Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality :: The Pure Elites

TheCali

peaked at 68~ thanks for the fights guys, amusing clans are still flaming even tho today was the last event of rs2 l0l

Look at our topic and then look at yours. All the baits and most of the flames come from FI members. It really shows who the bigger people (and clans) are.

Thanks for the fights. You always seemed like an ok guy even though you tried really hard to sell your clan using propaganda and whatnot, don't blame you though.

also fi members seem to have faulty memories because mm was untouchable in both servers until like late april/may when foe started pulling high again and we maintained our f2p dominance for another month at which point we started pulling less and were competing for #1 with nme who peaked and eop/fi who were just below us. At most fi was #1 p2p for 3-4 months and #1 f2p for 2-3 months (based on trips).

In all honesty i'm not really bothered to go through your topic and read the flame baits and such, all i know is these past 2 weeks you've just flamed us at every opportunity you could. Following us at our mass and flaming and such, there were 2 weeks left there was no need for it. Wouldn't be surprised if the baits did come from Fi in retaliation to the flame you've been doing these past 2 weeks.

titanj.png

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You think I was kidding? Check your message box. Once again, any flames by MM will be met with punishment. I don't care if it's constructive criticism. You lost that right after the first 7 pages of flame.

As for other clan members, please use constructive posts or any debate. "You suck" won't be tolerated.

If you want to claim bias, I'm going to MM's topic right now to moderate any Fi that have posted on there.

constructive criticism: moderate a forum that isn't going to be dead in a day and join a clan that isn't already dead.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

You think I was kidding? Check your message box. Once again, any flames by MM will be met with punishment. I don't care if it's constructive criticism. You lost that right after the first 7 pages of flame.

As for other clan members, please use constructive posts or any debate. "You suck" won't be tolerated.

If you want to claim bias, I'm going to MM's topic right now to moderate any Fi that have posted on there.

constructive criticism: moderate a forum that isn't going to be dead in a day and join a clan that isn't already dead.

jesus CHRIST

cycle with the K0

By the way threatening people with banning em from a site that most won't care for after the release of eoc is a joke lmfao, like Fi being kings of p2p forever. Doubt people care cause PW is pretty much dead and only useful for flaming, like your clan.

Keep being biased man. CYA PW

When MM had left to regroup, and Foe was no where to be seen, we left the battlefield and walked/teled down to edge.

Had me in stitches watching your little fall in north of GDZ panic then run for your lives when FOE wasn't backing you up. R.I.P Foetality B)

your signature system sucks

121117014410.png

MM #1 forever and always.

I'm kinda suprised, that even in last days clans find reasons to flame each other.

However, it was great run and I think we did our job for last couple of months!

Thanks to everyone we fought, and good-luck in real lifes.

Thanks for 3k views tho. :wub:

Maartinsh out.

Proud to be a part from Best Pure Community ever.

Maartinsh.png

peaked at 68~ thanks for the fights guys, amusing clans are still flaming even tho today was the last event of rs2 l0l

Look at our topic and then look at yours. All the baits and most of the flames come from FI members. It really shows who the bigger people (and clans) are.

Thanks for the fights. You always seemed like an ok guy even though you tried really hard to sell your clan using propaganda and whatnot, don't blame you though.

also fi members seem to have faulty memories because mm was untouchable in both servers until like late april/may when foe started pulling high again and we maintained our f2p dominance for another month at which point we started pulling less and were competing for #1 with nme who peaked and eop/fi who were just below us. At most fi was #1 p2p for 3-4 months and #1 f2p for 2-3 months (based on trips).

In all honesty i'm not really bothered to go through your topic and read the flame baits and such, all i know is these past 2 weeks you've just flamed us at every opportunity you could. Following us at our mass and flaming and such, there were 2 weeks left there was no need for it. Wouldn't be surprised if the baits did come from Fi in retaliation to the flame you've been doing these past 2 weeks.

How stupid are you, fi did the same when they did good those 2 weekends.

wherelimitzarebroken.png

if you talking about who flames more, the clan is MM

MM has been flaming every #1 clan for the past years, not saying everyone in MM does, but the idiotic members of MM

you notice how when i was in MM, they wouldn't even flame Fi at all, and always asked them for help when Fi pulled good enough to help ( non-stop flaming eop/foe since eop/foe were fighting vs MM for #1 spot)

but now since Fi is fighting for the #1 spot instead #4 or #3 like 3 years ago, they only flame seem to be flaming Fi

it's just little kids butt hurt over not being 1st

Good job you pulled 110 and beat us, but it kinda was shown that you are nothing without opts, as before this weekend you went ******* 0-4 in preps losing to clans like hazard in P2p and Cp in f2p and havoc beating you in p2p with less opts

Been in both clans MM and Fi, and i know for a fact Fi is way better than MM in p2p matched opts, and good enough to win in matched f2p opts aswell most of the time, ( i am implying like right now i DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT PAST PREPS OR EVENTS, today i believe Fi would rock the **** out of MM in matched p2p or f2p, it's my opinion )

Overall i believe if FI's community or any clan's community was large as MM's, MM wouldn't be steam rolling clans on weekends due to opts but owell good job to MM's community for being so much better than every other clans