Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Terror last clan standing

sithlord

Terror vs EOP

We found EOP waiting for someone in some ruins east of piper. We quickly moved to hit them, we were winning the fight until MM crashed and they pretty much cleared up everyone.

LOL we lost 6 people that fight, 5 died to mm most likely.

i dont think it was MM that crashed tho, that is just what we all thought we got crashed, but those who crash had addy and s*it so i think it was Ef.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the fight.

We spammed "is this 28 or 43?" because Orhun was telling me you guys had 28, which was an obvious lie. We had 35 as you can see from our video, and you had 43 in your fall in, so it wasn't 38v41 lol. Either way we won so I don't mind, thanks for the fight.

Lol idk why hi cares so much... anyways we had 41 and your orb has your count in your vid at 38. Guess you forgot how to count =s

Terror vs EOP

We found EOP waiting for someone in some ruins east of piper. We quickly moved to hit them, we were winning the fight until MM crashed and they pretty much cleared up everyone.

i dont think it was MM that crashed tho, that is just what we all thought we got crashed, but those who crash had addy and s*it so i think it was Ef.

was TLP+HZ+FOE with mm capes lol

PgEtR.png
opb4E.png
z1huC.png

Terror vs EOP

was TLP+HZ+FOE with mm capes lol

we logged back in and fought them untill mm did crash.

wherelimitzarebroken.png

You crashed us at the tree just east of mossies, we simply ran to mossies, don't think anyone died lol

gj on your trip, had fun pushing you with TLP

Thanks for your loot =)

Loot in F2P? :ninja: :ninja:

LOL

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

You crashed us at the tree just east of mossies, we simply ran to mossies, don't think anyone died lol

Thanks for your loot =)

LOL

:wub:

#Eastlink | #Clan-ef

Thanks for your loot =)

LOL

Need dose return sets you feel?

Thanks for your loot =)

LOL

Nope, I'm not poor

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Thanks for your loot =)

LOL

Nope, I'm not poor

Ohhhhh so thats why your clan retreated to mossies?

Thanks for your loot =)

LOL

Nope, I'm not poor

na it usually happens when a clan crashes a pkri that's been going on a while, use your head ;d

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Thanks for your loot =)

LOL

Nope, I'm not poor

na it usually happens when a clan crashes a pkri that's been going on a while, use your head ;d

Guess you should kick your leaks if you dont want to stand in mossies when we come =s

Thanks for your loot =)

LOL

Nope, I'm not poor

Guess you should kick your leaks if you dont want to stand in mossies when we come =s

EF leaks*

I understand how you'd like to flame now considering EOC is here, but your clan will always be as mediocre as ever. a simple minded 1 dimensional clan.

thanks for the weeks of free locations by your members, they should turn their pm's off in future.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Thanks for your loot =)

LOL

Nope, I'm not poor

EF leaks*

I understand how you'd like to flame now considering EOC is here, but your clan will always be as mediocre as ever. a simple minded 1 dimensional clan.

thanks for the weeks of free locations by your members, they should turn their pm's off in future.

Well we just enjoy your loots so we like inviting you to hit us. As i said i need some more returns mm took them from us cuz we didnt run in single like you do when we show up l0l

Thanks for your loot =)

LOL

Nope, I'm not poor

EF leaks*

ii agree with all of this, but not our leaks daf0k?!?!

and i dont think u killed a single person when u attempted to crash o.O

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS