Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] The Finale

Franco

Our deaths came from MM mostly.

Zeniths kills came from terror and tlp/hz who had 40

dont act big saaaaaaaaaaaan

That's your leadership's fault for running into 120+ MM, instantly getting cleared. The 1 fight I was at against you guys was when you hugged mossies and we were in multi and we still managed to rack up a bunch of kills. I honestly don't know why I'm trying to argue with a kid who sounds like a chipmunk irl, waste of a post tbh.

you sound like a 57 year old pedophile who suffers from cronic nasal disease. dont flame my boy alex

lol I'm actually realistic with my posts, you just wanna make random posts to seem funny. You can't lie, Alex waar sounds like a chipmunk who still hasn't hit puberty.

2ewgrxw.gif

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

judging by the kdr (which you neglected to post, wonder why), you got dicked

didn't read the topic but gj on whatever you said

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

na we beat fi,eop (twice easily lol), z and hz+tlp+foe

our kdr is like that cuz we rushed 150 MM and lost once against zenith down 10

:thumbsup:

PgEtR.png
opb4E.png
z1huC.png

Did you forget when Zenith posted a topic last week going 32-70? retard.

Its been a great ride

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

That's your leadership's fault for running into 120+ MM, instantly getting cleared. The 1 fight I was at against you guys was when you hugged mossies and we were in multi and we still managed to rack up a bunch of kills. I honestly don't know why I'm trying to argue with a kid who sounds like a chipmunk irl, waste of a post tbh.

Cause you guys didn't wanna fight, seeing as we chased you in single saying go multi and you logged out.

Not gonna argue with a ugly kid who gets brainwashed by the worst leadership in this game

Holy shiiit you're dumb. We asked you to go to multi first cuz we already went to multi first, the first fight, where we cleared you, where you couldn't stay 10 feet away from mosseis, then MM rushed. Then you had to balls to tell us to go multi again. pusiess.. We logged out cuz it was pointless in fighting you retards, cuz ur pusy leader didn't wanna go multi.. You should see yourselves in 3rd point of view. alex, i heard you're 12 years old, can you even reach the computer ?

1phz3wx.jpg

Cause you guys didn't wanna fight, seeing as we chased you in single saying go multi and you logged out.

Not gonna argue with a ugly kid who gets brainwashed by the worst leadership in this game

Holy shiiit you're dumb. We asked you to go to multi first cuz we already went to multi first, the first fight, where we cleared you, where you couldn't stay 10 feet away from mosseis, then MM rushed. Then you had to balls to tell us to go multi again. pusiess.. We logged out cuz it was pointless in fighting you retards, cuz ur pusy leader didn't wanna go multi.. You should see yourselves in 3rd point of view. alex, i heard you're 12 years old, can you even reach the computer ?

cool bro no1 cares get out

u mad fagot?

PgEtR.png
opb4E.png
z1huC.png

na we beat fi,eop (twice easily lol), z and hz+tlp+foe

our kdr is like that cuz we rushed 150 MM and lost once against zenith down 10

:thumbsup:

Not gonna lie here. You ran straight to single like 2 seconds after rushing us. Would have been pretty difficult for us to rack up any more than 10 kills.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker