Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Terror last clan standing

sithlord

terrorb_zpsf549128c.png

So today was pretty fun, not going to lie, and I feel like there is no way to actually make a topic for all the fun we had but anyways.. We started out with 43 Terror members, peaked at 49 at some point during the trip (I believe it was vs EOP). We did work, had fun, and was legit the last clan standing!

terror2_zpsef88f148.png

Terror vs EF

We started out the day pretty early heard word of EF and HZ fighting around vents so we decided to hit it, in about 4 seconds they were all cleared. This scene was pretty much repeated again about 10 min later.

Terror vs EOP

We found EOP waiting for someone in some ruins east of piper. We quickly moved to hit them, we were winning the fight until MM crashed and they pretty much cleared up everyone.

terror2_zpsef88f148.png

Terror vs HI

We decided to ask HI for a return fight, though our numbers had dropped a bit we did not mind. We peaked at 41 for this fight, while HI had 38 seeing their vid. They began by rushing our fall in in single spamming 58v24??? We just kinda lold because they clearly are unable to count anything... lol we had a plus 3, fought them for a pretty long time until every leader but myself was ddosed as well as several of our members and we pulled out. Thanks for the fight HI, was fun

TURNING POINT OF THE DAY

Seeing as all of our leaders were being ddosed besides me, as well as every single rank besides Orhun, I decided to take a vote, would they like to yolo everyone or would they want to care about kdr and snipe fights, Everyone agreed that it would be more fun to just go head on head with anyone, and looking back I am glad we did it.

terror2_zpsef88f148.png

terrortube_zps60a14b07.png

Terror yolos, asks every clan with any pull for pkri

I'm just going to say, last week of RS2, shame on whatever clan your in for ever running into single for your kdr. This includes: CP/HI/Z/EF/HZ/TLP/EOP/FOE/FI Anyone else. I won't make a topic about every fight, but we asked Z for a clean pkri they had around 60 we had 25, stood as long as we could, why end like some clans did when it is the last trip. After we hit up TLP EOP and more for run ins, knowing were out leveled, out numbered we still did it, returning never running into single and not running because of a games kdr. Game is supposed to be fun and I promise after doing it running in and spamming things with your friends and dying is more fun than sitting in the lobby like your clan when MM or whoever rushes. We then at one point saw MM at mossies spammed go multi and we went they followed and we fought them. We pretty much asked every clan we could for a run in, started a cluster at one point, and we returned until there was absolutely no one left in the wild. Some of our returns were addy hatchet unit, 2h unit, and everywhere our clan members were spamming "Terror gang", "Terror never goes into single", "We don't lobby", ect. We fought and returned until every clan was out of the wild and became the last clan standing!

terror2_zpsef88f148.png

I made this topic because so many Terror members asked me to, if not the topic would have just been before 15 of our members couldn't reconnect. Sad to whoever did that to our members because they could not compete. But we had a lot of fun on our last trip, and after did some rap battling ect, and now that this game is just about over, I can truly say Terror has the best community in the game.

Like what you saw?
Check us out @ www.terror-rs.com
IRC: #terror

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They began by rushing our fall in in single spamming 58v24??? We just kinda lold because they clearly are unable to count anything...

we never spammed 58vs24 , when we saw you in single we just spammed "is this 28 or 42"

I just kinda lold because you clearly are unable to see anything...

gratz on pull i guess ? ^_^

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

They began by rushing our fall in in single spamming 58v24??? We just kinda lold because they clearly are unable to count anything...

we never spammed 58vs24 , when we saw you in single we just spammed "is this 28 or 42"

L0l... I just don't understand hi sometimes...

L0l... I just don't understand hi sometimes...

ok let me try again

we no spam "58vs24" , we spam "is this 28 or 42"

got it yet?

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

Terror vs EOP

We found EOP waiting for someone in some ruins east of piper. We quickly moved to hit them, we were winning the fight until MM crashed and they pretty much cleared up everyone.

LOL we lost 6 people that fight, 5 died to mm most likely.

wherelimitzarebroken.png

Thanks for the fight.

We spammed "is this 28 or 43?" because Orhun was telling me you guys had 28, which was an obvious lie. We had 35 as you can see from our video, and you had 43 in your fall in, so it wasn't 38v41 lol. Either way we won so I don't mind, thanks for the fight.

Hostility

We decked you, non of your leaders got ddosed, unlucky sithlord, seems you failed to achieve your main aim in life to close the mighty lions. Was a poor effort in reality.

like 14 ppl got ddosed, 2 leaders and several ranks, They couldn't play for the majority of the trip... maybe they weren't ddosed during the fight vs Hi but they were ddosed for the majority of our trip,