 who brought me to fi trips again without apping -2008

Dv 2008-2010

my old friend named magic12793 was in dv and told me hed app for me so i joined and I loved it pur3 kide #1

kide retired and josh was too fat to fill the role so dv started to crumble. halfops like myself and romanwere running the clan so we left in early 2010 to start planning tribulation

TR - 2010-2012

led tr for about 1.5 years was fun with a few rivalries, peaked 60 pulls to sundays, 40s to a few saturdays. closed over the summer out of boredom of the ups and downs even though we pulled 45 or so to a prep the week before

reopened for the schoolyear with focus on matched this time. stole a bunch of mutts from other clans and showed them they could be actually good. we pretty much rolled everyone over (even f2p clw this time) closed because our old core had quit the game and the mutts left because we did basically everything we wanted to accomplish already. (basically beat foe, beat hf, won a fullout, won about 4 preps per week)

closed for good before the new year

NME - 2012

I saw their progress from -60 CB pures to raping everyone in a short time in f2p, I figured they could do the same in p2p with a little nudge and the epidemic leaders seemed great.

helped them pwn p2p for a while. beating a cocky flaming eop 50-10 on kdr while outnumbered was great, then p2p trips turned to **** because of jagex -10 fps. owned in clw for a bit, beat foe in p2p. l left for uni and heard they closed because the entire leadership left at once. was fun though

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

my first clan was Fatality in early 2007 (february/march?) until the update that included the loss of PK-ing, quit RS

came back to scape in early 2010, joined WAR and moved up through the ranks until eventually becoming a High Council. Stayed in WAR until we closed in February (?) 2012

stupid idea for a clan run by ex-WAR ranks and Elvy, lasted a month before i was the only active rank and had no choice but to close it. (march 2012-april 2012)

after closing Infamous I joined NME, after being prompted by Xpnkrockemox. Left after a few months due to some personal reasons (april 2012-july 2012)

after leaving NME, I rejoined Fatality. didn't last longer than 2 weeks in FI this time due to... irritating members and some ranks. (july 2012 - july 2012)

leaving FI, I set aside my differences and rejoined NME; where I remained until we closed. (july 2012 - october 2012)

Once NME closed, I joined FOE. didn't last longer than 5-6 days, absolutely hated 95% of my clan mates and ranks. (october 2012 - october 2012)

I joined EF in late october, and they've since been my home. (october 2012 - ?)

to sum up my positions in each clan:

Ex-Member of Fatality

Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty

Ex-Leader of Infamous

Ex-Member of Enemy

Ex-Member of Fatality

Ex-Member of Enemy

Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite

Member of Exiled Force

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

back in 2005 i was into masser clans (pinkies blackies etc) so ofc i bandwangoned the best clan at the time (for massers) ofc blackies.. it was all good till 2006 started watching pk vids (purple 0wnz ngl) and joined Fatality in late 2006 stayed only couple months and then left.. i stayed around clans like cpr and **** cus my friends where their but never joined another clan til 2009 (Corrupt pures) stayed till around 2011 then ofcourse most of you know me from Excel (best clan i've ever been in) and i was proud to have led that clan..

once xL closed i quit scaping, but i come on sometimes for main CP events..

PS I HOPE YOU LOVE MY TYPING BRUV

would this happen to be you?

little gambler aka gamb is the one who introduced me to pures, pure clanning, who was in Fi at the time

thats me OMG LOOOL

Got introduced by Trile lol.

I used to be v0p etc but that massers lol

Then I was Conspiracy but not long lol 2-3 days because we became Complexity had an awesome time in Cx... Then Cx closed i joined Zenith then zenith closed i joined CT then Z reopened and then i quitted. Cx and Z v1 was best time i had ll

logo424157266651344990632.png

The Golden Gods - Member ~ 2007

Complete Domination v1 - Council ~ 2008

Divinity - Elite ~ 2008-2009

Calamity - Elite ~ 2009

Complete Domination v2 - Leader ~ 2009-2010

Fatality - Member ~ 2010

Zenith - Leader ~ 2010-2012

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Masser clans (f2p) from 2004 to 2007 with Kwong Chong, L33t b3aver, evil x killa, iraqi 0wnage and h3llz 0wnage and plenty more.

Fi from 2008-2009 - graphics manager/veteran

Foe 2009-2009 - experienced member

Calamity - 2009 - high council

Epidemic - 2009 - trial warlord

Chaotic - 2010 - elite/hc

Fi - 2010/2011/2012 - normal member

now clanless

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Sacred Pures (SP) 2005 maybe 06? - normal member

Corrupt Pures (CP) 2006 - Oldschool at one point, from the sp to cp switch.

Elite Purez (EP) 2006 - Leader

Destined Pures (DP) - member/ became mod when we started to fall apart

Fatality (Fi) - 2007 - 2012 1 of 4 first veterans ever, Council, Imperial Elder

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png

I first discovered pure clans by google searching Volcanic Fox back in 05. Ended up finding MM forums and decided then that they were the clan I wanted to join. I was pretty far off the requirements though because I was F2P and only ever PKed, but I slowly built up my stats and one day met Tom N Eto in the wilderness. He thought I was pretty talented and recruited me to a very small team of maybe 5 people, where we initially planned to establish ourselves as a clan. This was right around the start up of The Hatred and I ended up convincing him to join TH with me.

I decided after 2 weeks or so that I hated TH's leadership and ended up quitting them, though Tom decided to stay with them. It was shortly after this that MM introduced its new Pink Hat rank with requirements that I just barely met. I joined MM, and ended up having a short rivalry with TH that ended with the F2P fullout war. I spent about 6 months as a member of MM when jagex removed the wilderness and I quit playing.

When I got wind of the wilderness coming back, I started playing again, and re-established contact with Tom N Eto. Even though I wanted to go back to MM, he convinced me to check out some Malice events and I joined them instead. After spending some time in Malice, they ended up promoting me, and I stayed with them until closure. When Malice closed I was eager to rejoin MM, and this was during their rivalry with Epidemic. About half of Malice joined E, the other half joined MM, and I've been a part of MM ever since.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

2005 -

Spoiler:
Was introduced to RuneScape by a RL friend of mine, who was ironically enough a skiller/main who took the skilling portion serious and taught me early on the value of self-sustenance. At this time I thought that meant to be balanced, so of course I started off as all noobs do levelling Attack, Strength, then Defence one at a time trying to improve combat levels and in the between phases of training make GP so that I could buy new gear. Although I was envious of the levelling capabilities members had, I was F2p at the time because of my age and the fact that my parents would never support paying for a "gay ass stupid online fap fest".

However, around combat 52 or so I first found the heady joys and mysteries of the wilderness, and after achieving my first kill, getting lured for my first full rune set, as well as finding my first "PK'ing team" all within the same week, I knew that I was forever into the game because of the dynamic known as Player Killing.

2006 -

Spoiler:
I began to instead of just barely scrape by enough to PK, I began to overstock so that I could die and go straight back out for revenge. My time spent mining and smithing increased as I wanted to ensure I had enough armour and strength potions to get by, and I fished and cooked my own lobsters/swordfish. Midway through this year I was introduced to my first ever pure who was (ironic as it was), a F2p Mith Pure, who boasted his 20defence with pride, and after showing me honor by letting me keep a Helm on during a no-armour fight, became one of my closest friends in the game, and although at the time I felt it was too late to fix my account, I was determined to turn into a F2p killing machine.

I stopped levelling defence, maintained the account's attack and strength levels, and began to see actual legit successes in the wilderness, which brought me to the attention of a small group of much higher level PKers who wanted to use my aggressive mix of defence and welfare to lure higher levels into multi.

2007 -

Spoiler:
I reached the beginning of my apex in terms of PKing performance (1v1). I began actually making profit off of the amount of loot I was PKing, and for me to come upon that realization gave me a near-frenzied height of obsession with PK'ing, for before PKing was a gamble, and now it was a source of income. As news of the Wilderness removal came apparent, my addiction was too much to sate, and so with or without the wilderness I was determined to keep PK'ing and achieve a sense of fulfillment of doing in F2p what people had said before I couldn't do.

2008 -

Spoiler:
Glorious year for me as an individual. I absolutely raped the multi crater scene, ended up leading the highest pulling F2p Masser Clan to ever pull in the Med Crater, which was a maxed out 100 member friend chat, with another 44 that wore the same tcape so that they wouldn't get mistaken as an opponent. After deciding that wasting all of my energy typing and recruiting ingame wasn't worth it, I swung towards helping co-lead other popular masser cc's, until at one point or another I became entangled with the infamous W17 Med Crater "Bs Unit" lead by 99str3ngth99, a maxed out pure as it came to be who had quick instincts and reactions, and showed me that a pure could still get kills on their own, no matter how much higher the other individual was.

