Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CPR vs HAVOC

DanCream

CPR vs HAVOC  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who Was More Dominant In CLANWARS

• CPR (2010-2011)
    • Havoc (2011-2012)

the people have spoken.........

havoc sucks **** l0l

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my comment on the CPR topic

"this is sad. really, probably the clan with the biggest chill factor in Scape right now, you guys will be missed

good run CPR, R.I.P xxxxx"

can't compare between the two clans' accolades however, different times, different gear, experience, etc. both are great and go down as two of the top10 p2p matched pure clans ever in RS though :D

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

my comment on the CPR topic

"this is sad. really, probably the clan with the biggest chill factor in Scape right now, you guys will be missed

good run CPR, R.I.P xxxxx"

can't compare between the two clans' accolades however, different times, different gear, experience, etc. both are great and go down as two of the top10 p2p matched pure clans ever in RS though :D

top 5

qlmSOQW.png

both joined forces to try and take down the real champ eh sam and loki ;p

interesting though because out of these clans the v1 is always wildy but v2 is always clw based

gotta give it to cpr out of these two though for doing it all first

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

interesting though because out of these clans the v1 is always wildy but v2 is always clw based

hey davld xP

qlmSOQW.png

lol havoc v1 wildy based r[]fl

lKtdS.png

nrlh7.gif

lol havoc v1 wildy based r[]fl

We were wildy based up until the start of summer, then we were very dominant till the end of summer in clan wars AND wildy, then after that we were mostly clw based. This is another difference between the 2 clans, but it's fun to see that even though this poll has a biased side to it CPR is hardly even ahead. If this was overall we all know who would steamroll this poll

edit: might as well change the question to "Was Havoc better than CPR in the only thing CPR was good at"

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Might as well edit the topic title: CPR (When Zach|0mg led); Havoc: (When the same leaders still lead)

we still beat you every prep in 2011 tho :o

nah and if our yt wasn't down you would have said what dan said "lol i was joking"

our first two youtubes were deleted :O!!! still have more evidence then you

the only vids u had on ur first 2 youtubes were pumps brid vids

dont you dare even say his name.

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

Might as well edit the topic title: CPR (When Zach|0mg led); Havoc: (When the same leaders still lead)

nah and if our yt wasn't down you would have said what dan said "lol i was joking"

yo this is what i think of your brid god lmfao @@

121119001604.png

qlmSOQW.png

yo this is what i think of your brid god lmfao @@

121119001604.png

obviously surgery on the account

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

• 3 weeks later...

having fought both clans a lot in p2p clw and using them to improve ourselves, i'd say CPR were a lot tougher to beat, although that could also be because fighting cpr so often made us better when havoc came around which allowed us to beat them fairly easily

still i'd say cpr

havoc were definitely better at standing at the top of bh steps and "gwasing" 5 people an hour and claiming to have the best trip ever every sunday though.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

having fought both clans a lot in p2p clw and using them to improve ourselves, i'd say CPR were a lot tougher to beat, although that could also be because fighting cpr so often made us better when havoc came around which allowed us to beat them fairly easily

still i'd say cpr

havoc were definitely better at standing at the top of bh steps and "gwasing" 5 people an hour and claiming to have the best trip ever every sunday though.

remember when I showed the pics of EOP's kdr for 2 months straight, all adding up together to be a total of about 120 kills? Yah man, you def had good sunday trips when FOE dropped you as an ally lol. I hope you don't think EOP was even good last year, you got carried so hard by FOE, and your worst mistake was flaming them and having them drop you as allies because that was a slump you never recovered from

p.s. good luck with your pipe dream lols

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

still i'd say cpr

we beat you in 30 preps in a row

qlmSOQW.png