Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality :: The Pure Elites

TheCali

GySxk.png

rrAKd.png

clusterfuck.png

Today 60 matchless warriors headed out into the unknown. Towards the start of the trip we got word FOE and MM were fighting near spider village. We ended up rushing that from the east where we made quick work of both clans, even while being outnumbered by so much. For the next hour, the top 3 pure clans went back and forth multiple times with each clan taking advantage over the other at several points. The fight moved from spider village, to GDZ, to new gate, and back to GDZ once again. Z made an appearance halfway through, hitting us from south of new gate. So during this fight, we turned around and cleared them real quick before turning our attention back to MM and Foe. When MM had left to regroup, and Foe was no where to be seen, we left the battlefield and walked/teled down to edge.

We then made our way to the old clan citadel, partying it up with speeches and picture taking to throw on Facebook. 2012 was a great year for Fatality, thank you to every clan that fought us. We faced big challenges that we never thought we would ever consider. From myself, and the rest of the Fatality rank team, I thank every Fatalian who attended this trip

v310L.jpg

rrAKd.png

qkc0I.png

mswb8.png

121118163528.png

121118163732.png

121118170152.png

121118135904.png

121118133520.png

121118140440.png

121118220054.png

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Job Fi

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

6 kills 0 deaths and a claw pk to end runescape with. Good **** :D

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Your clan was a ******* joke until the end. Cute that you don't post correct kdr, cute that you left right after you went positive using FOE as a meat shield, cute that you teamed on us and just barely went positive.

Sig4.png
Sig5.png