Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

One nice thing about each clan

8loodyarch3r

MM - Didnt buckle to the pressure of getting 30 def

Foe - Always been good at P2P

FI - Didnt close during the hard times and came back stronger then before

EOP - Had good chemistry/community a year back, dont know how things are going now

TLP - Quality has been your strong suit

HI - Youre still attempting to make a name for yourselves even though nobody cares

Z - Still chugging at it even though consistency isn't your strong suit

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MM - GOOD FORUMS

FI - #1 F2P, #1 P2P, THE GREATEST PURE CLAN OF ALL TIME

EOP - EOP WERE COOL SEVERAL GOOD FI GUYS LIKE FROSTY 0WNS WERE IN EOP

CP - WERE PRETTY STRONG BACK IN 2007

TLP - MY BOY RINO/ZARQ SURE HE IS MY BEST PAL

Z - ZENITH - THE HIGHEST POINT. MY BOY MRPLIV

NME - NME AKA ENEMY AKA GOOD CLAN.

HI - WHATSUP

H - ELLO

MM - Best f2p clan of all time

FI - Gave MM a run and might've gotten the better of them for the majority of 2012

FOE - Best p2p clan of all time

EOP - Definitely the underdog of the top 3-4 for a long time, but really made an impact and shook the community, literally. BEST TEAMMATES

CP - nm

TLP - Solid in both servers, definitely best matched in f2p for about a year after almost never doing f2p, that definitely earns some respect.

Z - Like us (Hi), I don't think many people expected Z to stick around and make an impact like they have the past couple years. Props.

NME - Closed, but made an impact and left their mark on the community.

HI - I think we've went further then many expected, and I love our community.

H - They like horses, maybe some to the point of bestiality, it's all good though.

Hz - Chill guys, good p2p clan.

EF - Rarely back down from a fight, definitely tenacious.

Tr - I don't think they've ever declined a fight, they care more about fun than what others think about them, and I can respect that.

Sorry if I forgot anyone.

I like our description :D lol

@every1 else flaming eachother... Keep the topic clean or atleast maintain it clean

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Why does everyone hate Hazard?

We never get put in these lists :(

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

MM - Always gave good fights, stayed in the top 3, and never did go 30 def mode like the rest of us, enjoyed all our fights, especially the 100vs100+ fights during 2010-2011.

FI - No matter how hard they fell, they always stayed together and managed to bounce back.

FOE - Beasts at P2P, had alot of fun fighting against you guys, and alongside you guys.

EOP - Didn't care what others thought about us, love ya'll, beast community.

CP - Never gave up, ya'll are hella cocky but that's what kept you going searching for blood against other clans.

TLP - Always stayed to themselves, never really tried to be #1 or anything, much respect to your clan.

Z - Good at F2P and P2P matched.

NME - Your 1-10 defence thing was kinda cool, once you tried becoming a HPC and accepted 30-35 def you guys kinda slipped, unfortunately. Unique clan though.

HI - You guys have a great community, love you guys.

H - One of the few P2P based clans, keep doin your thing. :)

thekingu.png

MM - GOOD FORUMS

FI - #1 F2P, #1 P2P, THE GREATEST PURE CLAN OF ALL TIME

EOP - EOP WERE COOL SEVERAL GOOD FI GUYS LIKE FROSTY 0WNS WERE IN EOP

CP - WERE PRETTY STRONG BACK IN 2007

TLP - MY BOY RINO/ZARQ SURE HE IS MY BEST PAL

Z - ZENITH - THE HIGHEST POINT. MY BOY MRPLIV

NME - NME AKA ENEMY AKA GOOD CLAN.

HI - WHATSUP

H - ELLO

MM- Honestly I've always admired there member base, but their strongest asset is their staff who keeps their forums running tip top shape. also, little known fact i have 3000 post count on mm's forums because i won a halloween costume competetion

FI- the love of my life

FOE- unbeatable for so long, I'm legitimately sad that they went down hill as they did, but it happens to everyone.

EOP- honestly i had a good relationship with alot of eop leadership before i quit rs. I have no idea why our fued started or why both sides couldn't come together and get the **** over it. Definitely hurt both clans.

CP-never really understood this clan but they did great in the full out vs us

TLP- i admire this clan for its core of members and great p2p mini crew, when i was a rank it was always fun fighting you in p2p

Z-Liked you guys

NME-Always saw u as our little brother

HI

H

54006673.png
RETIRED
HAI.png

MM - 1st clan ave stuck to 1-20 def since dey started D:

FI - high cb lvls

FOE - good at p2p

EOP - would be a amazing clan if leech wasnt a retard =]

CP - beastly <3

TLP - arg

Z - retarded ranks good members doe

NME - ded

HI - rajj

H - can beat people 20 v 60 in p2p :P

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

MM - #1 overall cause i'm bias. We never adapted to turmoil and had insane f2p fullout win streak which was never taken from us since the day we took it. We are told that "our pulls carried us" but this is due to dedication, an outstanding community, and the will to take MM to the top.

