Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] IS ADAPTING (ft: beta PKRI)

weak

I'd like to take this chance to remind you all, that the reason pure clanning exists is because pures had great advantages in the old combat system, but if there are no such advantages in EOC it would be ridiculous to stick to a dying tradition.

Would be nice to get some info as to what actually is a good build for solo PKing in EOC, this will most likely set the frames for the future of pure clanning (or this community if you resent the word pure).

gj CP

128250368099.gif

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to take this chance to remind you all, that the reason pure clanning exists is because pures had great advantages in the old combat system, but if there are no such advantages in EOC it would be ridiculous to stick to a dying tradition.

Would be nice to get some info as to what actually is a good build for solo PKing in EOC, this will most likely set the frames for the future of pure clanning (or this community if you resent the word pure).

gj CP

le 45def is OP and also cheap af, just green dhide coifs and the mage armor **** is going to cost alot

CP forever a f2p based clan

l0l0l

almost 1/4 of our clan doesn't enjoy p2p, subsequently not even owning memberships, so why wouldn't we be f2p based? o.o

hormone is just upset we've slumped his clan 3 times =[[[[[[[[[[

funny to see one of the clans that used to ***** about our def lvls now has a ml full of 39def :3

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

It looks pretty terrible but its actually pretty fun lol. Adrenaline bar or w/e needs to be abit smaller tho....having it right below the HP bar is annoying af....

Id give it a 7/10 lol

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

gj CP

No-one cares about your input on pures, you mass up a main team every weekend to hunt pures get the **** off these forums

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

Looks like y'all put up a good fight, but their defence prevailed.

Seems like that will be happening alot now :(

and it didnt before? If anything we put up a better fight BECAUSE of the update and the abilities.

#Clan-CP

gj CP

No-one cares about your input on pures, you mass up a main team every weekend to hunt pures get the **** off these forums

I haven't played for months but you're still butthurt that I killed your clan, I call that success :thumbsup:

128250368099.gif