Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures Amazing P2P Sunday

Tiffer

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6sw3.png

tclm-1.png

Forums | Memberlist | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

18,11,2012; The Last Pures massed up peaking at around -38- members for our last RS2 P2P trip., thanks for the fun, respectful fights, looking forward to more.

34t603r.png

tvid.png

34t603r.png

tfi.png

TLP VS HAVOC
TLP The first fight was vs HAVOC, they were defending at gap so we rushed them from gdz and they quickly ran south of gap and got a spread to fight us, we got a couple kills here and there we hit the clumps and what not, then Havoc pushed through gap and we killed a couple kids that were in us, they fight was going back and fourth, then we ran west to vents, we heard a main clan was coming from gdz, Havoc dipped so we ran up to gdz to clear the mains up then we ran off to bank our loot, Thanks for the first fight Havoc.
121118163321.png

TLP VS HAVOC
After banking out loot we got another pkri vs HAVOC again, This fight was by far the longest fight of the day for us, It was about an hour long PKRI we started off rushing Havoc at gap again from gdz they rushed south of gap again and then they rushed through gap and got on top of us, we killed a couple of them then ran to gdz to get our returners with us. This fight was going back and fourth the whole fight with TLP being on top then out of no where Havoc on top, The fight was pretty much just running around gdz, Then we heard that eop was coming to crash so we got off Havocand started to sink the ship and we made eop run away, After destroying the ship we ran back to gdz to kill some more Havoc, after fight for a bit we heard CP was coming to crash so Havoc dipped and we were left to kill CP, when we were low food and most of the cp gone we just picked up our loot and left.

TLP VS HAVOC
For our third and final fight we foughtHAVOC again and this took place once again at GDZ after a while of going back and fourth we were pulling out with the win then out of no where MM decided to crash and ruin the fight,

Thanks for the amazing fights Havoc was really fun for the last p2p trip of rs2, Glad it went well for us.

121118191512.png
34t603r.png

tmed.png
121118163800.png
121118171820.png
121118162513.png
34t603r.png

tubetranscopy.png

tlp.gif
29489791.png

23341002.png

GF Havoc. Glad we got some solid fights in before EOP/CP Tried to have some fun. But we killed a few then got away. Was a great way to end P2P Wild as we currently know it.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

was fun, the fights with havoc were back and forth as with all gdz return fights

The one when eop and cp crashed our side was a bit lame, especially since you guys decided to leave the fight for a full regroup and rerush while we stayed and fought it out....hence the lackluster kdr.

Not blaming you for being smart, but hopefully you acknowledge the fight was even and far from over before it was interrupted.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

GJ Tlp glad you had an enjoyable trip!

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

was fun, the fights with havoc were back and forth as with all gdz return fights

The one when eop and cp crashed our side was a bit lame, especially since you guys decided to leave the fight for a full regroup and rerush while we stayed and fought it out....hence the lackluster kdr.

Not blaming you for being smart, but hopefully you acknowledge the fight was even and far from over before it was interrupted.

i'm sure if it wasn't for 3rd parties both clans would be there all day.

qlmSOQW.png

Nice job

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS