Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

★ Zenith ~ The Highest Point ★ Ending The Era At The Top ★

Co0kiezs

Some people can get member chat for a week...others can get senior chat for a year.

I laughed at your pathetic attempt, you pulled 30 so you had to team with 3 different clans to pull 50, ending with a kdr of 40 kills 100 deaths. Nice way to end pure clanning lmfao, we'll pay your clan a visit soon m8 ;D

2rwrjmt.png

You just posted the same link again?

121102233008.png" border="0" class="linked-image

Herp

121118022857.png" border="0" class="linked-image

Derp

Pure clanning isn't dead btw. You are clueless l0l

YEA MAN YOU GOT OUR LEADERBOARDS, TOO BAD THEY WERE EMPTY BECAUSE WE DONT USE THAT ****. ITS MORE AS A CHECKLIST FOR WHAT NEEDS TO GET DONE.

You had to resort into taking a picture of a topic from one of our Old School who wanted to make a suggestion and step it up. Just shows how different Zenith Rank Structure is then TLP.

You took a picture of Ab0rtion Plz topic which is a oldschool members who cares and gives a lot of **** about Zenith. Compared to TLP ranks who had a Leader Rage quit, a spastic named Dissy who made like 3 of your ranks retire, and you guys promote a bunch of people just for ***** and giggles just so you can have a big staff team because that is what you whole pull is. Your nothing but a bunch of tryhards, and when you loose hype you go back to being a garbage clan for the rest of your time.

You say you look forward to EOC, but look at this way, your clan is all 20+ years old, and a majority of your Oldschool members and ranks have quit already. They only play for the sheer reason of TLP, and after everything is finalized they will not have the energy to learn how to war and what not.

Then there is Zenith who is a clan with a younger core who has members that around 15-17 years old, and probably one of the youngest core member-base to this game who will all probably stick around after the update, and learn the new combat system.

The bottom line is, Zenith ended this Era at the top, and you ended this era at the bottom. You can't even use the excuse of having no forums for a week as a excuse for a way out. If you don't have forums so what? Is your community that spread out that you don't have each other's numbers or have each other added on Facebook. Is your 30 Man Leadership that weak that you can't even make the effort to contact members ingame/via irc/and teamspeak 3?

Last time Zenith had no forums for a week we pulled 50 that weekend because we made the effort.

Bottom line is you sit here and act like we give a **** about your memberboards or a **** about our Oldschool boards/Ranked. We are not a stupid clan who makes stupid topics that are worth leaking. Everything is done via IRC or TS3. All you pretty much did on this topic was just show how week TLP's leadership is, compared to what it used to be when Nectar/Jason and King lead.

Oh and my m8 TheOffSpring texted me yesterday asking to come to Zenith's trip because he got on Friday night to see what is going on with TLP and said it was a shithole and all the good ranks left/quit.

Thanks for your posts on our topics, all you did is get trolled by Ireland, and get shut down by me, and at the same time just admit to how desperate you are to attempt to compete with a 2 Year Old Clan because your old clan CPR was a **** hole and you now think your something big in TLP when in reality your whole clan hates you, and you make your clan look like a utter and complete joke on this Site, and TLP's site.

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job Z, looked like u guys had a great trip.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

DAmn joshhhhhhh now ima wait for 0mg to reply to that

Hes probably camping the topic on his ipod nano refreshing every minute. Hes going now get out of his bed and reply to it. Not a **** was given cause I'm watching a movie with Zenith Members and I typed that up in the middle of a bathroom break

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Blah blah I am a retard

hello

You put up a pretty hilarious couple posts on this thread trying to come up with an excuse as to why you got absolutely clapped by zenith. That's quite laughable in itself, that a 6yr+ clan was smacked around by a two year old MPC. Your clan is terribly average and will never be any more than that. Your excuse to any bad performance is always the same, "hurr durr fight us matched, quality over quantity, etc."

Everyone has heard about how you are fantastic and just lack the pulls, but this no significance in the wild. The simple fact of the matter is, you left your ending note in f2p as getting steamrolled by a newcomer clan. Just like all or your trips for these few months, todays trip for you will consist of pulling extremely low and being smacked around. You are simply average and have never and will never be great, even with some of the highest def levels in the pure community. My pal Wrecka and I spent like 10 mins talking about how awful our time in TLP was, which brings me to my ending note: you suck ****. So much for being pioneers.

But I heard you were great matched!

Blah blah I am a retard

hello

You put up a pretty hilarious couple posts on this thread trying to come up with an excuse as to why you got absolutely clapped by zenith. That's quite laughable in itself, that a 6yr+ clan was smacked around by a two year old MPC. Your clan is terribly average and will never be any more than that. Your excuse to any bad performance is always the same, "hurr durr fight us matched, quality over quantity, etc."

Everyone has heard about how you are fantastic and just lack the pulls, but this no significance in the wild. The simple fact of the matter is, you left your ending note in f2p as getting steamrolled by a newcomer clan. Just like all or your trips for these few months, todays trip for you will consist of pulling extremely low and being smacked around. You are simply average and have never and will never be great, even with some of the highest def levels in the pure community. My pal Wrecka and I spent like 10 mins talking about how awful our time in TLP was, which brings me to my ending note: you suck ****. So much for being pioneers.

But I heard you were great matched!

KO'ed

Albania #1

1phz3wx.jpg

Some people can get member chat for a week...others can get senior chat for a year.

I laughed at your pathetic attempt, you pulled 30 so you had to team with 3 different clans to pull 50, ending with a kdr of 40 kills 100 deaths. Nice way to end pure clanning lmfao, we'll pay your clan a visit soon m8 ;D

2rwrjmt.png

You just posted the same link again?

121102233008.png" border="0" class="linked-image

Herp

121118022857.png" border="0" class="linked-image

Derp

Pure clanning isn't dead btw. You are clueless l0l

YEA MAN YOU GOT OUR LEADERBOARDS, TOO BAD THEY WERE EMPTY BECAUSE WE DONT USE THAT ****. ITS MORE AS A CHECKLIST FOR WHAT NEEDS TO GET DONE.

You had to resort into taking a picture of a topic from one of our Old School who wanted to make a suggestion and step it up. Just shows how different Zenith Rank Structure is then TLP.

You took a picture of Ab0rtion Plz topic which is a oldschool members who cares and gives a lot of **** about Zenith. Compared to TLP ranks who had a Leader Rage quit, a spastic named Dissy who made like 3 of your ranks retire, and you guys promote a bunch of people just for ***** and giggles just so you can have a big staff team because that is what you whole pull is. Your nothing but a bunch of tryhards, and when you loose hype you go back to being a garbage clan for the rest of your time.

You say you look forward to EOC, but look at this way, your clan is all 20+ years old, and a majority of your Oldschool members and ranks have quit already. They only play for the sheer reason of TLP, and after everything is finalized they will not have the energy to learn how to war and what not.

Then there is Zenith who is a clan with a younger core who has members that around 15-17 years old, and probably one of the youngest core member-base to this game who will all probably stick around after the update, and learn the new combat system.

The bottom line is, Zenith ended this Era at the top, and you ended this era at the bottom. You can't even use the excuse of having no forums for a week as a excuse for a way out. If you don't have forums so what? Is your community that spread out that you don't have each other's numbers or have each other added on Facebook. Is your 30 Man Leadership that weak that you can't even make the effort to contact members ingame/via irc/and teamspeak 3?

Last time Zenith had no forums for a week we pulled 50 that weekend because we made the effort.

Bottom line is you sit here and act like we give a **** about your memberboards or a **** about our Oldschool boards/Ranked. We are not a stupid clan who makes stupid topics that are worth leaking. Everything is done via IRC or TS3. All you pretty much did on this topic was just show how week TLP's leadership is, compared to what it used to be when Nectar/Jason and King lead.

Oh and my m8 TheOffSpring texted me yesterday asking to come to Zenith's trip because he got on Friday night to see what is going on with TLP and said it was a shithole and all the good ranks left/quit.

Thanks for your posts on our topics, all you did is get trolled by Ireland, and get shut down by me, and at the same time just admit to how desperate you are to attempt to compete with a 2 Year Old Clan because your old clan CPR was a **** hole and you now think your something big in TLP when in reality your whole clan hates you, and you make your clan look like a utter and complete joke on this Site, and TLP's site.

