Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Kings of the pure world

xaJ

2d2g28x.png
MM-RS.ORG
350qlbn.gif

Well today I'm going to do something unique with this topic. Since there was no actual fights were we stood there battling I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I'm not trying to glorify a fight that no clan wished to give us. The Mayhem Makers with our 134 peak on TS started our day listening to a moving speech by R3lv then a wonderful song by Bob Green (prerecorded and played by Ryan). We ran at many clans today like TLP, EOP, FI and CP but none stood and fought, so we binded them and killed what we could track down. Respect for the clans like Z, Hi, Terror, and such who actually know how to have fun in their last few days of RS. Also i would like to present a shoulder to cry on to FOE, sorry that you didn't pull enough to even go out today. After our official trip ended a group of us went back to mess around in the RSC FFA Event and had a really fun time. Thanks to all that showed up today for one last time.

350qlbn.gif

KDR
1rkCZ.png

350qlbn.gif

350qlbn.gif

Vids

350qlbn.gif

edit: thanks to doc for writing this topic, and see everyone tomorrow. & our trip from start to end is at www.youtube.com/user/whocareslol222222?feature=watch
Sig4.png
Sig5.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Inb4forumguestsandhfmains.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Famous last words?