Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] The Finale

Franco

UuEmC.png
Today Corrupt Pures set out with 55 people, which later peaked at 62 during the trip. We prepared for this trip as it was our last, and we wanted to end this era with a bang. We did just that, fighting EoP, Fi, Z, MM, & some TLP+HZ+FOE alliance. After every clan except for MM ended, we ended aswell. We ended with 50 people and a smile on each of our faces. Thanks everyone for the fights today & thanks to every dedicated member who stayed online for the 2 hour duration of this trip. Good luck and respect to every clan that decides to stick with RS after this combat update.

5iu1b.png

ox7IG.png

5iu1b.png

Corrupt Pures Vs. Zenith Vs. Fatality

We found Fatality & Zenith lurking around near vents area, so we quickly rushed them and killed as many as possible before MM rushed. We had 45/58 In Range at the end of this fight, thx for the fight Z & Fi.

5iu1b.png

Corrupt Pures Vs. Zenith

We had a planned PKRI vs Z at this point, and being down numbers really wasn't an issue. The fight started at vents 60 v 67 and we basically caused Zenith to move out south Fatality crashed from the west as we were just starting to push. Thanks for the fight!

5iu1b.png

Corrupt Pures Vs. Fatality

With Zenith/Others regrouping we figured we'd might aswell give Fatality a fight. If I recall right, in this fight, we started with 35/60 people and had a 97 combat average, comparing to Fatality's 104. The fight started at NE Bh and we just continued to push Fi south towards SE Bh We did amazing out numbered and leveled, spamming "Gf Fi" and literally chasing every green cloak still alive down, MM rushed us at level 4.

5iu1b.png

Corrupt Pures Vs. Eruption of Pures Vs. TLP/FOE/HZ

After defeating Fi, we regrouped and had a planned fight vs EOP. The fight started at Vents area and we basically held our ground until more and more EOP started to die off. We quickly pulled meele but at this point TLP+HZ+FOE in MM Capes rushed from EOPS side. We pulled west with bows and started ranging east, killing anyone near / inside of us. The fight went on for a good 2-3 minutes until MM crashed from EOP/The Alliance' side. Thanks for the fight.

5iu1b.png

Corrupt Pures Vs. Zenith

We found Zenith in Multi and we quickly rushed. Being down numbers, food & prayer, we held out west with range and the returners won the fight for us. Zenith slowly retreated back East towards vents with range. We took advantage of the returners, and pushed into the vents. With one big spam of cpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp & Our Corrupt scims slashing the Adamant Armor of Zenith, MM crashed from south of vents. Thanks for the fight Zenith.

5iu1b.png

Corrupt Pures Vs. Hostility
Corrupt Pures Vs. Zenith Vs. Terror

As we were regrouping, we made the decision to pay our ole' friends Hostility a visit. Us being the bullies we are, we spammed go multi but obviously not one cat moved. After not one cat moved, we got a fall in & decided to move towards multi to hit Zenith & Terror who were duking it out at Vents. As we approached Z & TR it looked like TR was pretty much finished, so we took out meele and killed as many turquoise / grey cloaks in sight. With our number's picking up from returners, Zenith was basically over whelmed. By this time, MM crashed once again from the south.

5iu1b.png

Corrupt Pures Vs. Eruption of Pures

Once we were done with our extremely quick regroup, we found EoP chillin' near NW Bh. Spamming "What the **** are you doing?" They walked into multi and quickly walked out as soon as they realized they were actually in multi lol >.>. After killing pretty much every red cloak in sight we decided to give Zenith one last fight.

5iu1b.png

Corrupt Pures Vs. Zenith

With 38 of our 48 in range, we rushed Zenith north of Mossies. We quickly took advantage of the attacking approach and pulled meele. With Zenith members standing out in obvious places, it made it easy for us to keep the momentum rolling. Right as Zenith pulled north, MM Crashed from Mossies and the fight was over. Thanks for the fun fight Zenith.

5iu1b.png

~ Corrupt Pictures ~

121117163709.png
121117164440.png
121117164524.png
121117164910.png
121117165620.png
121117165647.png
121117171047.png
121117171254.png
121117171431.png
121117172207.png
121117172243.png
121117175216.png
121117175648.png
121117175659.png
121117175947.png
121117180611.png
121117180710.png
121117133539.png
35439159.png
WCfcJ.png
5yHEI.png
URKxF.png

Any idiot flaming will be punished by Franco.

PgEtR.png
opb4E.png
z1huC.png

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

GJ on your trip but I know for a fact you didn't clear us.

Not here to argue, gratz on your trip though

And i know we didnt have +5 on u the first fight...-.-

You had more then us, I know for a fact you did. Regardless it shouldn't matter cause we were the only two clans who actually had good trips. Rest of the Pure Community ended on the lowest point, while we ended at the highest

//Thread

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

You had more then us, I know for a fact you did. Regardless it shouldn't matter cause we were the only two clans who actually had good trips. Rest of the Pure Community ended on the lowest point, while we ended at the highest

//Thread

lol

//Thread

we had like 50+ on all our fights lol

ty 4 fights :thumbsup:

PgEtR.png
opb4E.png
z1huC.png

shout out to FI and Z for giving us fights.

gl and gj to all the clans that went out today.

Edit:

Just read Zenith topic and im laughing. Guess your legacy comes down to telling bull **** stories and having good speeches.

Enjoy life, skeechies.

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

All of our fights got crashed, Gj today tho Z did well

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

You post a PW topic with negative kdr..... whatever

good job though i guess

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png