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10... Winner by uppercut Josh "Iron Mike" Co0kieszszszszszszszszsz

1phz3wx.jpg

That shows a lot of dedicated from ranks and our core considering most clans hyped this trip as much as we did, and we just wanted it more, and did whatever we could to the max extent.

youre either really stupid or corny xD

regardless ty for fights Zenith, probably the only memorable trip youve had since opening, look to future battles in EoC

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Haha irrelevant clan

Never been #1

Never been #1 matched opts

Closed 3 times

Joke of a clan

From Z staff/scout chan

[20:42] <+[Z]ee_Kevin> [Z]Ryan\Hormone

[20:42] <+[Z]ee_Kevin> invite yo itz kid

[20:42] <+[Z]ee_Kevin> he's YR

Nuff said r0f

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

Damn I heard zenith was closing I got a Facebook message from Grayson I'd just like to say I know the last year of the relationship I had with the leaders was bad but I loved all of you I've known most of you for the majority of my pure clanking expirence and it's been a pleasure and I wouldn't of picked any other clan to have been apart of for 2 years then zenith. Zenith was my prime it was when I was obsessed with this game and I grew up with all of you for 2-3 years I would just like to say to josh Logan hormone Sam brayden 99dreamz Harris Iobsession mjeska annubiss scimzz zack bob Neil Grayson kj and the rest of the zenith crew thank you for having me in your clan for the time period I had a lot of fun and I hope you guys move on from this game aswell as I did.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Damn I heard zenith was closing I got a Facebook message from Grayson I'd just like to say I know the last year of the relationship I had with the leaders was bad but I loved all of you I've known most of you for the majority of my pure clanking expirence and it's been a pleasure and I wouldn't of picked any other clan to have been apart of for 2 years then zenith. Zenith was my prime it was when I was obsessed with this game and I grew up with all of you for 2-3 years I would just like to say to josh Logan hormone Sam brayden 99dreamz Harris Iobsession annubiss scimzz zack bob Neil Grayson kj and the rest of the zenith crew thank you for having me in your clan for the time period I had a lot of fun and I hope you guys move on from this game aswell as I did.

**** you h0w3, u forgot me!

Damn I heard zenith was closing I got a Facebook message from Grayson I'd just like to say I know the last year of the relationship I had with the leaders was bad but I loved all of you I've known most of you for the majority of my pure clanking expirence and it's been a pleasure and I wouldn't of picked any other clan to have been apart of for 2 years then zenith. Zenith was my prime it was when I was obsessed with this game and I grew up with all of you for 2-3 years I would just like to say to josh Logan hormone Sam brayden 99dreamz Harris Iobsession annubiss scimzz zack bob Neil Grayson kj and the rest of the zenith crew thank you for having me in your clan for the time period I had a lot of fun and I hope you guys move on from this game aswell as I did.

**** you h0w3, u forgot me!

Added you in there buddy

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Damn I heard zenith was closing I got a Facebook message from Grayson I'd just like to say I know the last year of the relationship I had with the leaders was bad but I loved all of you I've known most of you for the majority of my pure clanking expirence and it's been a pleasure and I wouldn't of picked any other clan to have been apart of for 2 years then zenith. Zenith was my prime it was when I was obsessed with this game and I grew up with all of you for 2-3 years I would just like to say to josh Logan hormone Sam brayden 99dreamz Harris Iobsession mjeska annubiss scimzz zack bob Neil Grayson kj and the rest of the zenith crew thank you for having me in your clan for the time period I had a lot of fun and I hope you guys move on from this game aswell as I did.

You forgot me.

On topic:

@Leech - I find you hilarious, you flame FI about the slump that they were in for a couple of years, and now your in one! Karmas a ***** huh. Stop being mad, your clan ended an era on a low, which sums up your year.

@0mg - Zenith used to be good matched, we still are, TLP arent the powerhouse they used to be either. I dont know why you camp our topics, but you make your clan look dumb. You get so mad when your clan looses. Lil man syndrome

@Sam - Down 20? You had 2 other clans with you so I highly doubt you were down 20.

Good trip lads, was fun. Only clean fight was vs TLP + whoever. Would of been fun if our fights vs CP got finished, I dont know why anyone would claim a win on either fight/

QwnAO.png