Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FFA

Legendary

Yep hard to have anything work out when clans refuse to listen so they can try and get an edge. Oh well. If you guys want events you can set them up yourselves from now on. Hopefully you guys put away the "omg can never lose" attitude aside for this last weekend.

Arp-1.png

more than half of cp consisted of mains, still got dicked lmfao

^Retard of the day lmfao.. literally we got sniped for the entire time by mains idiot ffs

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

If only it became a real cluster haha. It seemed like any clan that stepped out got cleared by cp or mm :P

Not our fault every clan tried to hide at the beginning and tried to come in late. Nobody went up went they were supposed to. Including you're own clan.

Arp-1.png

If only it became a real cluster haha. It seemed like any clan that stepped out got cleared by cp or mm :P

Not our fault every clan tried to hide at the beginning and tried to come in late. Nobody went up went they were supposed to. Including you're own clan.

lol we were there at 6:45. The only clans that were even out were Z, who we first fought @ GDZ, and MM with +15.

We fought Mm down opts 3 times lol, I just wanted action. was alright but usually clans never commit to these events

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

This concept was Great i personally loved the idea

but when reality hits you it sucks...

All clans can not leave the "omg i dont wanna lose" or "Im scared shitless of dying" feeling aside even when this is literally the last weekend. Like seriously i understand but this is ******* f2p the only way you lose 500k is if you die like ******* 20 times, even if you die 20 times or lose your return sets it doesn't matter because this is the last weekend of the Runescape we have been playing since we started.

All i have to say is i do expect more from every clan including my own and if this weekend is another lobby trip for anyone i cant help but just say WOW, im glad runescape is dying and no one is going to play this ****

We tried our best, i put a lot of effort and the this event could have been great if clans aren't scared, Hopefully this weekend will have tons of action for everyone.

My Words of Advice: Lose all of your ******* return sets this weekend because you will never use them again.

p2p20v20pure.png

This concept was Great i personally loved the idea

but when reality hits you it sucks...

All clans can not leave the "omg i dont wanna lose" or "Im scared shitless of dying" feeling aside even when this is literally the last weekend. Like seriously i understand but this is ******* f2p the only way you lose 500k is if you die like ******* 20 times, even if you die 20 times or lose your return sets it doesn't matter because this is the last weekend of the Runescape we have been playing since we started.

All i have to say is i do expect more from every clan including my own and if this weekend is another lobby trip for anyone i cant help but just say WOW, im glad runescape is dying and no one is going to play this ****

We tried our best, i put a lot of effort and the this event could have been great if clans aren't scared, Hopefully this weekend will have tons of action for everyone.

My Words of Advice: Lose all of your ******* return sets this weekend because you will never use them again.

You should very disappointed in your own clan, most of your leaders came 1 iteming. Was free kd for us.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

an mm member complaining about other clans ruining a pw event

just pooed myself

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

121116194701.png" border="0" class="linked-image

EF clearly won the day

i didn't go but i thought mm were the ones who always tried to ruin it

^^

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force