Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CPR vs HAVOC

DanCream

CPR vs HAVOC  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who Was More Dominant In CLANWARS

• CPR (2010-2011)
    • Havoc (2011-2012)

Cpr no doubt, this havoc has beat tlp foe etc in meaningless 20vs20s once as to where both have beat them well over 15 times each and they had clowns like pethith claiming #1 matched

Nah sonnies Cpr #1 r0fl it seems like it was just yday that havoc was losing every prep before closing and loki and pethith requesting to be banned off the site after they finally closed an already dead clan aha

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude this isnt gonna be realistic because the foe and tlp kids are still upset that havoc recently took the throne as #1 p2p matched, something that CPR never could do.

you call that a prep it was a mini war

CPR v1 accomplished something no clan could ever repeat. Going from a bunch of leaders/ranks that have no idea what they are doing to possibly being #2 matched for a short period of time and competing with hpcs in p2p and even entering the f2p server and doing "okay". But CPR v2 and v3 was a joke and just made v1s accomplishments dissapear.

But this topic isn't about accomplishments. Havoc in 2011-2012 had a bunch of experienced warrers that already knew everything about clanning and pretty much everything was given to them. Havoc is good at p2p, most likely better than cpr was...but CPR was more impressive imo.

So yeah thats the story.

its a ongoing argument in havoc ts everyday, pepsis seems to think that havoc is more dominant in the p2p server than CPR was. its funny that he argues because the one time cpr and havoc did actually prep we beat them lol. He claims havoc also beat cpr but cant find me a video or a topic on pw. This is to see what everyone else thinks, If you were around in 2010 to witness what cpr accomplished you would vote for us! (and if u look at the vid of us stomping havoc the 1 time we fought)

(05:32:07) <@[H]Pepsis> havoc is the best p2p clan of all time aside from foe/tlp << :wallbash:

Sec I'll show you a video on our banned youtube account right dan

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

what are you talking about havoc v2 was 2-1 against cpr in clanwars preps

and the only reason you won 1 was because you attacked on your defending round

if the catagory was who was better at camping east drags on sundays while other clans were having trips then yea cpr would have the edge

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lmfao we didn't even eat the round because 2 ranks disagree on what to do. One said fight it out the other said don't eat

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

if the catagory was who was better at camping east drags on sundays while other clans were having trips then yea cpr would have the edge

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lmfao we didn't even eat the round because 2 ranks disagree on what to do. One said fight it out the other said don't eat

I honestly remember proving Dan wrong and he stopped talking about it when we had our old YT but now he keeps bringing it back knowing we can't prove it because the vids are gone

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

I honestly remember proving Dan wrong and he stopped talking about it when we had our old YT but now he keeps bringing it back knowing we can't prove it because the vids are gone

exactly, he told me to look for the topic on PW, and last night I was so tired I couldn't remember, but now I remember we turned publicity off because Sam knew CPR was going to lose l0l.

Havoc was better in the wild, Havoc was better in clan wars, Havoc was better @ PCL. CPR may have had a good mini unit, and that's the only thing that we would trade wins with. If I remember correctly though it wasn't because of the actual skill, but because Surgery liked to tap that sol ;p

qlmSOQW.png

exactly, he told me to look for the topic on PW, and last night I was so tired I couldn't remember, but now I remember we turned publicity off because Sam knew CPR was going to lose l0l.

Havoc was better in the wild, Havoc was better in clan wars, Havoc was better @ PCL. CPR may have had a good mini unit, and that's the only thing that we would trade wins with. If I remember correctly though it wasn't because of the actual skill, but because Surgery liked to tap that sol ;p

THATS why I can't find the topics lmfao I forgot they always wanted publicity off

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

so we come to the conclusion havoc has closed twice, pks in one server, claims #1 matched by beating clans in 19vs19s

ok m8s

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

we have also come to the conclusion that MM hasn't won a matched prep against a decent clan in weeks.

lol son we dont worry about these 20vs20 against lil guy clans like u, not even worth the effort as the real clans will forget about it after the weekend

ull prob pull like 20 this weekend and u dont pk on saturday so these 20vs20s weekday preps r the magnitude of a fullout for u =/

btw did loki give u the mop

we have also come to the conclusion that MM hasn't won a matched prep against a decent clan in weeks.

lol son we dont worry about these 20vs20 against lil guy clans like u, not even worth the effort as the real clans will forget about it after the weekend

ull prob pull like 20 this weekend and u dont pk on saturday so these 20vs20s weekday preps r the magnitude of a fullout for u =/

we beat you in a 35v38

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

GdTrA.png

we beat you in a 35v38

cya

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

CPR 3-0 foe in 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_07y1mQJST8 cpr beats cp at pcl 7 down

cpr pulls 60 to a full out with a 64 man ml without invites

cpr 5-0 pcl ft. tlp fi ir fs

cpr 3-0 foe

cpr beats fi p2p prep

cpr beats phalanx with no def cap

3-0 fi

cpr vs havoc 2-0

cpr vs tr

cpr vs mm p2p prep

pepsith and loki d0wn

our two youtubes were deleted including videos of cpr 3-0ing havoc

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

QUOTE (Excellence @ Jul 9 2011, 04:40 PM)

QUOTE (Ayo Loki @ Jul 9 2011, 06:39 PM)

Surrounded by idiots

Can't say I didn't try and reschedule.

You're right, you did. I didn't say that though.

Horse boy loki declining to reschedule a prep?!!!?!?!?

oh my

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...crimson+project cpr vs outrage topic

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...t=0&start=0 another topic of cpr beating havoc in a prep? i love the search button

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...2741&st=220 cpr closing topic

our founder ****** a hooker on cam and tried to rat all his runescape friends.

your move loki

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png