Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Headstompin saturday

Braiden

LMFAOOOOO I CRACKED UP!

Our ts was never up for more than 10 minutes straight, yes including our backup ones. I hate the fact that there are so many ddosers in Mercy.

You guys were getting cleared until you called PT so we can't claim a win.

Then you guys lost like 10 people after that fight and you ended after 25 minutes while we were waiting in the wildy.

PT can't stop us.

cleared up? we lost like 2 against you lel

elmo plz

p.s who the hell is pt

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMFAOOOOO I CRACKED UP!

Our ts was never up for more than 10 minutes straight, yes including our backup ones. I hate the fact that there are so many ddosers in Mercy.

Then you guys lost like 10 people after that fight and you ended after 25 minutes while we were waiting in the wildy.

PT can't stop us.

cleared up? we lost like 2 against you lel

elmo plz

p.s who the hell is pt

the clan not present when you got raped the 4 out of 5 times we prepped !@!@

cool story bro

long hair

dont care

j44j4j4j4j4

fakn mista franco!Q!Q!Q

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

LMFAOOOOO I CRACKED UP!

PT can't stop us.

if i were to say ur mums hot, would juno ** im talking about?

G3MVG.png

As a rank in unlimited i can tell you that we aren't mad or anything, we just pity you for thinking that a 30 second fight that proceeded to get crashed by mains is topic worthy. (Oh and sitting at the ditch trying to be trolls by spamming "go defend" while you were about to end 45 minutes into the trip)

seems that ur mad, all flaming and getting defensive ;)

G3MVG.png

As a rank in unlimited i can tell you that we aren't mad or anything, we just pity you for thinking that a 30 second fight that proceeded to get crashed by mains is topic worthy. (Oh and sitting at the ditch trying to be trolls by spamming "go defend" while you were about to end 45 minutes into the trip)

please point out anywhere in there that i seemed mad; your adolescent brain can't comprehend what i said so you defensively say i'm mad...

As a rank of Mercy i can tell that your clan got smashed, that followed you in edge after and that you camped edge the whole time.

Edit: And that this is the next **** anniversary trip you have

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

As a rank of Mercy i can tell that your clan got smashed, that followed you in edge after and that you camped edge the whole time.

smashed? we had a 30 second fight where half ur invites couldn't even attack us and then a main clan rushed so we dipped. You had to edit logs to make it look like we were scared of you but in reality you sat at the ditch spamming about wanting a fight with no intentions to take even one step into the wildy

please point out anywhere in there that i seemed mad; your adolescent brain can't comprehend what i said so you defensively say i'm mad...

BUST A MOVE BRAHBOY

G3MVG.png

LMFAOOOOO I CRACKED UP!

PT can't stop us.

oh cmon lets be honest now,

i had to lead my clan from the spot where u got smashed 'ne bh' to ******* sperm and asked you for a fight where you clearly declined it,

THEN I HAD TO LEAD MY CLAN FROM SPERM TO ******* EDGE WHERE YOU SAT THERE AT THE FURNACE FOR THE WHOLE ******* TRIP LMFAO

1rnPC.png

this is where i was waiting for you, but looks like Liaqat wanted to stay in furnace and keep it warm!

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

smashed? we had a 30 second fight where half ur invites couldn't even attack us and then a main clan rushed so we dipped. You had to edit logs to make it look like we were scared of you but in reality you sat at the ditch spamming about wanting a fight with no intentions to take even one step into the wildy

SMASHED.

like wadda would say: HULK SMASS

can't wait to see your topic pretty sure you did something cept camping furnace

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif