Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Best Webmaster?

Leech

Webmaster  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who you think?

• Marty
    • Karl
    • Etho
    • Other(state in post)
    • Sefket

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's obviously me. Never had a website that I've hosted hacked, ddosed or anything malicious happen at all. No leaks or anything.

Who else can boast that record?

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Can't be Sefket look at PC and FOE's none existent forums lol. Playing.... but marty is pretty good and so is etho from what i heard.

Drunk is honestly very underrated and should be up there with the best.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Can't be Sefket look at PC and FOE's none existent forums lol. Playing.... but marty is pretty good and so is etho from what i heard.

Drunk is honestly very underrated and should be up there with the best.

Naa, you're right. And nice avatar.

Etho obv, i remember when he deleted Eops legend topic coz they used mains rofl

yeh using an exploit he may as well have googled or searched for on hackforums it was so commonly known, very impressive.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

I don't think any of you know that Marty hosts half the pure community and still manages to keep the sites up 24/7. Also lmfao at MM saying he stole their scripts... you know nothing, his scripts helped me catch your leaks countless times. Not to mention his kick ass ddos mitigation that pwned the mad clans ddosing us n ****.

Marty by far is the greatest.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I don't think any of you know that Marty hosts half the pure community and still manages to keep the sites up 24/7. Also lmfao at MM saying he stole their scripts... you know nothing, his scripts helped me catch your leaks countless times. Not to mention his kick ass ddos mitigation that pwned the mad clans ddosing us n ****.

Marty by far is the greatest.

welllllll not exactly 24/7 half the times I go to a site hosted by him I get the error message

there was a time around the end of last year/start of this year when we were still #1 that our forum/ts server was literally getting ddosed 24/7 (presumably by mm), and it happened again around the middle of this year when fi were doing it.

and our **** was still up probably about 80% of the time

gotta give props to martin for that, even though hes just using the server as a front for his german pub.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011