Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rivalry

Flash2Autowin

Some of these rivalries are stupid most of the time they were ddosing each other and leaking leaderboard topics, Foe and MM were just years of tension in wildi.. Not going to lie it was some of the funnest fights in wild vs MM

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of these rivalries are stupid most of the time they were ddosing each other and leaking leaderboard topics, Foe and MM were just years of tension in wildi.. Not going to lie it was some of the funnest fights in wild vs MM

this is true,

this may sound really stupid but when that **** went on with Z + IR it just made it that much more intense, pardon my pun, but yeah i'm glad those little snakes did what they did, like Zaya said before, i hated every single one of the little maggots but now i really couldn't care less

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

EoP vs E ( we lost but it was a eye opener )

EoP vs MM ( also lost in the long run, but swaping wins and losses every other week made it a real rivalry because it was 4 months of both clans pulling 80-120's )

EoP vs Foe 2009 ( before we were friends, we were foes, goop + w0w vs new recruits + walli was a fun rivalry since we were re-newed to the hpc scene at the time )

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

SV Vs. Terror, when we were both LPC's

I love how it went from being sl vs t5 at w57 to sop/terror vs sv lpc and then terror vs sv in mpc.

Even tho I were happy about your closure it pretty much ended the fun in the game for me.

I loved the game for the multi pvp, but now that you're gone theres no clan I feel like fighting.

I feel like wins over other clans are insignificant now that you aren't around, theres nothing to it. Just as a loss doesn't matter either.

God damn sv made runescape boring.

IR vs CH in 2010 was fun

CR vs Z in 2009 was also fun seeing as how it only took place in minis tralalalalala.

Malice vs EF Wanted to strangle everyone in EF during it, but now I really don't care less.

PW vs Sefket The **** got intense with We-only-own kid posting on PW and Omni just destroying him.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

CP vs CY 2009

CP vs DP 2010

CP vs EOP 2010

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

at the end of the day dp closed nme closed cp won and still open :D

as if cp had anything to do with dp's closure you facking dweeb

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

SV Vs. Terror, when we were both LPC's

I love how it went from being sl vs t5 at w57 to sop/terror vs sv lpc and then terror vs sv in mpc.

Even tho I were happy about your closure it pretty much ended the fun in the game for me.

I loved the game for the multi pvp, but now that you're gone theres no clan I feel like fighting.

I feel like wins over other clans are insignificant now that you aren't around, theres nothing to it. Just as a loss doesn't matter either.

God damn sv made runescape boring.

I think this was a rivalry and yes it was fun closing SV/S/T5 or whatever, however I am glad in a sense that this is done because it is annoying to the members to be hacked all the time.

However We d0 k0 I completely agree that this rivalry was very intense, many people in the pure community might no not really recognize it, but I am all for this being one of the biggest rivalries to the point that many people have quit the game because SV is not there to kill anymore lol...

Don't have one favourite but the ones i enjoyed the most were:

Cp vs Dp 2k10 (rip dp)

Cp Vs Eop 2k10

EoP vs MM 2k11

Also an era which i enjoyed was when Complete Domination,Exclusive,Chaotic and Complexity were around and all pulled decent the action was immense

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

Divinity vs Malice was fun. The gfx Malice would create during a rivalry was always entertaining.

Infection vs Tragedy (inb4 who are these clans) was the friendliest rivalry I've ever been in.

Wasn't as much as a rivalry, but when I was Foe, Dp would always fight us with no chance of winning in F2P. You don't really see that anymore.

Foe+Mm vs Eop+(E) was fun when I still liked F2P. Weird looking back now that we were on good terms with Mm and even weirder that we had to team up against one clan (Eop) after E closed.

Foe vs Tlp was nice when they would pull high in P2P because we could fight them without any bs. They wouldn't stay on hills for hours or call mains.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Probably IR vs Z. I actually would get on looking forward to stomping IR. But the rivalry just went back and forth, with both clans having little slumps and what not. Than unfortunately IR closed for whatever reasons. Was a lot of fun, even though there was so much flame and stupid **** going on.

Devastation vs Epidemic - I had a lot of fun in this rivalry, because of the higher opt fights, and the fun.

Divinity vs Epidemic was also good. Epidemic definately won it, but it was a lot of fun.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png