Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fondest memory of your time in the community

cx ftw yes

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

best time ive had in the community for me was taking part in the ir v z rivalry, actually made the game fun

outside of clanning i miss pvp worlds/bh worlds.. :-(

fuk it LoL ownage

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

p2p pcl in 08-09 every 2 weeks when all the top ~10 clans would show up with 50-70 people and nobody gave a **** about winning /losing

the last time a wild fullout could happen, best of Dv

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Malice vs EF fullout 3rd round

Was more fun on our side as Inu screamed "EXPAND WEST" and half the clan ran east, legendary lol moment.

I've had too many funny moments on this game, although I have to say the daily pk trips in pvp worlds with the old negative crew have to be some of my fondest memories, a really chill environment.

we were decent in f2p for our avg's :P

We also used to join masser cc's, spam the hell out of the cc to get a rg and walk towards maze, then bs the fall in leader causing mass panic. We all used to just spam bser while getting on a pile to avoid being hit, worked every time.

edit: almost forgot

The PCL with TR were we basically **** on every clan outopt'd.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

- Tracking masser clans, and killing them outnumbered by 50 or so with friends from all different "official" clans. Fights would last 30 minutes to an hour which was rare back then.

- Making a name for myself for dressing in masser "uniforms?" and killing them from the inside with a few friends, making massive bs-fests and taking the loot. Funny stuff man.

- Luring mains to greaters, and killing off idiots at main clan wars.

- Crapping myself when I pked my first whip of many.

- Advising multiple clans and watching them grow up into wonderful communities.

- Meeting omniberret, inidoril, Deamon7(I think it was a 7?). tinytimmy88, king alex, dragonflypk and the men of the raptured in classic and just teaming up on innocent little kids.

- Meeting and Picking off "official" clans that were trying to pick off massers with Janson|Old Sunshine in 07.

- Helping Z0m become a recognized pure clan after getting bullied on Pc non-stop. (janson was one of the main bullies lul) Which would help me go on to get close to 0wn--Reddies, Eltomo, Tom91, Paws, Muskrat, Thenamesb0nd, and Rain. Which started a new era for me.

- Proud to call A, TGG, and PA as my final clans, if it wasn't for those 3 communities, I would probably be a worse ******** now than ever. Sev, Justin, Karl, Jordan, Anthony, and Connor really made me more laid back and helped making my last year or so of "caring" about runescape so much better.

- Meeting Cl0se Impact|Ali from Pc, Kosherkid, Da Arrow, and Neil 4 Mercy.

- Putting A Goth Chick in his place

I have way too many more memories that I do miss, and could keep writing for a long time.

Joining the Dreaded and meeting most of the people that I'd be friends with for the duration of my scape career.

edit: getting 400 posts on the old Pure Community boards and getting Honoured Member, **** was cash.

Was more fun on our side as Inu screamed "EXPAND WEST" and half the clan ran east, legendary lol moment.

I've had too many funny moments on this game, although I have to say the daily pk trips in pvp worlds with the old negative crew have to be some of my fondest memories, a really chill environment.

we were decent in f2p for our avg's :P

We also used to join masser cc's, spam the hell out of the cc to get a rg and walk towards maze, then bs the fall in leader causing mass panic. We all used to just spam bser while getting on a pile to avoid being hit, worked every time.

edit: almost forgot

The PCL with TR were we basically **** on every clan outopt'd.

and the nikes on my feet keep my cypher complete

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png

beating foe in a 80v80 in the wild

beating fi in a f2p fullout

pcl era

beating ascendency in a fullout down 13

smacking DP in 2010

owning eop in 2010

owning bh

owning pure playoffs

owning eop in a f2p fullout

owning mm in a 50v50

last f2p trip of rs2 owning fi,eop,z tlp+hz+foe

theres alot more but those are my fav one

PgEtR.png
opb4E.png
z1huC.png

when I opened YR

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"

A0Fc80H.pngtdYRP8B.png

My fondest memories would probably have to be:

When TGG first reopened we were pulling 40, and fatality and foe were fighting at sperm hill next to clan wars, zell got a war speech and I think shroom recited the Z0 speech from IR, we rushed fatality and foe with 40 people while they had about three times as many, then cp eop and mm ran into the fray and it just became one big cluster, I had fun because we were ballsy as ****, in a good, happy kind of way. We were messing around in ventrilo and having a good time.

When I first helped build Complete Domination with Blue stanger, trile, sl0w Burnz, Pink Clay, Iraqi4range, Mario Deleon, ******* Cody from MG!!! ******* hell! and the one and only legend, MG F T W!!! I liked dominating the LPC scene and recruiting all the other lpc clan's members, we then went into the med level scene and started a big rivalry with Calamity. I miss having p0ke hack our forums and our vents because he was mad after every trip lol. I remember beating EOP and CP in preps daily, and beating back FOE in Chaos Altar, (but they were split apart and confused as to who to go after, us or MM) but it was still fun and I remember the feeling of great accomplishment after that. Complete Domination wasn't anything professional, we were a bunch of spastics trying to make names for ourselves, we fought with each other all the time, but somehow we made it successful and (in my mind) taking #1 f2p med. I miss all those guys, I miss you too Logan, even though you were an incredible ****** at the time, you're still a part of my history, and I miss it (we continued our rivalry in Battlescape with Annihilation and Trilogy lol). Sadly we closed due to inactive leadership.

I remember joining P0kes clan Control and having that big rivalry with zenith and Fatality. I remember meeting I am canadien in Control and having the best of times with that guy! #Napkin givers for life man, I miss you wherever you are (tear). I remember taking notes on p0kes f2p calls to learn so that one day I could found my own clan and make it successful. Honestly p0ke was a ******* legend, still is. I miss him, even though he blatantly tried ******* me IRL and kicked me from Control because some kid got mad at me and wanted his account back. (He even called my house phone and we argued in my garrage ROFL!)

There were many more good memories in my time playing Runescape.

With all these good memories, there is always that one bad memory.

My bad memory was watching my community tear themselves apart, with trolls, dishonorably fighting, fake topics, and dossings/hackings. I've made multiple topics stressing that we needed to change, but I just ended up getting trolled out of Pure Warfare by everyone. I'm sad that I quit before the end, but I knew my time would have been miserable here. I used to look forward to every day in this community, everyone was cool, and you could literally pick up a conversation with anyone without getting negatively trolled or IP tracked. I used to be able to just pick up like 5 guys from my clan's ts or ventrilo and go multi pking. but now we can't do that because everyone is too busy getting turmoil or summoning, or they think it's a waste of time. I'm sad that the pure community ended this way though. FOE and FI deserved a great end to their legacy. They are legends in my eyes. Glad MM came out on top, glad people had good trips, but FOE and Fatality will always have my sympathy.

I have had many other good memories on Battlescape though, I still continue to do so too. There were some bad times in Battlescape, but I believe we are making a come back.

:\

The IR vs Z was the most fun I had in this game, and to top it off pulling 120 and beating Z 4-0 in the fullout.

jajajaja

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png

BUT OUR COMPASSES WERE UPSIDE DOWN!!! :P That was a cool fight even though we lost

OT: A lot of great memories, but a highlight would be the beginning of Carpediem. I don't think I've ever enjoyed runescape more than I did back then.

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

Best time was defo with all the church masser wars, aprons vs skirts etc, was just epic as I was so nooby back then.

In Foe, pff loads of great times. Best ones just with my Dutch friends, aswell on ts with Walli, Royal and Sonny, hilarious.

9ftifd.png

Fights vs DP on their anniversary trip in 2010(? possibly 2011)

EoP's 5th anniversary fights vs Foe (and Danny/oAva's speech ofc)

The Goop/David combo while in their prime

x0x0 owner's push calls

EoP's 6th anniversary fights vs MM

5 hour return fight vs Foe

2 hour return fight vs TLP

EoP beating Foe in a P2P Prep to kill their 30+ (?) win streak

EoP coming off a huge losing streak vs TLP in F2P preps and finally winning

EoP's 7th anniversary fights vs FI

EoP+Hi beating CP+Z down 10 and then down 14 back to back