Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Unlimited hammers the nail to mercy's coffin ft 3-0

L3et

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering allen didn't have/wasn't able to use his mic and cody wasn't calling for whatever reason (anyone from our staff could give you irc logs if it really mattered) you pretty much described mercy's situation as something only a terrible clan would let happen... well done i guess

All of our callers got ddosed, like actually all of them except will

G3MVG.png

>Complain about how bad ddosing is

>Hit off a public teamspeak because we're in it

logic????????????????

How are you still trying to justify the legitimacy of this lol.

I'd also like to put in a few cents, as I'm aware a wild win would be worth more than a clan wars win. Mercy won in the wild, so I would consider them true champs, a fight without ddosing :P.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

logic????????????????

I'd also like to put in a few cents, as I'm aware a wild win would be worth more than a clan wars win. Mercy won in the wild, so I would consider them true champs, a fight without ddosing :P.

show me there last sat pk trip topic, you will find it some were in the September area.

bannernxr.png

logic????????????????

show me there last sat pk trip topic, you will find it some were in the September area.

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...wtopic=33567714

o.o

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

logic????????????????

o.o

exactly
bannernxr.png

logic????????????????

o.o

exactly

You asked me to show you the last sat pk trip, was from a few days ago. I don't think you understood what you asked there lad.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

logic????????????????

a fight without ddosing??? we had to switch teamspeaks 3 times on this past saturday alone...

logic????????????????

a fight without ddosing??? we had to switch teamspeaks 3 times on this past saturday alone...

That can be annoying, although teamspeak servers can easily be upgraded to prevent such occurrences. I doubt many kids in this community can hit beyond 2gbps.

edit: however that does suck, just furthers my belief this little "lpc scene" has nothing to do with quality, just kids with external factors such as a booter dictating outcomes. You should all be glad it's ending.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Coming in with a quick K0 before EoC.

Unlimited

1s1Fc.png

Allen

1s1B8.png

As u see i never dced out of my nick on irc or replied " **** you ******* asian" or w/e.

l0l ^

Unlimited ( look at the times 16:42, wasnt the prep at 1.30 est 6.30 gmt ? LOL.

1s1Gb.png

Allen

1s1GN.png

As u see Xman wasnt on,

And then again,

DDoS'in was everywhere from Unlimiteds side, they rushed us on defending round, and DDoS'ed all our callers on the first round.

Jqf1p.png

MS377.png

Unlimited :

screenshot20121117at706.png

wasnt the prep at 1.30 EST 6.30 GMT LMFAO.

Propaghandi,Mercy ruined two of your anniverssaries while being open for a month. impacted the **** out of your clan see you on the Evolution of Combat.

oWait...

~Allen out.

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

retard xman tried ddosing me after the prep,also that isent all the pics from our ts.

wasnt the prep at 1.30 EST 6.30 GMT LMFAO. it was 12:30 for me im not est time you dumb ******* 4nr

and here is all of our ts pics.screenshot20121117at707.pngscreenshot20121117at706.pngscreenshot20121117at707.pngscreenshot20121117at705.png

i have plenty more than this if you want

now just give up you ******* 4nr your clan sucks just like pf did now stop trying so hard you ******* retard.

bannernxr.png