Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CPR vs HAVOC

DanCream

CPR vs HAVOC  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who Was More Dominant In CLANWARS

• CPR (2010-2011)
    • Havoc (2011-2012)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CPR 3-0 foe in 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_07y1mQJST8 cpr beats cp at pcl 7 down

cpr pulls 60 to a full out with a 64 man ml without invites

cpr 5-0 pcl ft. tlp fi ir fs

cpr 3-0 foe

cpr beats fi p2p prep

cpr beats phalanx with no def cap

3-0 fi

cpr vs havoc 2-0

cpr vs tr

cpr vs mm p2p prep

pepsith and loki d0wn

our two youtubes were deleted including videos of cpr 3-0ing havoc

pepsis and loki down what our yt is banned we had way better videos than CPR lmao including a 35v50 clear win in wildy vs outrage countless pcl wins down 10+ opts (CPR attended these same PCL's and attempted to win some of these out opt fights after we did and failed countless times) We also pulled 54+ to our p2p full outs vs TLP and O with over 90%+ of our ML signing up on our sign-up list The only reason CPR can even argue to be better now is because all our proof and history was destroyed when our YT went down

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

QUOTE (Excellence @ Jul 9 2011, 04:40 PM)

QUOTE (Ayo Loki @ Jul 9 2011, 06:39 PM)

Surrounded by idiots

Can't say I didn't try and reschedule.

You're right, you did. I didn't say that though.

Horse boy loki declining to reschedule a prep?!!!?!?!?

oh my

Do you even remember what happened that prep? You guys attacked us in our defending round and killed someone, I said don't eat Mack said fight it out. Half our members didn't eat and you almost lost despite that and Mack wanted to do a redo. I knew we couldn't do a redo because that was just dumb we both knew if we won we wouldn't have redone it. Sam wanted to reschedule a prep but knowing he couldn't handle his members at the time I decided against it because that week you attacked in your defending rounds in BOTH preps you had. One against us, one against TR. You don't even remember anything that the internet has saved for you

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Surrounded by idiots

oh my

Do you even remember what happened that prep? You guys attacked us in our defending round and killed someone, I said don't eat Mack said fight it out. Half our members didn't eat and you almost lost despite that and Mack wanted to do a redo. I knew we couldn't do a redo because that was just dumb we both knew if we won we wouldn't have redone it. Sam wanted to reschedule a prep but knowing he couldn't handle his members at the time I decided against it because that week you attacked in your defending rounds in BOTH preps you had. One against us, one against TR. You don't even remember anything that the internet has saved for you

Actually loki i was the one that was attacked and responded with an attack. Also Cpr's first to youtubes were taken down. Sorry we have living proof because we were always so successful.

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

havoc, cpr got smacked all the time in the wildy by various med clans, and I'm sure theres videos of them getting smacked in clan wars by hpcs

i had junior and inu both admit that cpr smacked ir in the wild in irc :D

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

Surrounded by idiots

oh my

Actually loki i was the one that was attacked and responded with an attack. Also Cpr's first to youtubes were taken down. Sorry we have living proof because we were always so successful.

Actually in that vid you can see that you guys attacked us first, you can also see that I was first pile and didn't even try to eat. You can also see that you had probably a +5 advantage because people weren't eating and almost lost to us. Damn, you guys were really good when Zach 0mg left

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Might as well edit the topic title: CPR (When Zach|0mg led); Havoc: (When the same leaders still lead)

we still beat you every prep in 2011 tho :o

nah and if our yt wasn't down you would have said what dan said "lol i was joking"

our first two youtubes were deleted :O!!! still have more evidence then you

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

Might as well edit the topic title: CPR (When Zach|0mg led); Havoc: (When the same leaders still lead)

we still beat you every prep in 2011 tho :o

nah and if our yt wasn't down you would have said what dan said "lol i was joking"

our first two youtubes were deleted :O!!! still have more evidence then you

the only vids u had on ur first 2 youtubes were pumps brid vids

qlmSOQW.png

sry dan but no1 can take u serious when u say frenzy was better than havoc l0l

^

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force