Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality :: The Pure Elites

TheCali

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear God,

MM shut the **** up and run back to your 1 defence above all community. I'm about to auto suspend every MM that posts on this topic in a negative light rather than close a clan's last trip topic.

Claim bias all you want, but I will not stand for a clan's last trip topic to be flamed beyond control.

Tread lightly.

**** you and **** your sheeit clan.

Mayhem Makers #1

mmflash123.gif

Dear God,

MM shut the **** up and run back to your 1 defence above all community. I'm about to auto suspend every MM that posts on this topic in a negative light rather than close a clan's last trip topic.

Claim bias all you want, but I will not stand for a clan's last trip topic to be flamed beyond control.

Tread lightly.

pw obv needs more fi mods they r the best

wherelimitzarebroken.png

I find it extremely fitting that our final topic is filled with complaining.

It is remarkable how fast FI became the most dominant and hated clan in the HPC circles, I don't think such dedication to improve memberbase has been witnessed in pure clanning before.

Lots of respect to the current rank team of FI, you have well met the expectations set by your great predecessors and I'm sure Charles and James have watched your rise back to #1 from the shadows proudly, as have I.

Gl in EOC and a big chins up to all the haters :thumbsup:

128250368099.gif

I find it extremely fitting that our final topic is filled with complaining.

It is remarkable how fast FI became the most dominant and hated clan in the HPC circles, I don't think such dedication to improve memberbase has been witnessed in pure clanning before.

Lots of respect to the current rank team of FI, you have well met the expectations set by your great predecessors and I'm sure Charles and James have watched your rise back to #1 from the shadows proudly, as have I.

Gl in EOC and a big chins up to all the haters :thumbsup:

Dont think Ive ever whitnessed such **** sucking either

so glad to see you care more about kdr than actually enjoying yourselves :)

During this year i saw so much change in fatality, sure you got out of your slump but at what cost...each one of your members getting 30+ defence. Truly showed today you would rather end early to preserve a useless number (kdr) than enjoy the last real rs2 fight there would ever be. Idiotic decision but this is what you chose a long time ago.

You hid from us for 3 months and you knew EoC was coming out towards the end of the year

>Logic

titanj.png

No. FOE are kings of P2P. You were irrelevant until a few months ago. If you use this battle to declare yourselves victors I would compare it to the 5000 metres run where you're ahead 2000 metres in so you stop running and proclaim yourselves to be the winners.

Fatality had it's prime, 5 years ago.

not sure whats funnier, that fi still care so much convincing everyone they've been #1 this year (lol) that they have made such a clearly bs topic, or that mm were silly enough to take the bait and spend 10 pages flaming them

either way both clans suck, eop #1 pure clan 5eva

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

Can I just ask a question; where were Fi at the start of the year? They said they've been dominant all year and #1 all year when they only came into the frame during the summer I feel. They were having battles with EoP before that for months (and EoP weren't #1). I think they only started to come good at the start of summer after the Tourny which they *won*. They competed in matched opts winning the majority of preps, but I don't feel they exploited the wilderness in the same way until the end of the summer.

So in question I feel they may have been #1 for 2-4 months at most?

*They never actually beat Foe in the tourny as they lost to them in Round 1. h3h3 or d3d.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Relax children. Not even out pulling us helped MM, Fatalityx:: The Pure Elites Kings of P2p. Outnumbered, but not outmatched. To answer your questions yes we are the top dominant clan in 2012. I didn't see people not giving preps to Foe/MM out of fear of losing. You contradict yourselves weren't clans starving us? Admit your defeat. It saddens me that the Proclaimed kings only fight struggling clans.

Relax children. Not even out pulling us helped MM, Fatalityx:: The Pure Elites Kings of P2p. Outnumbered, but not outmatched. To answer your questions yes we are the top dominant clan in 2012. I didn't see people not giving preps to Foe/MM out of fear of losing. You contradict yourselves weren't clans starving us? Admit your defeat. It saddens me that the Proclaimed kings only fight struggling clans.