After the multi-phase ended, my success with myself and the Bs Unit continued within the game, with many of our members making 100m+ in less than a month of F2p staking/xfer hunting. Many of the friends I made were specialist PKers, either pures or tanks, and it was at that time I realized that I was morbidly bored with my main account. And so I began efforts to build up one of my many low level accounts that I'd barely used just for low level team pking.

2009 - The fateful year where my close Bs Unit PKing mate Strmaster803 introduced me to the world of Pure Warfare. It started off with him tentatively asking if I would like to go to a trip on my level 77 "mith" pure with an official clan, and of course being unsure I said yes, mostly because I'd run out of motivation to play on my main in general. The clan was EoP, and although there were only 13 members there at the trip, I had NO idea how bad in a position they were in, because of the determination they had ingame and the laid back atmosphere they had just to have fun.

I remained faithful, became obsessed with F2p miniwarring, as well as Saturday PK trips, and experienced a rather heightened state of importance for a game when EOP peaked at 100+ members less than 7 months after being borderline ready to close.

2010 - I retired for Real Life development, but remained lurking and at times Masser PKing to entertain myself, I lost faith in pure clanning for a bit after Epidemic closed to let EOP face FOE + MM on their own (at least in my eyes that's how I saw it), and ended up making my original account into a runepure.

2011 - The controversial part. Although I'd been lurking and remaining amongst the EoP community/fanwagon during my absence from actual clan participation, I'd been too busy IRL to log on since around November of 2010. As June/July came around, I decided that after summer busy time I'd get back into scape to try and rekindle the entertainment that I'd once found there.

Sadly, as my inactivity had allowed a program to force-guess my passwords to all 3 of my main accounts, I came back to Scape to find all of my cashpiles cleaned. I had nothing. I had made plans to build a baby pure I had for EoP, however without GP there was no way I possibly could reach EOP requirements to rejoin, and so I began hunting for another option. A new clan caught my eye, one with essentially the same core figures running it that were popular within Epidemic. Calling themselves NME, and boasting a 1-10 def cap (which was something I felt the pure community needed), I made it my goal to become apart of this clan, and kind of get warmed up into clanning after being so long out of it.

As it would happen, I initially wasn't too terribly impressed by the community. Elitists were the majority of the members/staff team, and although I could bash any of them ingame, they did have a more recent history with clanning, and so I consented myself with choosing to assist my home clan EOP by leaking locations of Saturday trips, in the hopes that the NME staff would stop fearing the Addy and instead focus on the warring.

In a perverse way, I really wanted to see NME and EOP both succeed. NME had the IQ's, the memberbase, and the oldschool foundation feel, but for some reason it felt like everytime momentum built up, rather than focusing on the community/member performance aspect of the clan, the ranks felt it was necessary to hype up small-time "rivalries" with other clans, rather than admit their own messups in calling/organizing/hyping.

Needless to say, I took my leave of NME due to the stress of my RL work at the time, combined with my mixed loyalties, and was initially going to never mention my dirty little stretch in hopes that I could remain tight with those in NME I actually liked.

2012 - I rejoined EOP hoping to find a welcome back for an oldschool who'd done them a service, as well as open ears to somebody who'd been a very apt observer of the F2p Clanning scene, as they were beginning to witness Fi's rise (took em long enough) from slump. However, I came into EOP finding a community stressed on ingame performances, and instead of focusing on their primary server (F2p) were all guns ablazing about upping their P2p game, on top of which were being selective and deleting topics from members who were too radical/different from the popular trend.

I took my leave as an official clan member of EOP, although I wished to remain tight with them, and made a move to a small community-based clan which would be something new for me, however upon first being in IRC/TS with them I was taken back to my 2009-EOP days, and knew that I'd found my permanent community home in Hostility.

Outcasts, Rejects, Foreigners, Massers and all, Hostility has been without a doubt my favorite overall clan experience. Although we enjoyed our ingame performances when we were motivated enough to perform well, it was what happened before/during/and after the trips that made the clan so much fun and full of laughs.

I will never again fully commit myself to a clan the way I did to Hostility in terms of delicacy and care, and it is my firm belief that JaGex's reign is soon to be over, and RS will later be no more.

P.S. Sorry for textwall, will try to condense it with spoiler tags >_>

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.