Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

One nice thing about each clan

8loodyarch3r

MM - F2P ownage

FI - Got dem beast levels

FOE - P2P ownage, first pure clan I knew about, had some awesome members

EOP - Members/ex-members who are cool enough to be in #Brave-Theory

CP - Gimme a week or two, I'll think of something*

TLP - Always good matched

Z - Had some really fun fights against them, in CR then later in NME

NME - Chad's smile

HI - Rob

H - Sexy at the P2P

Spoiler:
*No I won't
5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MM - The most consistent clan, and very honorable for remaining the one clan without defense. Many very talented figures in their leadership, and a fantastic core.

FI - Being that this is my clan, I do have a bias. However, I do have to say that I am extremely proud of how much we have accomplished in our 6 years. We have had long periods of dominance, and no one expected us to come back from the hardships we have been through, but we did.

FOE - A consistent clan of quality--especially P2P quality. No one can deny you your talents.

EOP - Despite our long time rivalry, EoP deserves much credit for their efforts. You have made a big impact, especially in F2P with some talented leaders who have been able to bring your clan motivation. We had some fun times, I will miss the competition. No one can belittle your accomplishments out of distaste for your clan.

CP - A very talented group who have made a big impact in F2P. We had some good times, especially our matched battles. A, for the most part, very good leadership.

TLP - Like FOE, you have incredible quality--again more so in P2P. The way you have remained such giants in the P2P world, and have now done so in F2P is something to be very proud of. I will miss our challenging fights.

Z - In a short time, you have made quite the impact in both servers. An overall consistent clan with some talented people.

NME - A fantastic F2P clan with a very talented leadership.

HI - Sadly I don't know much of Hi, but from what I've seen, you have done a lot in little time.

H - A talented P2P clan with a competent leadership.

15zs5ro.jpg

MM 1 def f2p full out gods

FI gfx and never gave up during like their 3 year slump

FOE p2p ownage, youtube videos were good for the first three

EOP i like Russ and the 2007 99 range unit was amazing

CP the 20-30 core is pretty good although i havent paid attention in ages to it, also have an over active imagination thinking that they ever actually closed a clan.

TLP matched opts ownager

Z i honestly dont know I just dont know much about Z, that salmon banter was funny with ir

NME our ranks are all sexy, we slumped a 6 year old clan for 5 months with 1-10 defence when we had only been open for 3 months before we rocked em

HI you try and you're yellow

ef jheez we beat malice in that fullout with my str

aao - i like your name

ir - you never really did stop running away

A(scendency) - seemed like one of the best communities or just perhaps cause everyone said they were and won that sick full out down by loads against DP

Destined Pures - got me into pure clanning although i never joined them

ct kept CP in mossies for ages so they were use to it after we kept them there for like 10/14 months we were open

DV - you had pure kid3 and were good in both servers

Epidemic best f2p clan in blue and 28th november was my fave trip ever pure clanning

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

MM- #1 Pure clan

FI - Would have expected u guys to close 2yrs ago but u didnt

FOE - good in p2p

EOP - Best Booters in the PC

CP - best community, #1 f2p matched

TLP - 2nd best p2p clan

Z - idk okay at p2p and f2p

NME - They can say they got closed by a good clan, and they have a cool looking coffin

HI - would have been a great mpc if they didnt start a rivaly with CP 3 times, now they pull 15

EF- 2nd best community next to Cp

YyAlQ.png

29bvb.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

bSHM3.png

MM- Good leadership and good clan to fight in wildy. always gives a good fight. 1-20 defence love it.

FI - Good at p2p and f2p, worked hard to achieve high lvls, probably most dedicated clan seeing almost every1 has turm.

FOE - #1 P2P, their youtube pkin vids.

EOP - sexy site and good at F2P

CP - mossies, don't know much

TLP - They were really strong in F2P and P2P matched quite a while.

Z - Strong dedicated members, like family, good leadership in F2P and P2P. proud to be in it.

NME - nice community, dedicated members and Some strong asss clan that made a 6 year old clan slump for 5 months. introduced CP to Mossies..

HI - very F2P based and are good at minis and preps, aren't scared to fight outnumbered.

H- dont know, heard all u do is P2P so i guess you must be good at it.

1phz3wx.jpg

MM: The last honorable pure clan.

FI: What can I say, FI was a great 3rd competitor. I remember back when any fights were mentioned it was between the Big 3: MM, FOE, and FI. Good times. Shame you couldn't keep up. Also shout out to Mahatma because he said whenever FI is on top EOP was slumping and whenever EOP is on top FI was slumping, it was law and it is true.

FOE: Only real honorable rivalry is between MM and FOE, also the most respectful and longest rivalry in the pure world. Without this rivalry both clans wouldn't be where they are today. Should be how all rivalries strive to be. As much as we hated each others guts we still respected each other at the end of the day, although your current leadership is questionable.

EOP: Used to be good back then. Only honorable mention is their past leadership because they were respectable then. I was gonna join back then but never met reqs. Their current leaders now are their downfall.

CP: Don't really know who you are apart from you were fun to fight sort of.

TLP: Enjoyed watching your clan try to grow bigger then just falling back down to the same. I feel like I'm a part of this clan even though I've never joined because MM leaders always had your leaderships boards. I feel your struggle bros.

Z: Respect for being one of the last clans to be 1-20 def then you just tried to fit in with the rest.

NME: Dead, irrelevant.

HI: Don't know who you are.

H: Don't know who you are.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

ITT: You can clearly see who are the mature members, and who are the retards who care too much about their appearance on PW to say anything nice about their "Rival" clans

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

MM- 1 def, best f2p, strong forums

FI- strong def levels

FOE- best p2p, youtube, best community

EOP- ..............

CP- nice little community, good at f2p, ipked owns

TLP- good at matched, was feared in clanwars by everyone at a stage

Z- good core of warrers

MM - Has always been a dominant force in the F2P server and decent in the P2P server. MM has a great forum community, better than the rest of the pure clans but EoP comes second.

FI - Honestly after I left CP 2 years ago I was thinking of joining Fi instead of EoP because I was always attracted to you for some reason. You seem to have an excellent community which makes your clan prosper and rule over other clans.

FOE - Probably the most influential pure clan of all time. FOE has influenced many people to start making pures and to enter pure clanning over the years. Respect to you for that.

EOP - The greatest clan I have ever been in, many memories and good feelings I had in this clan. The community used to be excellent and the leadership used to be superb, but now almost everybody (including myself) have lost interest in Runescape and EoP. Great clan with an amazing history overall.

CP - I've always loved CP's community especially 2 years ago when I was deeply in it. I will never forget the good memories I had in this clan. Overall the community of this clan is excellent and the core members are what make the clan successful today.

TLP - Always been a quiet and honorable clan, I wanted to join TLP in 2008 but I didn't meet the requirements =[. I've never seen a clan that was so consistent in winning matched opts wars on both servers, you guys are #1 matched opts in my book.

Z - Even though I think your whole clan is full of retarded middle school kids, you do have a community that keeps your clan going from what it looks like.. so props to you for that.

NME - For the short period of time this clan has been open it has accomplished quite a lot more than some clans that have been open for many years have accomplished. The community was great, especially the TS crew (Marty's gay bar ftw). I enjoyed playing LoL and Counterstrike with you guys :].

HI - I don't know too much about you guys but you have been open for more than a year which is very impressive since you guys opened at a time where clanning was on the verge of dying. Props to you for not closing yet.

H - Excellent matched opts in P2P but I just wish you weren't a P2P only clan =[.

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

Can't remember ever saying anything nice about most of these clans, but i'll give it a shot

MM - Truly do not understand how you guys continue to win 100v100 fullouts despite being 1 def peasants, I wish we'd got to have one when we were at our peak, but yeh you guys clearly do very well at them.

FI - Didn't close for years when I and everyone else thought you should have, have done quite well this year

FOE - Probably the clan I was going to join if i ever left EoP for some reason

EOP - Don't wanna go on about my own clan, but i feel like between 2010-2011 we had one of the best rank teams in pure clanning history.

CP - Despite being open for so long and never really being able to compete at the top for long periods of time, you've had the same ranks and core members for years, so presumably theres something keeping you there. Good at f2p minis.

TLP - Always been the scariest clan to p2p prep/mini, and always returned in good gear in p2p run-ins.

Z - Stayed open longer than any of us thought

NME - Were pretty well organized, mainly due to having a lot of experienced members.

HI - Pleasure to war with, that epic win down 14 in that 2v2 fullout was amazing.

H - Always good at p2p matched despite having Loki.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

MM - good pulling

FI - cool guys

FOE - cool guys

EOP - dont care some cool guys

CP - best community, #1 f2p matched opts and #2 f2p fullout clan

TLP - cool guys good matched clan

Z - dont care bad leadership and **** members, bad warring clan

NME - dead clan closed by CP, "summer is comming" lol..

H - idk solid p2p clan

PgEtR.png
opb4E.png
z1huC.png

MM - Best f2p clan of all time

FI - Gave MM a run and might've gotten the better of them for the majority of 2012

FOE - Best p2p clan of all time

EOP - Definitely the underdog of the top 3-4 for a long time, but really made an impact and shook the community, literally. BEST TEAMMATES

CP - nm

TLP - Solid in both servers, definitely best matched in f2p for about a year after almost never doing f2p, that definitely earns some respect.

Z - Like us (Hi), I don't think many people expected Z to stick around and make an impact like they have the past couple years. Props.

NME - Closed, but made an impact and left their mark on the community.

HI - I think we've went further then many expected, and I love our community.

H - They like horses, maybe some to the point of bestiality, it's all good though.

Hz - Chill guys, good p2p clan.

EF - Rarely back down from a fight, definitely tenacious.

Tr - I don't think they've ever declined a fight, they care more about fun than what others think about them, and I can respect that.

Sorry if I forgot anyone.

Hostility

MM - Respect (until recently) for having quality with 20- def gear

FI - Last year was actually a respectful clan (and I don't mean respectful in public and a **** in private like TLP was) this year they definitely got their actual members better at warring

FOE - Even when they don't have the numbers and hype behind them during certain times they aren't afraid to go in balls deep, a lot of respect for that.

EOP - I used to look up to their F2P matched quality

CP - Actually a cool community except for that piece of **** **** that leaked our IP's you know who you are (but I forgot so **** you)

TLP - Honestly the most true display of quality. When you see them do good it's because it's actually them, it's not hype, it's not good warrers joining them, it's not gimmicks, it's just straight up people who war with each other all the time

Z - Probably the only clan who isn't lying when they say "our community is like a family", they remind me of DP (in the aspect that DP grew from a little clan slowly to a MPC and finally ending as a HPC), The reason why they can pull high for certain events is because those people who were there when they were growing from a LPC to MPC come to these events if they can. Leadership lacks a lot though, but the members honestly carry that to a point where it balances out.

NME - Smart

HI - Don't know much sorry

H - My boys

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

MM - stuck to their guns, didn't "adapt"

FI - pulled through a long slump

FOE - perservered through many issues (EG DDOS, forum hacks, etc.)

EOP - played the 'bad guys' well

CP - knew how to upset anybody

TLP - best matched p2p

Z - semi-respectable

HI - can't comment due to lack of knowledge.

H - can't comment due to lack of knowledge.

MM - gotta love the pinkies

FI - pretty cool green clan, good music, nice graphics, cool videos

FOE - FOEtube was pretty ownage when you made pk vids, solid p2p warrers

EOP - Liked the Pirate Ship and how you guys would act like pirates etc etc.

