Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Your Top 5 Officials

weak

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still laughing at that random mm guy thinking he's relevant

me2 hes the reason ive been on pw so much these past few days, really puts things into perspective for me when he posts

its like when im chillin at home minding my own business and a commercial/ad comes on tv showing something about starving africans or children being abused and i feel all sympathetic and think to myself.. wow.. im really lucky..

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

me2 hes the reason ive been on pw so much these past few days, really puts things into perspective for me when he posts

its like when im chillin at home minding my own business and a commercial/ad comes on tv showing something about starving africans or children being abused and i feel all sympathetic and think to myself.. wow.. im really lucky..

almost feel bad for him 3:

qlmSOQW.png

dat wusnt even funny

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

dat wusnt even funny

do u see me laughing u fukn rascal u

do u see any ":L" faces

no

u fukn dont

now shut up and get out of my life

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png

dat wusnt even funny

no

u fukn dont

its funny cos u always want 2 talk to me i think u miss me haha u do lmfao haha pm 2 spy kk x

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

dat wusnt even funny

no

u fukn dont

its funny cos u always want 2 talk to me i think u miss me haha u do lmfao haha pm 2 spy kk x

stfu *** u pm me 2 spy bch

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png

1. Mandy

2. Jatt

3. Jared

4. XL E P XL

5. Eat this kid

6. Raider x47

7. Blakdawg77

8. 0wnnt Melee

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

1. Speshls - Hands down the best F2P leader in the game

2. 13th - Hands down best overall f2p/p2p leader in the game

3. Korrawi - Great overall

4. Loki - Without a doubt, the best P2P caller in the game, if you've been led by him you'll know. Wish he was MM we'd win every prep.

5. Don't really know, I don't really think anyone else is special enough to make this list.

1. Goop (2009-2011)

2. w0w2many

3. Iced Havoc

4. ydoC

5. m4g1ca

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

The top 5 officials would be tough but , I'll list them in no particular order; titans,willturb,jr,evan, drunk, toxine,chain,merk, hella, 13th

I was only in Fi,MM for a lil bit but when I was there, they did a damn good job

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

>chain in any list

>`pure not even mentioned

I don't want to live on this earth anymore.jpg

For my list, there are really too many awesome leaders that I've been involved in a clan with to just name 5, so here are some.

Jib, Bob, IVP, Plode - The four Epidemic leaders which, together, were easily the best leadership in the history of this game. Seriously, no leadership team has come even remotely close to this in my eyes.

13th, Speshls, Mahatma - 3 of the main leaders that have been there whilst I have been in MM. Amazing leaders and top guys, it's no wonder why MM has been at the top of the pile for all these years with these guys at the helm. Shout out to the current MM staff team as well who are doing an amazing job; if only they had more time to work with.

Ben, Prattek, Marty, Charlie, Altus, Fayth, Jatt, Chief, Joel, Sean & the rest of the Enemy leadership - This team together really complimented each other. If one person lacked in a certain area, another one would pick it up. You can easily see why Enemy ravaged all of its competition in the short time it was open. Really fantastic leadership team and a pleasure to work with.

`pure - He kl

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker