Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

✰ Zenith ➝ The Highest Point ✰ Leaves The Era With a Bang ✰

blue

cant believe how close foe was to beatung you in that prep considering we were down by 5+ most of the fight gf

There fault there cudnt return and also nice cp and hz invites 2bad they cudnt carry u 2 victory =\

Yeah we had just finished like 1 1/2 hour fight with MM so yeah they were low on returns lmao, gj bringing med levels though I guess you gotta do what you gotta do

please name these med level and i will name twice as many cp/hz invites that you had

who cares its the last sunday but you can deny you would of got smacked even opts look at the start and end of the fight foe preformed way better then you and should of won nough said

1324342569-CseB.png

1324346300-femC.png

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

cant believe how close foe was to beatung you in that prep considering we were down by 5+ most of the fight gf

There fault there cudnt return and also nice cp and hz invites 2bad they cudnt carry u 2 victory =\

Yeah we had just finished like 1 1/2 hour fight with MM so yeah they were low on returns lmao, gj bringing med levels though I guess you gotta do what you gotta do

please name these med level and i will name twice as many cp/hz invites that you had

who cares its the last sunday but you can deny you would of got smacked even opts look at the start and end of the fight foe preformed way better then you and should of won nough said

playing the "what if" game huh

If i was black i could dunk

If i lived in Colorado i could legally do marijuana

If i was in your position i could think rationally "Why wasn't it matched" instead of saying "if it was matched..."

Out returned m8, get over it. CP aren't known for returning in p2p, your loss for having them as invites.

2ewgrxw.gif

judging by the kdr (which you neglected to post, wonder why), you got dicked

didn't read the topic but gj on whatever you said

Ironic isn't it!

Edit: Also refrain from posting fake fights involving CP <_<

we did fight cp I got a pic of jordan running from the fight and also killin some of u guys in spider hill, no flame love u guys. but here is one

121118163639.png

lol^ expected am I right

121019055713.png

[17:49] <[EoP]Allen>
[sV]Hittin[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> NEXT TIME[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> YOU TELL
[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> NICK[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> TO BANK[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> IRON
[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> U WONT SEE UR NET[17:49] <@[sV]Hittin> lol[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> RETARD

I am sleepy for one lol

I am sleepy for one lol

In b4 u realise a tb main sniped my old rsn lmfaooooo

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

grats but all i know is everytime we saw u and fought we more or less cleared u, gj on ur trip and not just walking around with ur numbers

Nah everytime we fought you we held it down and focused on an area for a while until other clans like foe/mm started hitting us. You never 'cleared us' we always had a group of 30+ just dropping piles 1 by 1.

2ewgrxw.gif

We competed with the top clans today, Heard CP had to team with FOE because they only pulled 20 LOL. And I have no idea what TLP did, probably got smacked by EF or something.

nice kdr LOL!!! REMEMBER THATS WHAT DECIDES HOW GOOD A TRIP IS LOL!!!

You're just mad that you couldn't compete with the top clans today and haven't competed with the top clans for a while. Hope you enjoyed your 20v20 fights with irrelevant clans.

2ewgrxw.gif

grats but all i know is everytime we saw u and fought we more or less cleared u, gj on ur trip and not just walking around with ur numbers

Nah everytime we fought you we held it down and focused on an area for a while until other clans like foe/mm started hitting us. You never 'cleared us' we always had a group of 30+ just dropping piles 1 by 1.

When you ran through new gate with 10~ people left?

titanj.png

Slow Burnz reminds me of myself as a rank. Open minded but focused on the mission.

Keep it up Zenith. Remember not to take too much on your plate and become cocky. That's when y'all fall.

Good luck through EoC.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

When you ran through new gate with 10~ people left?

We called to log out at first when we ran north of the gate because we thought MM cleared everything but then we said to log back in because we noticed MM and FI still fighting. Once we logged back in, MM stopped fighting FI and basically rushed through the gate trying to clear us lol.

2ewgrxw.gif

negative kdr = **** trip

#zenithlogic, #clapemout, #nasal

29dxmab.jpg

and yet u still talk

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png