CP - Cute lil Squeakers

TLP - Like your banner, solid in p2p, having a wolf for your clan mascot is cool as well.

Z - 0wl mascot, Family community, Consistant, good both f2p/p2p matched

NME - Gotta love Epidemic <3

HI - Really like your graphics and imagine as a clan, wish you did more p2p though </3

H - Solid p2p clan, lots of amazing graphics, good image as a clan.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

MM true pures, such an old school clan its sexy..

FI good history, a lot of stronk 122s

FOE p2p elites ya kno

EOP you give fun preps

CP not gonna say nothing nice after what franco said about us. back to mexico ked

TLP x

Z only mpc to be consistant in both servers

NME accomplished a lot in your little time, really smashed on cp lmfa0

HI grats for staying open i guess?

H got a good unit of about 20 thats about it

2d7ek9k.png

scaled.php?server=607&filename=lebron.gif&res=landing

i <3 chris bosh

CP - Cute lil Squeakers

TLP - Like your banner, solid in p2p, having a wolf for your clan mascot is cool as well.

HI - Really like your graphics and imagine as a clan, wish you did more p2p though </3

Your post isn't even funny. Mass hl my channel again and I'll smash your face with my penor

AqopR.png

CP - Cute lil Squeakers

You post isn't even funny. Mass hl my channel again and I'll smash your face with my penor

u need to calm down kiddo

k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

CP - Cute lil Squeakers

You post isn't even funny. Mass hl my channel again and I'll smash your face with my penor

You need to not highlight me at 2 am, retard.

Nobody in NME gives a **** about CP, or your little beef with them as it is now. The post you linked wasn't funny, not even clever, and definitely not worth a mass hl.

AqopR.png

CP - Cute lil Squeakers

Nobody in NME gives a **** about CP, or your little beef with them as it is now. The post you linked wasn't funny, not even clever, and definitely not worth a mass hl.

whoa there buddy :tito:

k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

MM: Funnest clan to rivalry vs, because just when you think you beat them in the rivalry, they come back with even more. This has been proven rivalry after rivalry. I used to think it was chance but I've seen it happen to FOE, E, EOP, CP, FI, anyone who really stepped up to the plate to take #1 in F2P.

FOE: The "we don't care about certain things" was really your down fall, you guys gave up too quick in f2p after losing 1-2 saturdays so decided to cancel, it showed a lot of weakness in your leadership. However you always stood strong in P2P.

FI: Although I never had the proper opportunity to lead Goop vs Addy Daddy, it was fun. Addy Daddy learned a lot and helped FI progress. Which is a thumbs up.

TLP: Bff's, Unlike foe they never 2faced me. Although the neutral friendship was cut off half a year ago due to solo k1ng being arrogant, we are friends again! I believe we'll on good terms until clossure. I <3 cory and he <3's me, your other members of your leadership are also pretty cool wiff me.

CP: Was following EoP up in matched opts for a while, then surpassed us, good job. I believe you guys will stay a contender for that spot for a while 2.

Z: 2 new to deserve something good for me 2 say 2 say 2 u

HI: 2 new to deserve something good for me 2 say 2 say 2 u (but ur kinda cool m8s!)

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

MM - Stronk, doesn't get much stronker.

FI - Really good clan, unbelievable average combat level

FOE - Always have been a good clan, best P2P clan ever

EOP - This "do what we want" **** has died down and a lot of their community has become really cool

CP - Average age of this clan is the same as their average IQ which I guess is kind of cool. What I will say though is that any clan that continuously forces the idea that they have the best community clearly has a bad community

TLP - Old clan (in terms of clan age and member age) which gives them an awesome mature memberbase

Z - Cool clan with a lot of cool members

NME - Made a huge impact on the pure world by slumping a 6 year old clan for months

HI - Cool clan with a few nice people but equally a few *****

H - Willy :)

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

CP - Cute lil Squeakers

His post was as irrelevant as his clan

YyAlQ.png

29bvb.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

bSHM3.png