No one prepped Foe for 2 months when we were on our 24 win streak earlier this year, it was forced action due to the P2P tourny. The same thing happened with Foe on there 36 prep unbeaten streaks, they rarely got preps. I'm sure Tlp got refused preps before as well. So your wrong.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Can I just ask a question; where were Fi at the start of the year? They said they've been dominant all year and #1 all year when they only came into the frame during the summer I feel. They were having battles with EoP before that for months (and EoP weren't #1). I think they only started to come good at the start of summer after the Tourny which they *won*. They competed in matched opts winning the majority of preps, but I don't feel they exploited the wilderness in the same way until the end of the summer.

So in question I feel they may have been #1 for 2-4 months at most?

*They never actually beat Foe in the tourny as they lost to them in Round 1. h3h3 or d3d.

Why are you shooting yourself in the foot? You were irrelevant since December when we were beating you in F2p, at the beginning of the year you fell off big time and only became relevant in the p2p aspect towards the end of May/start of june when Walli came back and even then the fights went back and forth. Yes you were decent a matched but your trips were dismal. At the start of the year you were awful at matched aswell, you lost to Eop, something Fi hasn’t done in a matched fight for the duration of the year.

http://eop-rs.com/forums/index.php?/topic/...s-foe-p2p-prep/

^ u losing to Eop in a p2p prep. Reply when you are less retarded and post something that has some form of meaning. Retard.

Yes seems logicial that we were #1 for 2 months even though we had a 3 month undefeated streak From August and even though we were most dominant in Late may-> Early July. Yes seems like a very logical explanation. Let's just forget about the fact that during March/April/Early May we only fought MM and generally beat them because you pulled 30 and walked around holding your willys.

Because you find it hard to grasp simple concepts please be able to distinguish the difference between relevant and dominant because i know your going to state i contradicted myself or something

titanj.png

You think I was kidding? Check your message box. Once again, any flames by MM will be met with punishment. I don't care if it's constructive criticism. You lost that right after the first 7 pages of flame.

As for other clan members, please use constructive posts or any debate. "You suck" won't be tolerated.

If you want to claim bias, I'm going to MM's topic right now to moderate any Fi that have posted on there.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

peaked at 68~ thanks for the fights guys, amusing clans are still flaming even tho today was the last event of rs2 l0l

Look at our topic and then look at yours. All the baits and most of the flames come from FI members. It really shows who the bigger people (and clans) are.

Thanks for the fights. You always seemed like an ok guy even though you tried really hard to sell your clan using propaganda and whatnot, don't blame you though.

also fi members seem to have faulty memories because mm was untouchable in both servers until like late april/may when foe started pulling high again and we maintained our f2p dominance for another month at which point we started pulling less and were competing for #1 with nme who peaked and eop/fi who were just below us. At most fi was #1 p2p for 3-4 months and #1 f2p for 2-3 months (based on trips).

peaked at 68~ thanks for the fights guys, amusing clans are still flaming even tho today was the last event of rs2 l0l

Look at our topic and then look at yours. All the baits and most of the flames come from FI members. It really shows who the bigger people (and clans) are.

Thanks for the fights. You always seemed like an ok guy even though you tried really hard to sell your clan using propaganda and whatnot, don't blame you though.

also fi members seem to have faulty memories because mm was untouchable in both servers until like late april/may when foe started pulling high again and we maintained our f2p dominance for another month at which point we started pulling less and were competing for #1 with nme who peaked and eop/fi who were just below us. At most fi was #1 p2p for 3-4 months and #1 f2p for 2-3 months (based on trips).

I actually believe it was NME competing for #3 for the majority with EoP/Fi for #2. Then when NME hit their anniversary is when they were on a high for 3 weeks and competed for #2 and #1.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Dear God,

Tread lightly.

Yeah dude not like Fi was baiting or anything! It was all MM!