Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CPR vs HAVOC

DanCream

CPR vs HAVOC  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who Was More Dominant In CLANWARS

• CPR (2010-2011)
    • Havoc (2011-2012)

its a ongoing argument in havoc ts everyday, pepsis seems to think that havoc is more dominant in the p2p server than CPR was. its funny that he argues because the one time cpr and havoc did actually prep we beat them lol. He claims havoc also beat cpr but cant find me a video or a topic on pw. This is to see what everyone else thinks, If you were around in 2010 to witness what cpr accomplished you would vote for us! (and if u look at the vid of us stomping havoc the 1 time we fought)

(05:32:07) <@[H]Pepsis> havoc is the best p2p clan of all time aside from foe/tlp << :wallbash:

mahhsig.png

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted Havoc, aside from the CPR members themselves, I dont really think anybody cares about CPR lol, atleast Havoc made an impact

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

dude this isnt gonna be realistic because the foe and tlp kids are still upset that havoc recently took the throne as #1 p2p matched, something that CPR never could do.

im sorry wat

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

what are you talking about havoc v2 was 2-1 against cpr in clanwars preps

and the only reason you won 1 was because you attacked on your defending round

if the catagory was who was better at camping east drags on sundays while other clans were having trips then yea cpr would have the edge

lKtdS.png

nrlh7.gif