Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality :: The Pure Elites

TheCali

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mm at one point where running around in circels

LMFAO EITHER FOREIGN OR RETARDED LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yolo swag 420

Nice kdr

just over 2.0 x[) LOL U MAD BRO niCE 1.2 LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

worst clan evah

Sig4.png
Sig5.png

yolo swag 420

Nice kdr

Maybe if you stayed longer than 30~ minutes you'd know what the actual KDR was.

ovp8g.png

Just thought I'd give you guys our ending KDR :P

1rK4C.png

How is that even possible? Who did you kill? LOLOL!

You,

Foe,

Cp,

Tlp,

Zenith,

Random one itemers,

Random mains.

And then some other clans I don't even remember.

Well, you must've killed a lot of randomers. Lol.

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

yolo swag 420

Nice kdr

just over 2.0 x[) LOL U MAD BRO niCE 1.2 LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

worst clan evah

1v2 np mm n foe got smacked

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

Was an amazing ending trip, will keep in contact with all my bro's.

Was a pleasure MM and Foe the cluster was a perfect way to end the pure era, reminding me of why I started pure clanning in the first place.

Really proud to be Fi during the slump days and to be part of the transformation we made, thank you to all the ranks and core members who made this possible. <3.

It's been fun, sad it has to come to end. Peace lads <3

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

Simmer down children, this year was dominated by Fatality The Pure Elites. Hate it or love it, Its not going to change the fact that this was our year, you can twisted any way you want the truth hurts put some salt on your wounds.

>dominated the last 2 months of rs2 claims dominated all year round.

>lost to cp and foe in f2p fullout only beat eop (1-2) claims this year was there year.

>declines p2p fullout foe from, didn't challenge MM when they called out any clan f2p or p2p... still claims to dominate 2012

Just stop it.

And to say FOE and MM teamed is just blatantly retarded... why would 95ish foe & 100+ MM team on 60 FI... be real with yourselves.

Just thought I'd give you guys our ending KDR :P

1rK4C.png

How is that even possible? Who did you kill? LOLOL!

You,

Foe,

Cp,

Tlp,

Zenith,

Random one itemers,

Random mains.

And then some other clans I don't even remember.

Well, you must've killed a lot of randomers. Lol.

If you stayed longer than 30~ minutes you'd know how many randomers were there.

ovp8g.png

MM kids saying it was a 2v1 implying foe wasn't attacking us, which they were

but MM you forgot that you had HF with u

some proof

18:37:27> "BOB GREEN" pokes you: you're that scared of 10 hf

@[MM]JAX> hf went 77-1

good job MM getting dicked with 110 opts and 10+ hf kids with you and mains like care teddy, the inf

even tho foe,cp,z where on you guys too, doesn't mean they weren't killing Fi members aswell

DICKED

but gj getting 700+ kills on foe,cp,z after weleft

MM KILLED FOE/z/cp 700+ times after we left!! **** CLAN CAn't complete vs Fi

Simmer down children, this year was dominated by Fatality The Pure Elites. Hate it or love it, Its not going to change the fact that this was our year, you can twisted any way you want the truth hurts put some salt on your wounds.

>lost to cp and foe in f2p fullout only beat eop (1-2) claims this year was there year.

>declines p2p fullout foe from, didn't challenge MM when they called out any clan f2p or p2p... still claims to dominate 2012

Just stop it.

I guess FOE was the most dominant clan!

Just stop it.

And to say FOE and MM teamed is just blatantly retarded... why would 95ish foe & 100+ MM team on 60 FI... be real with yourselves.

Should't you be busy massrecuting

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

We fought the first hour continually sandwiched in between foe and fi and it was pretty even but then fi bailed so we were able to rip apart foe (once again, credit to them for staying dramatically outnumbered)

Ultimately it just shows the vast difference between the two greatest pure clans and the joke that fi is. While we fought on, fi dipped so they could claim some petty semblance of victory and end on a false positive note. I'm not really surprised because of how often fi's leaders and members alike have showcased their small-mindedness but I have to admit I was a little disappointed.

Hopefully you're happy with your manner of exiting the pure community - a distant third, calling it quits just when the going got tough.

These last two weeks revealed a lot about your clan's character. You called upon everyone to be counted for one last final stand and the pressure brought you to your knees even before you stepped into the wilderness.

Just stop it.

I think my job here is done... you can't tell me anything i said was wrong so you had to reply with some irrelevant ****.

I won, now ima go get comfy as i wait for this lakers game to come on.

Just stop it.

The old Fi quote "If they come to an Fi trip there part of Fi" seems your success this year was built off mass recruiting, lets forget you may of had the wilderness for a month and the matched scene for a few. You were losing to Foe before summer.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.