FI - had good core

FOE - Always had great fights with foe, respected them so much up until they allowed turmoil, would have been interesting p2p fights if you and other clans hadn't adapted. Foe were always dominant in p2p preps ect

EOP - were able to pull high when you wanted to and pest us in f2p

CP - not much to say

TLP - was good at p2p preps

Z - fearless when u opened i remember fighting u guys and was a lot of fun

NME - were good when they didn't accept 30 defence

HI - ?

H - loki is a boss

EF - i have no idea how you never closed i guess you have a great community

MM -really active forums and pull alot

FI - great community outside RS

FOE - Walli nuff siad

EOP - Decent back in the day

CP - Site banner

TLP

Z - Best community in my opinion chill and doesnt take the game to serious

NME

HI - One of the only clans that has fun doing anything win or lose #1 or last i respect that

H

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

MM - Never adapted, always stayed top 2, very consistent clan. Great leadership and core. F2P beasts.

FI - My clan so yeah, going to sound a lil bias :P. I'm glad I joined Fi during the slump days and committed to myself I weren't going to leave until we became the clan we once was to be known as in the past. Amazing community I've come to the point where I can call them all my brothers, love our ranks and core for staying through the hard times and continue fighting <3

FOE - Like MM, very consistent. P2P kings amazing warrers.. best youtube editing by far :} FOE PK VID 2 AMA\ZHZXIGNSD.. :)

EOP - Our rivalry was fun, kept me going :). Your clan deserves props for what you accomplished in F2P with a strong rank team. With Old Pk3r sticking around his dedication amazes me. Some cool people in your clan too.. Leech is actually a good yute don't know why he acts up on PW loool.

CP - Always liked you guys as a clan, strong clan especially in F2P matched and a strong leadership Respect to Drunk and Toxine.

TLP - Your solid quality in P2P can't be argued against true talent when it comes to P2P warring. Something about TLP which people need to acknowledge they we're all quality and not quantity throughout the years.

Z - I like the group of core members in Z always sticking around despite the hardships and the loyalty of your ranks when the clan re-opened. I also admire your clan, community wise always come across as a tight knit group of friends. You guys made a great impact in both F2P and P2P and should be given credit for that. Great jawb :).

NME - Mannnnnn I actually loved you guys, reminded me of DP soo much was devastated when they closed :(, you guys we're beast when you were a 1-25 def based clan. You also climbed quite high in a such a short space of time. Again shame you guys closed.

HI - Don't know much about this clan, sowwi :( but you haves pro's GFX :P

H - Sick P2P everyone already knows that though ;) omg omg omg and Loki's favorite experience of pure clanning when we we're spamming GWAS! when we we're actually getting Gwas'd good times xD.

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

MM - Never adapted, always stayed top 2, very consistent clan. Great leadership and core. F2P beasts.

FI - My clan so yeah, going to sound a lil bias :P. I'm glad I joined Fi during the slump days and committed to myself I weren't going to leave until we became the clan we once was to be known as in the past. Amazing community I've come to the point where I can call them all my brothers, love our ranks and core for staying through the hard times and continue fighting <3

FOE - Like MM, very consistent. P2P kings amazing warrers.. best youtube editing by far :} FOE PK VID 2 AMA\ZHZXIGNSD.. :)

EOP - Our rivalry was fun, kept me going :). Your clan deserves props for what you accomplished in F2P with a strong rank team. With Old Pk3r sticking around his dedication amazes me. Some cool people in your clan too.. Leech is actually a good yute don't know why he acts up on PW loool.

CP - Always liked you guys as a clan, strong clan especially in F2P matched and a strong leadership Respect to Drunk and Toxine.

TLP - Your solid quality in P2P can't be argued against true talent when it comes to P2P warring. Something about TLP which people need to acknowledge they we're all quality and not quantity throughout the years.

Z - I like the group of core members in Z always sticking around despite the hardships and the loyalty of your ranks when the clan re-opened. I also admire your clan, community wise always come across as a tight knit group of friends. You guys made a great impact in both F2P and P2P and should be given credit for that. Great jawb :).

NME - Mannnnnn I actually loved you guys, reminded me of DP soo much was devastated when they closed :(, you guys we're beast when you were a 1-25 def based clan. You also climbed quite high in a such a short space of time. Again shame you guys closed.

HI - Don't know much about this clan, sowwi :( but you haves pro's GFX :P

H - Sick P2P everyone already knows that though ;) omg omg omg and Loki's favorite experience of pure clanning when we we're spamming GWAS! when we we're actually getting Gwas'd good times xD.

back when 101 sins was holding you guys back

111106164814.png

hsig1.png